413 N. Main Street, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137 Map · Phone number

About Papier Girl

At Papier Girl in Downtown Glen Ellyn all our papers offer a touch of charm, elegance, tradition and more!

We carry only the best in wedding stationery vendors such as Smock, Dauphine press, Spark Letterpress, and many more. Our consultants are highly trained and together we offer over 12 years of professional experience in design and service.

It is our goal to help every customer find the perfect ensemble to set the tone of their event, with their style and budget. Bridal Shower Invitations, Favors, Personalized Gifts all available in our store for purchase.

---------------------------------------------------
Client Testamonials
(from www.weddingguidechicago.com)
---------------------------------------------------

Ladies,

Thank you so much for helping to make Lauren and Will's wedding so very special. Starting with the wedding invitations to shower invidtes, programs and guest seating arrangements, you all didn't miss anything! The simple elegance Lauren was looking for came through with each piece, we are so thankful for all your help and eye for each detail. The love and happiness Lauren and Will felt that day shows as they walked down the aisle after becoming

Mr. and Mrs. Hansen!

---------------

Lesley,

Thank you very much from the bottom of our hearts for all the exquisite work and time that was put into our wedding invitations, place cards, menus, programs, signs, etc! I've had more people tell us that our invitations were most elegant and stunning invite they have ever gotten! which means the world to us that you guys captured our vision and put it on to paper! We are so happy you were a part of our special day!

Love,

16 Reviews for Papier Girl

1 User photo

Papier Girl 1

Ally · Married on 06/10/2017

Papier Girl made absolutely gorgeous wedding invites, ceremony programs and menus for our wedding day. They also created our save-the-date cards! They were stunning and the service was excellent. We received everything on time and it was all packaged beautifully, making the task of stuffing envelopes effortless and fun!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/06/2016

I stopped in one afternoon looking to check out whatever kinds of invitations that they had available. I worked with Jessica, and was blown away by the multitude of options of invitations that were available. I had a rough idea of what I was looking for, but found several different formats that I narrowed down to one perfect decision. I was able to email the two pictures that we had chosen from our engagement shoot to include on the invite, pick the colors used, font style, and provided all of the information that we needed included in our invitations. I received a proof within the week, which needed no changes (it was exactly what I had asked for and looked BEAUTIFUL), and I couldn't wait for my finished product. I was notified as soon as the invites came in, and was able to stuff the envelopes that evening and mail them out the following day! I will definitely be returning for my Thank You notes, and will be deciding between many more options here as well! Thank you!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Papier Girl's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Lauren. I'm so happy that you had a wonderful experience at Papier Girl. We hope to see you again!

Kate · Married on 08/03/2013

My mom and I had the best experience with Lesley and her girls at Papier Girl. They were so easy to work with through meetings, countless emails and phone conversations. When you would visit, you felt like you were brainstorming in your own living room...the store was so welcoming. Also, Lesly offered wonderful ideas that people loved at our wedding. I truly appreciate all their hard work and dedication to our wedding because it was a truly fabulous day. I am looking forward to working with them in the future for events! :)

Sent on 09/08/2013

Papier Girl FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Shipping
    Thermography

• Effortless Events
    Effortless Events Wedding Planners

Papier Girl is the first place we always send our wonderful brides and grooms. Lesley, in particular, does a FANTASTIC job, is the nicest lady you'll ever meet, and will exceed your stationary expectations. Highly highly highly recommend!

• 413 N. Main Street Glen Ellyn, 60137 See on map