1050 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Pricing

About Over The Moon Vacations, LLC

At Over The Moon Vacations, we are obsessed with honeymoons -- so much so, that we ourselves take a new honeymoon-style trip each year. We are also recent newlyweds, so we understand what you're going through. Our number one priority is to take one of the most important and complex pieces of planning off your hands, so that you can transition seamlessly from wedding to wanderlust with zero stress.

We've planned flawless honeymoons anywhere from Montego Bay to Bali, and have a keen eye for details -- we live to make sure your trip is absolutely perfect. We work together with our clients to ensure that every one of your vacation dreams is met and most importantly, work tirelessly to find you the deepest level of luxury for the least expensive prices.

Contact us ASAP to start planning, and fall in love with your trip!

Follow Over The Moon Vacations, LLC on

5 Reviews for Over The Moon Vacations, LLC

Over The Moon Vacations, LLC 1
Over The Moon Vacations, LLC 2
Over The Moon Vacations, LLC 3
Over The Moon Vacations, LLC 4
Over The Moon Vacations, LLC 5

Lauren · Married on 11/24/2018

Free service and saves you time and money!!!

There are literally no cons to hiring Over the Moon. Allison is amazing, responsive and a genuine advocate for you. I used her to book my bridal suite and large room block. She took care of everything and made sure I had the best of the best. I've also passed her along to several of my friends who have used her now, and have the same feedback. Hire her!!!!!

Lauren · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing!

My honeymoon was absolutely INCREDIBLE! It was everything my husband and I envisioned and MORE! Allison and Josh did an impeccable job organizing THE BEST HONEYMOON EVER!! Thank you so much for answering our countless emails and questions leading up to the trip, even when you were out of the country on vacation!! My husband and I went all the way to Thailand and the Maldives, but Josh and Allison made sure we were prepared and had everything we needed to have the most relaxing and adventurous trip ever. They took the worry and hassle out of our hands so we could focus on planning the best wedding ever. It was truly the best vacation of our lives and will loved every minute of it. :) I don't think we will ever be able to top this trip, but we will definitely reach out for future vacays and anniversary celebrations! I highly recommend Over the Moon Vacations to plan any level of vacation; they are THE BEST! Thank you both so much! :)

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

The best in the business

Allison Kobasky is a Goddess! She planned every amazing detail of our honeymoon trip and friends-and-family-moon with such organization. All of her suggestions for hotels, restaurants and activities were perfection. She even offered to help out with other details of the wedding, she was a true pleasure to work with. We traveled from New York to Hawaii, stopped in Napa Valley on the way back to the mainland and finished our trip in Longboat Key, Florida before heading back to the Northeast. We will ABSOLUTELY be working with her again for additional adventures in the future! Thank you for making our honeymoon and our friends and family-moon unforgettable!

Over The Moon Vacations, LLC Pricing