Colonial Heights, VA 23834 Map · Phone number

Real Weddings 2 Photos

12 Reviews for Over the Top Flower Shop

1 User photo

Christina · Married on 07/14/2018

From my first meeting with Lisa, I knew that Over the Top Flower Shop was going to be our florist! When it came to booking the vendors for our wedding, I first looked for people who were easy to communicate with and that brought me joy. Lisa brought such ease to me as I had been so nervous to talk about the flowers at my wedding. I knew what look I liked, but was not able to put it into words the way she so eloquently did. I had no idea what weddings flowers cost either, but knew what I was hoping to spend and how much we had budgeted for. Within moments of meeting with me and discussing my vision, Lisa had clued in to what kind of bride I was and began to help me design my dream florals. I gave her words like “fluffy, plush, and whimsical” which can be interpreted in many ways, but she showed me different types of blooms and options that immediately got me excited. One thing that I was adamant on was that I was not into the “greenery” look and that I was interested in the floral designs to be more focused on blooms than they were on leafy options. Lisa was so respectful and showed me options that helped to lower the cost of an “all bloom” arrangement while still sticking to my aesthetic. Now as the wedding approached, I started to get a little anxious and made changes to the original proposal that Lisa had done the year before when I booked them. As you can imagine, as the wedding planning continued, some of the plans changed. Over the Top Flower Shop was so easy and flexible with the changes and never made it seem like an inconvenience. As the wedding was approaching, I started thinking more and more about what the flowers would look like. The flowers on your wedding day are something that you don’t really get to see “full out” until the big day so I was nervous and excited to see how they’d turn out. I can tell you with 1030472% certainty that I could have NEVER dreamed up what the team at Over the Top Flower Shop delivered. Our floral arrangements

Sent on 07/30/2018

Nina · Married on 10/14/2017

Lisa is the sweetest and most talented lady I have ever met! I met with her a couple of times to discuss my vision for our wedding and she went above and beyond to bring it to life. She not only did the bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces but she also provided a big statement piece for the ceremony! The florals got so many compliments and they came out even better than I had hoped. I cannot thank Lisa enough for her hard work and creative mind! Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful thanks to her and I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Danielle · Married on 04/22/2017

Can't say enough good things about this awesome mother-daughter duo and the GORGEOUS flower arrangements they put together for my wedding. I had known Katie previously through our college sorority, so I knew she had good taste :) But they really went above and beyond to make the process super easy and painless! With just a handful of inspiration pictures, they immediately keyed in to exactly what style I wanted and totally ran with it so that the end product was perfect!! Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were and I'm even having some of wreaths and my bouquet preserved, they were THAT gorgeous! I HIGHLY recommend Over the Top Flower Shop for any of your floral needs, you will not only end up with the prettiest of flowers, but you will have such an easy time working with Lisa and Katie - they are just wonderful, sweet people!!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Over the Top Flower Shop FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Colonial Heights, 23834 See on map
    Location of (Over the Top Flower Shop)