Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, VA 23450 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,800
Availability Check your date

About PAIGE OVERTURF

Paige Overturf is a professional photographer based in Virginia Beach, Virginia that specializes in destination weddings. With an expert artistic eye, professional photographer Paige Overturf channels her interests and passions into her heartfelt and authentic images regardless of the locale. An experienced world traveler, Paige Overturf offers creative, authentic and candid wedding photography for you to cherish for generations to come.

Paige Overturf provides professional photography for engagement, wedding, editorial, lifestyle, travel and family sessions. This photographer is willing to travel to document love stories from around the world. Photography services offered include the following:

• Engagement and wedding portraits
  • High-resolution digital images
  • One event per day
  • Additional hours
  • Destination and travel
  • Canvases, prints and wedding albums

Follow PAIGE OVERTURF on

PAIGE OVERTURF 3
PAIGE OVERTURF 4
PAIGE OVERTURF 5

Kelly · Married on 08/11/2018

Before working with Paige, I was nervous about pictures- I don't feel especially confident in front of the camera. When we met Paige for our shoot, she was fun and relaxed, and immediately put us at ease. She provided great direction while taking pictures, and all of the poses ended up looking so natural in the photos.

Paige's eye for detail is amazing- she would go through and pick up any large sticks or awkward debris (that may sound obvious, but we were in a forest- of course there were sticks on the ground, and I certainly wouldn't have thought to move them!) and she would come over and fix my hair or ring to make sure everything was picture-perfect for the shot. The day we were scheduled to take pictures was overcast, so she moved up the shoot time to make sure we got the best light- she knows what she's doing and puts forethought into her shoots.

We recently got our engagement pictures back, and I am obsessed with them- but more importantly, I am now so relaxed and confident for our upcoming wedding pictures, because I know and trust that Paige has it under control and will capture amazing moments. If you want a photographer who will make you feel comfortable and knows how to instruct and style her subjects- work with Paige. You will LOVE the results!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Mary · Married on 05/11/2018

Paige recently photographed my wedding in Austin, Texas and I can't begin to say enough positive things about her. I knew from looking through her pictures how talented she was, but it showed even more on our wedding day. She was professional, fun, easy to work with and made sure to capture all the important moments throughout the night. She sent me my pictures in a timely manner and I was SO happy with them all!! I HIGHLY recommend Paige for any photography needs you have!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Ashley · Married on 12/18/2017

Paige photographed my senior pictures back in 2014 and I knew the second the ring was on my finger that I wanted Paige Overturf as my wedding photographer. She is such a sweet person and FANTASTIC photographer. If you're looking for cheesy, awkward poses, move along, because Paige captures natural, creative, and intimate moments. She worked with local videographers in Chattanooga seamlessly. I can't say enough good things about her, but I'll end with this, I can't pick one, two, or even three favorite photos from the day. Seriously, they are ALL my favorites.

Sent on 02/06/2018
    PAIGE OVERTURF 10

PAIGE OVERTURF FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Virginia Beach Virginia Beach, VA, 23450 See on map