19080 Foxrun Hollow Lane, Pacific, MO 63069 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

11 Reviews for Paper Frosting

Brittany · Married on 11/11/2011

Melinda is absolutely incredible!!!! Invitations were the one thing that I simply could not make a decision on. She put together the most incredible invitation and I have received so many compliments from them alone! I thought it would be difficult because we were doing everything through email, but it was so simple. Do not hesitate to work th her just because you are not close by to her. I ended up having her do many other things as well and it was simply stunning!

Sent on 11/20/2011

Nancy · Married on 11/13/2010

Melinda was very personable as well as professional. We were on a budget and she was able to offer us a product that was both affordable as well as one of a kind in style.

Sent on 12/16/2010

Erin · Married on 11/06/2010

Paper Frosting was my absolute favorite wedding vendor. The keen attention to detail, prompt responsiveness and creativity was right on. Our wedding invitations turned out amazing!! I changed my mind a couple of times and Paper Frostiing was very patient and always made my ideas/visions come to life. I also had my programs and seating chart done by Paper Frosting. Those were beautiful as well. If you want an invitation that is unique, beautiful and exactly your style this is where to go. I look forward to using them again in the future.

Sent on 12/21/2010