Saint Louis, MO 63123 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Abigail Christine Design

Founded in 2006 originally as Flair Designery, LLC, Abigail Christine Design is a paper and custom design boutique. Our primary focus is bringing clients timeless bespoke wedding suites and personal stationery. In addition, we offer custom party invitations, holiday and greeting cards and business branding opportunities.

We are dedicated to bringing cutting edge design to the world of personalized stationery and building wardrobes for even the most specific clients with discerning tastes. We pride ourselves on working with our clients to ensure that your custom designs are tailored to your exact style and personality.

Our fine stationery and design begins with the finest ingredients; a warm, open celebratory environment, beautifully thick cotton stocks, swoon-worthy printing techniques, and master printers.

The Abigail Christine Design brand believes that the smallest details are important. In taking time to appreciate the pretty little things. A pop of sparkle and champagne are definitely required. That gold is the new black. That mixing patterns like leopard and polka dots make one an individual. And that celebrating, whether it is friends or family or your own personal accomplishment, is an absolute must in life.

Follow Abigail Christine Design on

abby
fullsizerender

1 Reviews for Abigail Christine Design

Abbey · Married on 03/14/2015

I used Abby with Abigail Christine Design after I had seen one her amazing pieces of work in a photograph. I searched high and low to located the vendor and reached out to several other vendors as I knew she could make my vision come to life. I was even more excited when I found out she was local and in St. Louis. I wanted to think outside the box and have personalized place mats with each of my guests name on the personalized place settings instead of the standard escort cards. It was such a beautiful touch and she worked with me to make sure they were flawless and exactly what I was looking for. My guests at the wedding were so impressed by the special touch to see their name and to bring the theme / color into the dinner tables.

Abby was easy to work with, was able to create the vision while putting her special touch on the items and perfect turn around time! Abby is a vendor that will make you go "oh my gosh" when you see the finished product.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Abigail Christine Design FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Printing
    Shipping
    Thermography

• Saint Louis, 63123 See on map
    Location of (Abigail Christine Design)