Party Professionals

Bartlett, IL View map

We are an event planning company specializing in weddings, social & corporate events. With over four years of event planning & event coordinating experience we offer a sense of style and peace of mind to our wedding couples. Our services include full, partial & day-of wedding coordination. We at Party Professionals feel that each event is unique. We will work closely with you to orchestrate the many details that will make your wedding day unforgettable!

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
    Sarah Married on 06/16/2018
    Bobbi and her team did an amazing job servicing our wedding! Bobbi was extremely professional, accommodating, understanding, and responsive. She worked incredibly well with my other vendors and handled any challenges that arose seamlessly. With Party Professionals help, our wedding went exactly as I wanted. Bobbi supported me at meetings and I always felt like she was in my corner which was huge. She went above and beyond to accommodate the specific needs of our wedding and even agreed to help with our wedding on her own anniversary! Her staff was wonderful and great with our guests. I truly cannot think of anything negative to say and I give my highest recommendation to hire Party Professionals for your next event!
    Renee Married on 08/07/2011
    Bobbi S. of Party Professionals was instrumental in making my backyard wedding a success! From arranging the tent rental decked out with peach colored linens (very pretty!) to her fabulous staff who saw to every detail and made sure each one of my guests had a wonderful time. The catering she arranged was outstanding - we are still getting calls from friends & family telling us how much they enjoyed the dinner. Even though the weather didn't cooperate and we ended up with a rainy evening; it didn't put a damper on the good time had by all in our beautiful white tent! We could not have enjoyed our wedding without Bobbi there to see to all the details. I would highly recommend Bobbi and Party Professionals, Inc. to anyone looking for a wedding planner in the Chicagoloand area!
    Shannon Married on 06/13/2008
    Bobbi Schellerer made my day perfect. Helping me make all the right choices for my wedding. And have her there on the day of my wedding was the biggest stress reducer, she just made everything flow flawlessly. I highly recommend her she is professional and a necessity for every wedding.

P.O. Box 8372 Bartlett, 60103
Location of (Party Professionals)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding