Paru Art Studio | Makeup & Hair

Fountain Valley, CA View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Paru Art Studio | Makeup & Hair is an onsite full-service wedding hair and makeup company based in Huntington Beach, California. Paru has over seven years of experience in the beauty industry and happily works with clients from all walks of life. She and her team are very passionate about the work they do and strive to give each couple their ideal look. Their main goal is to enhance each client's unique features in the best way to make them look and feel beautiful.

Paru Art Studio | Makeup & Hair travels to venues throughout Orange County, Riverside County, Los Angeles County, and San Diego. They offer consultations and pre-wedding hair and makeup trials to help couples fine-tune their preferred aesthetics. Paru and her team can accommodate an array of looks, from natural and beach-ready to classic Hollywood. Some of the additional services that they offer include:

• False lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Countour makeup
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$90

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Megha
    Megha A. Married on 12/03/2021

I wish if I can give her more than 5 stars

Paru was AMAZING! She did Bridal Hair & Makeup for me and my 5 bridesmaids. I was looking for natural makeup for my special day and boho hairstyle. We found her on facebook, and she was very responsive. She contacted me to discuss the look and suggested many look options. I really enjoyed working with her and my hair & make up turned out PERFECT . My makeup stayed throughout the evening, handled my all tears and the pics came out amazing. I highly RECOMMEND her !!!!
  • Arushi
    Arushi G. Married on 05/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She is amazing with her Work

JUST DONT LOOK ANY FURTHER.. She is Brillant!!!. Moment i made an inquiry she responded back to me. I was looking for hair and makeup for my wedding day and for my bridesmaids. She asked all questions in detail to get exact look & style I was after. Then she sent me all looks as per my complexion and suggested few look as well. I feel very comfortable communicating with her. She sent me call sheet prior , came on time and and very timely from beginning to end. Makeup and hair on all ladies turned out amazing and stayed the whole day (even after many tears and sweat). I highly recommend Paru. I will use her and recommend to all my friends and family.
  • illustration stars

Team

Ritu
Ritu
Lead Hairstylist

Ritu has been hairstylist 10+ years and she is expert in doing all kind of hairstyles. She listens to clients carefully and ensure that she client get exactly what they have envisioned.

Paru
Paru
Owner & Lead Makeup Artist & Hairstylist

I have been Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist for 7+ years (based in Huntington Beach) . I like to understand client's vision and discuss the requirement in detail. My objective is to enhance your own unique features in best way to make you feel beautiful.

I am very comfortable with all kind of skin tones ,different cultures, skin types and facial features and makeup styles. My personal favorite is Natural makeup.

I am painter as well and do women portaits.. Hope we will meet and would have great conversation as well.

Life in Love Events LLC
5.0 out of 5 rating , 2 Reviews
· Wedding Planners

Huntington Beach Fountain Valley, CA, 92647
(724) 554-6770
Location of (Paru Art Studio | Makeup & Hair)
6600 Warner Ave Huntington Beach, CA, 92647