Paper Flowers by Paper Portrayals

Sebastopol, CA View map

$4,999 Typical Price

Paper Portrayals’ stunning paper flowers are an exceptional addition to any event.
These whimsical blooms are perfect for those seeking a creative and unique element for their special occasion.

Specializing in real-life flowers expertly rendered in paper, these blossoms are of the highest handmade quality. Drawing inspiration from nature, each bloom is constructed with immense precision and attention to detail.

The artist works closely with clients to ensure that their vision and satisfaction are a priority. Custom colors and styles create a delicate beauty that become everlasting keepsakes, treasured for years to come.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$399.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$199.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$50.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$249.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$399.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4999

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design
Samples

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers
    Matthieu Event on: 08/22/2015
    Danielle at Paper Portrayals came through for me in a big way! I had no idea what I should buy as a first ("paper") anniversary present. I was waffling between Broadway tickets and a fancy pen, neither of which I thought my wife would find appealing. Then I started thinking about the gigantic ripoff that is the flower industry, and the king's ransom that you pay for something which will, with absolute certainty, die. The whole concept is ridiculous. So the idea hit me: PAPER FLOWERS modeled on her bridal bouquet. The gift would be apropos and would never die.

I found Paper Portrayals online and loved the bouquets on the website. They were stunning so they gave me confidence that Danielle could do the job, and she absolutely did. From the beginning, she was a consummate professional. She stayed in constant communication, actively engaged in the creative process, and provided a finished product that went above and beyond my expectations.

My wife loved the bouquet, and, best of all, these flowers aren't going anywhere!
    Tracy Married on 06/08/2015
    Working with Danielle was one of the best decisions I made around planning our wedding. We hired her as our day of coordinator, but ended up using her to do so much more!
    She did the calligraphy for our invitations, which turned out wonderfully. She even met with me just to review font styles!
    Not only was she amazing at prepping and setting up everything we needed to make my vision come to live on our wedding day - working hand in hand with our other vendors - but she used her artistic skills to craft the most gorgeous giant paper flowers for our reception card table and made another giant peony for our flower girl to carry. I still keep the flowers as decor in our home and get compliments on them whenever someone comes to visit. They remind me of a day that was perfect in every way.
    We owe an enormous amount of that perfection to Danielle and her attention to detail. Not only is she an artist but an amazing coordinator. We feel so blessed to have been introduced to her!
    Sarah Married on 11/28/2014
    I first learned about Paper Portrayals at a wedding vendor event at the Green Building in Brooklyn and working with Danielle and her team proved to be the best decision I made for my wedding. From the first engagement to the day when Danielle hand delivered my bridal bouquet to my apartment, her level of service was outstanding and the quality of her work was unmatched across all of the vendors with whom I was working. She listens to your ideas, makes suggestions based on her artistic abilities and expertise, and works tirelessly to deliver a product that aligns with your vision. The design was flawless and the final product was absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend Paper Portrayals for any brides out there that are on the lookout for custom made, long-lasting flowers, all at a very affordable price point.

Sebastopol, 95472
9172519410
Location of (Paper Flowers by Paper Portrayals)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding