Parallel 33 Photography

Poway, CA View map
$4,800 Most Popular Price

$4,800 Most Popular Price

Hey! I'm Bree. I'm a San Diego, Vegas & destination wedding and elopement photographer for adventurers down to have fun and show off their true emotions. I've been in business for 8+ years and love getting to know every couple I photograph. I'm all about:

- candid moments

- helping people feel natural & confident in front of the camera

- adventure

- romance

- and lots of fun

I love capturing people in a way that feels like "them," embracing experiences over materials, and having fun with contagious joy and goofiness.

instagram.com/parallel33photography

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Tori
    Tori R. Married on 05/29/2021

Made a new friend

We found Bree randomly through Facebook. I’m not sure how she ended up on my feed but I’ll be forever thankful that she did. We didn’t know Bree before using her as our engagement and wedding photographer. But by the end of our wedding you would have thought we had been friends for a long time. Her personality is just as beautiful as the pictures she takes. Our entire families had wonderful things to say about their interactions with Bree and with the pictures she produced. On top of that, she worked wonderfully with our travel needs of our wedding and worked with us to create a wedding package that fit our budget. We won’t hesitate to use Bree for all our pictures for years to come.

Parallel 33 Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh, Tori! You are so sweet! This review is gonna make me cry! Love you guys so much and it was such an honor to capture your love. God bless you and your marriage
    Elizabeth C. Married on 05/15/2021

Bree is incredible!

Bree is incredible! Our pictures came out better than we could have ever imagined, and now we are having trouble deciding which ones we want to hang up in our home. Our wedding and engagement pictures are beautiful and completely capture who we are as individuals and as a couple. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and made it feel more like we were hanging out with an old friend than getting our picture taken.

Parallel 33 Photography's reply:

Omg thank you Elizabeth!!! Send me a pic of your photos when you have them printed! That is so precious
    Brontee E. Married on 04/03/2021

Best photographer ever

Bree was fantastic to work with! She understood our vision and helped capture our wedding in the most beautiful way. We are so grateful to have had a photographer who we totally vibed with and made us have fun and feel at ease all at the same time! Bree captured our love and the beauty of our wedding day so well. I will shout it on the rooftops - I cannot recommend her enough!!

Parallel 33 Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much, Brontee! I am so grateful for you and Cole. I'll always be rallying for you guys! Thank you for the sweetest review! It means the world to me that you guys had a great experience.

Real Weddings

• Brooke & Reed
    31 photos · 10/20/2019

Poway, CA, 92064
Location of (Parallel 33 Photography)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding