Affordable Wedding Invites by Gossett Printing

• Photos & Videos 8
  • Pricing
  • Deals 4

About Affordable Wedding Invites by Gossett Printing

Affordable Wedding Invites offers options to fit any style and budget. Whether you are planning a birthday party, bridal or baby shower or your dream wedding, we can assist you with selecting the right look. With hundreds of colors, fonts and paper stocks to choose from, the possibilities are endless.

• Our digital process is a flat ink, available in full color or black and white printing.
• All of our flat cards are printed on 100 lb. Cover on your choice of White or Natural.
• Folded Cards are printed on 65 - 80 lb. Cover. Matching (Single) Envelopes are included.
• You may upgrade to color papers and envelopes, including metallics and recycled products.

Visit us online at affordableweddinginvites.com for more information.

Follow Affordable Wedding Invites by Gossett Printing on

• Videos 3

18 Reviews for Affordable Wedding Invites by Gossett Printing

• Allee

Allee · Married on 10/01/2016

I purchased personalized koozies from Kelly, and let me tell you they are awesome. Most places make you chose from generic designs they already have made up, but with affordable invites I was able to send her the design I wanted and she was able to recreate it. Plus the most affordable quote I received. Thanks again!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Affordable Wedding Invites by Gossett Printing's reply:

Thanks so much for your review! Your design was so cute and fun -- I hope you have the best wedding day :)

taylor · Married on 03/21/2015

Beautiful work!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Affordable Wedding Invites by Gossett Printing's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our services. I enjoyed working with you!

Reshma · Married on 06/14/2014

There are not enough amazing things that I can say about Affordable Wedding Invites and Kelly King. Kelly helped me create a whole host of stationary for my wedding, I had posters, favor cards, wedding programs, table seating charts and day of schedules all done by Kelly and each and every one turned out fantastic. Not only are they reasonably priced they are able to turn things around at incredible speed. As most brides, I was working while planning my wedding therefore many things were done the last two weeks of the wedding and Kelly helped make everything come together and have the some look and feel. I cannot thank them enough for all of their help and if you are looking for any printing or stationary needs you have definitely come to the right place. Thank you Kelly & Affordable Wedding Invites! :)

Sent on 08/27/2014

Affordable Wedding Invites by Gossett Printing's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. I enjoyed working with you!

Affordable Wedding Invites by Gossett Printing Pricing

Affordable Wedding Invites by Gossett Printing Price Rates

Affordable Wedding Invites by Gossett Printing FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

4 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Affordable Wedding Invites by Gossett Printing 1
    A-2 Translucent Envelopes
    White Translucent Envelopes, size A-2. Available in Boxes of 250 for $50.00 or sold individually for 20¢ each.
  • Affordable Wedding Invites by Gossett Printing 2
    A-7 Translucent Envelopes
    White Translucent Envelopes, size A-7 available in boxes of 250 or sold in individual quantities. Box of 250: $ 62.50, or 25¢ each. Offer available while supplies last.
  • Affordable Wedding Invites by Gossett Printing 3
    35% OFF A-7 Reich Shine Pewter Envelopes
    Now offering A-7 Reich Shine Pewter Envelopes for just $0.20 each! Offer only valid at Affordable Wedding Invites by Gossett Printing, Inc. while supplies last.

See More Deals

• Rachel & Garren Photo and Film
    Rachel & Garren Photo and Film Wedding Photographers

Our business, R&G Photography, has been doing business with Gossett Printing for years and we LOVE their customer service, affordability, and speed to produce printing quickly. We are thankful for a down to earth business locally to use for our printing needs. We recommend them highly to Brides who are seeking gorgeous invitations at an affordable price. Jayson, the owner, is a very sweet guy who is always eager to help us with all of our printing questions and Kelly (who does the design work) is awesome! They are fast, helpful, and really sweet people.

• Blue Orchid Designs
    Blue Orchid Designs Wedding Invitations

Kelly at King Designs was a pleasure to work with! I needed a particular product and print done for a client and she was able to assist me! She is very professional, quick at responding, and her services were done very quickly as well. I will definitely be looking forward to working with her again!

• SAO Dzynz, Inc
    SAO Dzynz, Inc Wedding Invitations

Kelly at Gossett Printing is a wonderful person to work with! She has great ideas and affordable, quality products. She will make sure you are happy with your final project.

• 2100 Old Texas Lane, PO BOX 631 Salem, 62881 See on map