N1323 HWY 57, Random Lake, WI 53075 Map · Phone number
1 review
Most Popular Price $1,100

About PARTY ROCKER ENTERTAINMENT

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. Make sure it turns out to be everything you want-and more!You spent months planning ,organizing and cooridinating all the details of your Wisconsin wedding.You want it to flow smoothly,you don't want to miss a thing and fantasic experience ,trust one of the best DJ in Wisconsin at Party Rocker Entertainment! We will work with every step of the way -from the planning phases until your wedding reception is over. we will help turn you wedding dreams into a reality.

Music Entertainment provider for weddings. We offer music ,video,karaoke,uplightiing and photo booth.

Follow PARTY ROCKER ENTERTAINMENT on

• TJ the DJ
  • DJ Express Disc Jockey Service
  • David Charles Productions

1 Reviews for PARTY ROCKER ENTERTAINMENT

Amanda · Married on 09/20/2014

I worked with Dj Dan who owns the company. He was absolutely AMAZING!!!!! He met with us several times and made me really feel like he cared about making my day special. I wanted someone who was very involved in the planning and actual day because I know how important the music is to a wedding and I definitely got that with Dan. I could not rave more about how great he was and the price was so reasonable!!!! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!!!!!

Sent on 09/23/2014