2332 N. St. Mary's, San Antonio, TX 78212 Map · Phone number

About Page Barteau Catering

We offer innovative catering built on a solid base of tradition. Using only the freshest and finest ingredients, we bring you food that is beautiful and comforting. From weddings and corporate functions, to private dinner parties, our full-service company has everything covered. We are pleased to provide not only delicious menu items, but floral design, a wide variety of table linens, and decor for your event. We can provide all the tables and chairs you need as well! Our talented team of chefs and bakers are here to make sure you receive the highest and freshest quality items.

Follow Page Barteau Catering on

Other couples have also viewed

• Got It Covered Events
motzwed 196
d7600be3bd956aa6 1524811597 0a4a810aef76a21f 1524811593862 1 41

27 Reviews for Page Barteau Catering

Monica · Married on 07/28/2018

I had so many people tell me how amazing the food/cake was! We also used them for bar services/linens as well. I had the best service experience with this company. I love that they're a 'smaller' (only in size, not in capacity of services) place and that they're local. I can't sing their praises enough. We had our ceremony and reception at the Pearl Studio, and they were on the list of approved vendors. They were the most reasonably priced, and gave us everything we needed and more. I loved working with them and would definitely recommend them to anyone and I will use them again.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Miriam · Married on 02/17/2018

We were SO pleased with our choice to hire Page Barteau Catering for our cocktail hour and wedding reception. They are extremely good at what they do and helped me throughout the planning process to figure out (and not worry about) MANY of the logistics of the night. They set up and cleaned up in a quick and timely manner, and their staff was all professional and efficient. The food was delicious (we had a BBQ buffet) and all of their setups (desserts, coffee, place settings) looked perfect. The cake, which honestly we hadn't given much thought to, looked GORGEOUS, so much lovelier than I expected, AND tasted awesome (and I'm not much of a cake person!), and the mini key lime pies we also ordered were delicious, too. The 3 best decisions we made with PBC were: 1. having our plates brought to us in a separate room while the guests found their seats, so we could eat quickly without being interrupted and have a moment to just relax; 2. having the salads plated when guests arrived, which elevated the look of the dinner; 3. having wine service so that guests got refilled during speeches and first dances. Two things I would do differently are: 1. leave clear instructions with both the caterer and day-of coordinator about what we wanted done with extra food and desserts; 2. buy a bit less booze — we ended up with a lot extra (but better to have too much than too little!). We are very happy with how our night turned out, and I would definitely recommend working with PBC for your big event!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Kelly · Married on 03/12/2016

Page Barteau did a WONDERFUL job for our wedding. The food was amazing, the best food I have had a wedding reception yet - and several of our guests said the same thing. The value for Page is also amazing, we provided the alcohol and they provided bartenders. Everything was delicious and Britany (Catering Manager) was extremely helpful and responsive throughout the entire wedding planning process. I would definitely recommend Page Barteau for any catering needs - the food doesn't disappoint!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Award

Page Barteau Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 28.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 28.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 28.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 35.00
    Set Up
    Clean Up
    Cake Cutting
    Tastings
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 14.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    House Beer
    House Wine
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Southern
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Liquor License
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

• The Gardens of Cranesbury View Banquet Halls

We have had Page Barteau on our approved caterers list from day one, their food and staff are fantastic, and we always get compliments whenever they cater a wedding at our venue

• Your Wedding, Your Way Wedding Planners

I've only had the pleasure of working with Page Barteau Catering once. But it's something that this wedding coordinator will never forget. They were fully responsive during the planning process, answered all of my nit-picky questions ahead of time, on time and fully staffed on the day of the wedding and they were all extremely friendly! To top all of this off... the food was beautifuly presented and absolutely perfect! My experience with Page Barteau Catering leaves me recommending them to all of my San Antonio area brides. I certainly hope to work with them in the future!

• 2332 N. St. Mary's San Antonio, 78212 See on map
    Location of (Page Barteau Catering)