9063 Richborough Way, Elk Grove, CA 95624 Map · Phone number

About Party of 2

Party of 2 is a full service event planning company located in Elk Grove, California, that specializes in providing complete consulting and coordination services for weddings, special events, parties, and corporate events. This event planning company will work with you to ensure that your wedding is customized to your needs and desires. Party of 2 works to take the stress away from your big day, providing everything from consultations, budget planning, answers to etiquette questions, and referrals to florists, venues, makeup and hair stylists, entertainers, and musicians.

Party of 2 can offer planning assistance for a variety of events, including weddings, receptions, honeymoons, anniversary parties, vow renewals, commitment ceremonies, Sweet 16 parties, and bridal or baby showers. With experience planning civil unions, destination weddings, double weddings, eco-friendly weddings, and military weddings, this event planning company offers a range of event planning services. Wedding services offered include the following:

• Day-of-coordination

Unity sand ceremony,
firstdance

2 Reviews for Party of 2

Julia · Married on 04/17/2011

After all the wedding planning is over my fiance and I feel that hiring PARTY of 2 was by far the best decision we made while planning our wedding. It was truly money well spent because our wedding day was absolutely flawless. Jen and Deb from Party of 2 are incredible. They walked us through the entire process of planning a wedding. They also helped us pick the right vendors and most importantly helped us stay in our budget. They either had or built relationships with our caterer, dj and other vendors and helped us get the most for our money. We HIGHLY recommend Party of 2. They are fun, organized, creative and incredibly responsive.

Sent on 04/25/2011

Traci · Married on 05/24/2008

Deb and Jen were both amazing when it came to helping with my wedding. They offered great suggestions when I needed help but they also didn't try to change my theme or overall idea for the wedding. Everything turned out beautifully and I know that everything would not have been as stress-free or as "put together" without their help. Even when the possibility of rain loomed over our wedding day, they had worked out a backup plan before I even woke up that morning. I would strongly recommend Party of 2 to anyone planning an event.

Sent on 10/02/2008

Party of 2 FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• SacTown Catering, Inc.
    SacTown Catering, Inc. Wedding Caterers

I recently worked with Party of 2 for a wedding on June 6, 2009 at a private home. I can honestly say that they went above and beyond in their coordination, communication and follow through. All of their hard work was well worth their time and energies as this wedding was beautiful and one that I was truly excited to be a part of. There were so many special details that stood out to me and I'm sure to the guests as well. Party of 2 (Jen & Deb) were a real pleasure to work with and I wish I could work with them every weekend!

• Tan Weddings & Events
    Tan Weddings & Events Wedding Officiants

We love working with Party of 2! They are truly a team of professionals. We highly recommend them for coordinating weddings.

• Giovonna Photography
    Giovonna Photography Wedding Photographers

Jen and Deb made my job easy! They took on all of the wedding day STRESS, so the Bride and Groom could be Picture Perfect. (even in the rain!!) Party of 2 is the way to go!

• 9063 Richborough Way Elk Grove, CA, 95624 See on map