18 Reviews for Affordable Wedding Invites by Gossett Printing

17 Affordable Wedding Invites by Gossett Printing Reviews

I purchased personalized koozies from Kelly, and let me tell you they are awesome. Most places make you chose from generic designs they already have made up, but with affordable invites I was able to send her the design I wanted and she was able to recreate it. Plus the most affordable quote I received. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Allee, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My invites were perfect thank you!

Profile Picture mai , 6/18/16, 9 Reviews

Beautiful work!

Profile Picture taylor, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

There are not enough amazing things that I can say about Affordable Wedding Invites and Kelly King. Kelly helped me create a whole host of stationary for my wedding, I had posters, favor cards, wedding programs, table seating charts and day of schedules all done by Kelly and each and every one turned out fantastic. Not only are they reasonably priced they are able to turn things around at incredible speed. As most brides, I was working while planning my wedding therefore many things were done the last two weeks of the wedding and Kelly helped make everything come together and have the some look and feel. I cannot thank them enough for all of their help and if you are looking for any printing or stationary needs you have definitely come to the right place. Thank you Kelly & Affordable Wedding Invites! :)

Profile Picture Reshma, 6/14/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

They looked wonderful and had them shipped to my house fast!

Profile Picture User4327959, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
3.9

Kelly did an excellent job with our invitations, save-the-dates, programs, and other signage for the wedding. She was very patient with me and created multiple revisions and designs as I made up my mind. She really picked up on the theme and general feel of our wedding and added to it perfectly. Usually, she responded and communicated with me very well via e-mail. My only complaint is that there was a pretty significant misprint on our RSVP cards that no one noticed until they were already sent out! In the end, it wasn't a big deal, and for the price I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User4330168, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Five stars seems woefully inadequate to rate Kelly King’s amazing design talent and her impeccable customer service. I had the pleasure of working with Kelly for over a year as she created not only my daughter’s invitations but all of the co-related stationary needs for her reception. Additionally Kelly oversaw the design and manufacture of some highly specialized décor for our themed wedding and when there were some issues she handled them with the utmost professionalism. Kelly offers incredible value for all of her products and she always provides options for a range of price points. Her turnaround for drafts is without equal as is her response time to questions or concerns. Kelly with very little notice also created, printed and shipped within a week Bridal Shower invitations when someone else dropped the ball. While it can be very tempting to purchase DIY templates or use cut-rate design sites there is much to be said for the personalized service that Kelly offers to her customers. I know that she saved me the embarrassment of sending out an invitation with a spelling error when she caught my mistake. My daughter’s invitations have been described as “magical, spectacular and unique” as well as many other similar adjectives and they are all that and more. If you want the first impression of your event to be memorable you cannot go wrong in utilizing Kelly for your invitations and other printing needs. I already miss our correspondence.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/7/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Very responsive and prompt! Loved the passport invites we received :)

Profile Picture Anjali, 7/13/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kelly is AMAZING! I was able to work with her directly through email which is perfect for someone as busy as I am. Kelly was able to use our vision and custom create a design which was exactly what we were looking for. Kelly is by far one of the best vendors I have worked with during this process. Even with gettting custom invitations, we were able to save a ton of money. Thank you Kelly for being so flexible and bringing our vision to life at an affordable cost!

Profile Picture User1674256, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Kelly King is a pleasure to work with. She did our invites and escort cards. She even threw in a free design for a program. We got endless compliments on our gorgeous pocket invites. She was incredibly professional and speedy. Great communication and gorgeous work. What we bought from her would've easily cost us double with other printers, but she works with you and your budget to get you the stationary you're dreaming of. She will custom any design for you or you can pick something from her templates. Kelly is professional and courteous and a pleasure to work with!! Thank you Kelly for our wonderful wedding stationary!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/22/12, 4 Reviews
4.2

Our invitations were very lovely and so were our table name cards and escort cards. We had sort of a rough patch when we first received our invitations however Kelly made up for that by quickly sending out a new batch and giving us extra things that she wouldn't except money for. Overall our items purchased from Kelly were wonderful and she is very talented.

Profile Picture Cate, 8/11/12, 11 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Kelly was wonderful from the start. I met her through one of the forums. I was asking questions about my 'DIY invitations' and she was very helpful and did not try to sell to me her own work. I found that amazing. I mentioned how most vendors on WW were pretty pricey but after reviewing her prices I was even more amazed! She was patient and professional throughout the entire process! The invitations were beautiful and my friends/family raved about them as soon as they got one. I'd definitely recommend Kelly Designs to all future brides.

Thank you Kelly for all your hard work. I truly appreciate it.

Profile Picture Alondra, 2/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

For my daughter's wedding, we wanted something unique yet affordable. That is exactly what we received from Kelly King. Kelly produced a one of a kind design for my daughter's invitation suite, menu cards, printed escort cards(with guests names), program covers and table name tents with a different kind of vintage flower on each. She even included comp favor tags. Everything matched and is perfect. The table stationary will be an elegant touch that truly helps continue her theme. Kelly responded promptly to all questions asked and produced a one of a kind product for an affordable price. Kelly had to deal with two women, my daughter and me. That wasn't always easy for her. However, she was always professional and friendly. My daughter has recommended her to brides she knows. So far, one has commissioned Kelly. Others are not at the phase yet.

Profile Picture Carole, 10/1/11, 18 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Invitations were a huge stress for me from the start! I stumbled upon King’s Designs in the forum and Kelly was always extremely helpful without ever trying to, sell me her services. I quickly contacted her off line and knew from our two minute conversation it was going to be great. I told her my budget and she immediately said she could work with it. I sent her some photos of my theme, where I was getting married and colors and she came back with the most amazing custom design invitations I have seen; something better than what I was looking for! She was always extremely professional, quick to respond and her keen ability to know what I wanted, when I wasn’t even sure was a breath of fresh air! I used her for my custom table numbers, monogram and thank you cards. I am located half way around the country from her and I know I was treated just as same as if I walked into her shop. Thank you Kelly for making such a great first impression to my guests! (the compliments would not stop!)

Profile Picture Jaemi, 10/16/10, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Kelly is incredibly experienced in making sure the bride and groom's decisions are reflected in the most cost-efficient and proper manner. She is very knowledgeable in all aspects of the wedding planning experience. Her designs are impeccable and we were incredibly pleased with the beautiful invitations she created for us. They were cheaper and nicer than the ones in the book that were pre-made. She is very talented and we were fortunate to have her help us with this portion of our wedding planning.

Profile Picture Mandy, 6/12/09, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

King designs was really helpful in make my desired wedding invitations affordable and beautiful. They were delivered early, and every single one of them looked great.

Profile Picture Jodie, 7/17/08, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Overall - excellent work! Very open to our suggestions, and was patient with our demands! We have told all of our friends about King Designs!

Profile Picture Evan, 6/14/08, 1 Review