1050 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Pricing

About Over The Moon Vacations, LLC

At Over The Moon Vacations, we are obsessed with honeymoons -- so much so, that we ourselves take a new honeymoon-style trip each year. We are also recent newlyweds, so we understand what you're going through. Our number one priority is to take one of the most important and complex pieces of planning off your hands, so that you can transition seamlessly from wedding to wanderlust with zero stress.

We've planned flawless honeymoons anywhere from Montego Bay to Bali, and have a keen eye for details -- we live to make sure your trip is absolutely perfect. We work together with our clients to ensure that every one of your vacation dreams is met and most importantly, work tirelessly to find you the deepest level of luxury for the least expensive prices.

Contact us ASAP to start planning, and fall in love with your trip!

Follow Over The Moon Vacations, LLC on

Over The Moon Vacations, LLC 5
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing! HIGHLY recommend!!

We had an idea of what we wanted for our honeymoon, but didn't know where to start. With all other aspects of planning, our honeymoon was getting put on the back burner. If you are feeling the same way - book with Joshua and Allison!

We had explored a few other travel agencies, but walked away still feeling overwhelmed. After our initial call with Allison, we felt SO much better and confident she understood our taste and style. They sent us an itinerary laying out different options and we were thrilled. Joshua and Allison are super responsive. We had questions on possibly exploring a new location, and their feedback was extremely helpful.

I can't say enough about how lovely they have been to work with! It's awesome to have one less thing to think about. We are confident we are in great hands and cannot wait for our trip later on this year!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Lauren · Married on 11/24/2018

Free service and saves you time and money!!!

There are literally no cons to hiring Over the Moon. Allison is amazing, responsive and a genuine advocate for you. I used her to book my bridal suite and large room block. She took care of everything and made sure I had the best of the best. I've also passed her along to several of my friends who have used her now, and have the same feedback. Hire her!!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing!

My honeymoon was absolutely INCREDIBLE! It was everything my husband and I envisioned and MORE! Allison and Josh did an impeccable job organizing THE BEST HONEYMOON EVER!! Thank you so much for answering our countless emails and questions leading up to the trip, even when you were out of the country on vacation!! My husband and I went all the way to Thailand and the Maldives, but Josh and Allison made sure we were prepared and had everything we needed to have the most relaxing and adventurous trip ever. They took the worry and hassle out of our hands so we could focus on planning the best wedding ever. It was truly the best vacation of our lives and will loved every minute of it. :) I don't think we will ever be able to top this trip, but we will definitely reach out for future vacays and anniversary celebrations! I highly recommend Over the Moon Vacations to plan any level of vacation; they are THE BEST! Thank you both so much! :)

Sent on 01/21/2019