7600 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Palms and Pines Photography

We are a husband and wife wedding team based out of Southern California. We are so grateful to get to do a job we love so much and meet so many amazing people along the way! Every love story is so unique and it's our goal to be able to tell your story the way it was meant to be told. We take a very natural, photo journalistic approach to shooting because we want you to be YOURSELF and we make it so that by the time the wedding day approaches, we not just vendors... but friends and you'll be comfortable just hanging out and taking beautiful photos without even realizing it! We're so glad you're considering us! Can NOT WAIT to hear from you!

Follow Palms and Pines Photography on

Palms and Pines Photography 5
Palms and Pines Photography 6
Palms and Pines Photography 7

Brittany · Married on 06/02/2018

Gin and Matt went above and beyond for our wedding day! They were incredibly accommodating every step of the way and have such a natural talent for having us pose for pictures that didn't feel awkward at all. Our wedding day was perfect and thanks to Gin and Matt, we have bright, vibrant, beautiful photos to prove it. I would choose them as our wedding photographers 1000x over!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Daisy · Married on 03/17/2018

We are the luckiest couple in the world. After searching for months a friend referred us to Palms and Pines. I reached out to Ginny and explained my vision and she was enthusiastic and made me feel even more excited. I loved her photography style and she was able to work within our budget. Leading up to the event, she was accessible and made sure that we gave her all of the information that she needed. She even managed to remain sweet through my bridal meltdown the week of the wedding.

The day of the wedding, she arrived on time and ready to work. She communicated perfectly with my wedding planner and the videographers. People asked me if they were all from the same company, because they seemed to gel. She had so many great ideas for different shots and she even came on an hour long hike/shoot with us.

We headed out to our honeymoon and halfway through our honeymoon she finished editing all of our photos! We were shocked! They came out so beautiful.

Yes, great photos are amazing (trust me, we have so many from her), but having a connection and an experience with your photographer makes it even better. Ginny is a joy to work with. My only regret is not having the budget to also have Matt come out.

I am already planning on having future shoots with her.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Giselle · Married on 02/17/2018

I can't say enough AMAZING things about Palms and Pines Photography! I was lucky enough to find them for my wedding and I am beyond happy that I did! I had a vision, shared it with them, and they made it WORK!!!!! Everyone in my wedding was SUPER impressed with how professional and TALENTED they were. Now that I look back at my wedding, I am sooooo grateful that I took my time, did my research, and chose the best photographers!!!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Palms and Pines Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs