Rancho Cordova, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742 Map · Phone number

About Paradise Parkway

Paradise Parkway is a wedding planning company based out of Rancho Cordova, California, that serves the surrounding Sacramento regions. They cannot wait to work with couples on such an exciting day and help them have an unforgettable evening.

Paradise Parkway offers consultations and will work closely with you to create a stunning floral design that will elevate and enhance your wedding events. They offer couples eclectic, glamorous, and romantic styles that can be tailored and personalized to match a couples’ needs and desires. They also offer help with event design and will go on venue visits. Paradise Parkway will deliver, set up, and clean up all floral arrangements, including the following:

• Aisle decor
  • Altar decor
  • Artificial
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Centerpieces
  • Chuppah decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower baskets, crowns, and petals
  • Non-foral

Other Services
Paradise Parkway would also love to help couples plan and organize their wedding events. For more information on their planning services, couples may contact them directly.

Follow Paradise Parkway on

The groom with his groomsmen and the kids at the wedding
3b53d63b80d25f36 1477942739325 mel todd 0586

2 Reviews for Paradise Parkway

Rajiv · Married on 12/14/2017

Thank you for your outstanding, ‘human’ approach to making our special day, Perfect.
    My wife and I were expecting this already difficult process to be near impossible given the issues we faced due to our busy schedules. After Many a sleepless night, we were graced with an introduction to NK, who immediately took the burden off us and made it extremely easy to manage and organize the event. Very thorough in her approach, she provided us plans and arrangements in such detail that the selection process was extremely easy. I couldn’t help but notice the many times she took initiative to negotiate with the vendors to add value to every purchase we made which honestly put my budget cum quality-oriented mind at great ease.
    On the Day of the wedding, she was nothing short of a life saver. She ran ahead putting out all the fires and ensured nothing but perfection. In my honest opinion she made our day flawless, letting both myself and my wife enjoy our special day without a worry.
    So, I would like to Thank you again NK, for an amazing job. Thanks to you, our day was an outstanding success. And I wholeheartedly endorse your services to anyone without any reservation.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Harshini · Married on 12/13/2017

Planning a wedding seemed a nightmare with my husband & I living in different countries, but right from my first meeting with NK, I had the confidence that our wedding would be everything we hoped it would be! Her genuine passion & enthusiasm was a driving force. No request was too much trouble or too crazy. Discussions with vendors were made easy thanks to NK, who was very professional in her approach. Her attention to detail & dedication to ensuring we got the best within our budget was commendable.
    Over the months, the Skype sessions we had were fun & timely with her keeping us on track with what we needed to do, while she managed all communication with vendors (regardless of the time difference between three countries).
    On the day of the wedding, she made sure everything went smoothly & to perfect timing. Our guests said they were blown away by the cohesion & beauty in every aspect of the day. My bridal bouquet was perfect. The table setting & décor was breathtaking & I do honestly believe that without her, we wouldn’t have experienced such a magical occasion to the level she was able to create for us.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Paradise Parkway FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 68.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 158.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Kristina Cilia Photography
    Kristina Cilia Photography Wedding Photographers

Paradise Parkway is a true professional when it comes to wedding planning. Her planning and use of timelines, coordinating with vendors, and dedication to the event paid off on the big day. The choreographed theme came to life and the setups were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Her choices of color and attention to detail were spot on. She also did all the florals which were breathtaking! All my expectations were exceeded that day and if you hire Paradise Parkway I'm sure that yours will be too! I hope to work with you again Paradise Parkway!

• Rancho Cordova Rancho Cordova, California, 95742 See on map