200 Redwood Shores Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065 Map · Phone number

About Pacific Athletic Club

Wedding guests are led to the lounge and reception areas, the latter an octagon-shaped room with an unusual two-tone floor of Brazilian walnut and cherry hardwoods. There are several mirrored arches, one of which cleverly pushes back to provide a place for a band. Hors d'oeuvres and cocktails are served here before an event, and after a seated meal elsewhere, guests often return to dance. The adjacent Main Dining Room is a large, light-filled room with a sizable skylight and two walls of floor-to-ceiling glass. The other two walls feature pastel-colored landscapes. Four large Douglas fir poles that match those in the foyer support a very high vaulted ceiling. Attached to these poles are multitiered pinpoint fixtures, making evening functions sparkle. Tables are dressed with crisp cream-colored linens.

Beyond the glass walls and doors is the garden courtyard, lushly planted and landscaped to accommodate outdoor ceremonies.

This is a must-see location for receptions. Be prepared to be impressed—we think that the Pacific Athletic Club is one of the better event sites on the Peninsula.

006PACfoodb
124707ab9038bbdb 1221522095790 PAC270

22 Reviews for Pacific Athletic Club

• dancefrog1

Loree · Married on 02/12/2010

I got married in Feb this year and I have to say that Molly has been AMAZING from the beginning. I had looked at Pacific Athletic before I got engaged (just so I can get an idea). We were planning on a destination but I needed a plan B and thankfully my plan B worked. I had communicated MONTHS before my date and Molly was always responsive. She was helpful with all the details and gave great suggestions. Our guests loved the food and the decor and had an awesome time. If I could I would do it all over again at Pacific Athletic Club. Also, another plus..Chivarian chairs and no cake cutting fee was the decision maker for me :) Thanks Molly for everything and if your considering this site for a nice intimate wedding, you wont be disappointed!

Sent on 11/18/2010

Ben · Married on 10/10/2009

We did not have to worry about a thing during our reception at PAC. Everything was taken care of and it showed to how smoothly everything ran. We couldn't keep our schedule due to our own wedding party being late but the coordinator/staff made all adjustments seem as if everything was on time. The service/servers were amazing, friendly, professional and also so attentive. From the start of just looking at the venue to the recieving of the final reciept of the bill, our coordinator Lizette Merlino made our experience pressure free, stress free and as satisfactory as a bride and groom could ask. We will always refer anyone that we know that is getting married to PAC.

Sent on 01/26/2011

Joanne · Married on 09/05/2009

I cannot say enough great things about the Pacific Athletic Club and their wonderful event coordinator Molly Jacobs!!!

When we were looking for places to hold our reception, we had visited several sites (from ballrooms to country clubs). But the second we walked into the PAC, we fell in love with it! It is simply elegant and unpretentious. There were several beautiful spots on site where our photographer snuck us away to take some pictures... =) The customer service was incredible...the staff were all so gracious and hard-working. And I have only one word to say about the food...WOW! To this day, we STILL have guests raving about the food they had at our reception (the prime rib and salmon with beurre blanc sauce)! Delicious and very generous portions!

Molly was such a joy to work with. She was not only professional (always prompt with responding to emails/phone calls), but gave us so many great ideas for our reception. Molly was extremely accomodating and was there the entire day of our wedding, making sure she was doing everything she could to make our day as special as possible. She is honestly one of the nicest people we've ever met, and we felt so lucky that she was the one who helped coordinate the wedding of our dreams! I HIGHLY recommend the PAC and Molly Jacobs for anyone who is planning their wedding!

Sent on 01/07/2010