606 N Edgefield Ave, Dallas, TX 75201 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Park Lane Collective

Based in Dallas, Texas, Park Lane Collective is a wedding photography company. Owner Mark and Kelly used to own their own businesses before combining their talents to better serve to-be-weds. They have previously worked with other renowned photographers in the industry, and are honored to have documented more than 150 weddings.

Park Lane Collective takes a natural, photojournalistic approach to capturing your day. Mark and Kelly want to create an authentic snapshot of the special milestone. To do this, they get to know their clients on a personal level and learn about their love story and personalities. They are happy to start their work with an engagement photoshoot, documenting the to-be-weds at the beginning of their exciting new journey. On the big day, they can photograph the happy couple in various locations to build a thorough album of the momentous event. The newlyweds will receive their images in various formats, including as digital files, prints, canvases, and in keepsake albums.

• Asian-owned
parklane 03 21 14 51 2019979 161711468879307

Park Lane Collective Pricing

Park Lane Collective Price Rates

Park Lane Collective FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 7500
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Team of Park Lane Collective

Mark Nabong

Mark Nabong

Photographer/Co-owner

Hi, I'm Mark! I'm a dad, husband, and a photographer. I love meeting new people and perhaps I'm a little too trusting but that's because I like to see the good in people right away. I absolutely believe in assuming positive intent.

I've photographed all kinds of weddings for all kinds of different people.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Kelly McNett

Kelly McNett

Photographer/Co-Founder

Hey, I’m Kelly. I love beautiful light, good food, and dancing in the kitchen. One of my favorite aspects of photography is the opportunity to meet new people and learn about their stories. I have always been drawn to the drama of fashion photography. Luxurious textures, vivid colors, and dramatic lighting produce images that I find impossible to resist. Weddings are one of the few life events that everyone dresses as stunningly as the world's top fashion models. Do you love the sharp, crisp lines of the groom in his tuxedo, the glamour and captivating beauty of the bride in her wedding dress, and busting a groove on the dance floor? If so, we should definitely connect!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 606 N Edgefield Ave Dallas, TX, 75201 See on map
    Location of (Park Lane Collective)