address, Miami, FL 33166 Map · Phone number
  • Meet the Team

About Hide & Seek Travels, LLC dba HNS Travels

Based out of Miami, Florida, Hide & Seek Travels, LLC is a travel agency that services destination weddings, honeymoons, cruises, all inclusive vacations, family and adventure travels. Owner and lead travel consultant Yenesis Alfonso has always been passionate about the pursuit of adventure and seeing the places the world has to offer. Since 2015, this personable and focused professional has channeled her keen interest in travel to helping couples take off on their own dream trips. Whether you are looking for a romantic break for two, a wedding abroad, or a splendid honeymoon spot, Yenesis can help you reach it.

Our services are "concierge style" which means that we will help design your dream destination, and handle all of the details from the inception until your return home. As a matter of fact, our clients only worry about packing and making sure to get to the airport on time! We can do as much or as little as you want us to handle. Our all inclusive weddings and groups include airfare, transfers (to/from the hotel), and accomodations. We offer options based on the client's budget and will make recommendations that will enhance your experience.

Hide & Seek Travels can help you arrange destination weddings, honeymoons, luxury trips, cruises, family travels, river and ocean cruises, and all that you can dare to imagine! You can enjoy a multitude of destinations to choose from across the Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, and New Zealand. Any of these trips can (and should also) be covered by travel insurance and emergency assistance for additional peace of mind.

You can contact Yenesis for additional details about any of these services. Please visit us at www.HNSTravels.com and schedule your FREE 30 minute consultation on our site and let your imagination go. The world is yours to conquer.

Follow Hide & Seek Travels, LLC dba HNS Travels on

Other couples have also viewed

• Fairytale Getaways
jewel grande pool lobby 51 1943743 160028053528066

4 Reviews for Hide & Seek Travels, LLC dba HNS Travels

Nelson · Married on 10/12/2019

Jamaican Wedding

Hide and Seek travel was an excellent choice for my nephew’s wedding last year. The owner thought of everything we would need. She took care of a group of over 80 people. Very honest and professional.

Sent on 02/13/2020

Hide & Seek Travels, LLC dba HNS Travels's reply:

Nelson, thank you for the referral for the wedding. It was a magnificent opportunity to work with a beautiful couple that are special and wonderful to work with. I also appreciate your loyalty as you continue traveling with Sonia. It feels great to make a difference in the lives of my clients, especially on such a special day. I value the trust placed.

Diannys A. · Married on 09/07/2019

Dream Wedding and Vacation!

We strongly recommend Yenesis Alfonso of Hide & Seek Travels (HNS Travels) if you wish to have the wedding you had been dreaming about, better yet Yenesis exceeded all expectations and went beyond.

Our wedding was memorable, beautiful and she paid attention to every detail from meeting with us several times to working with the resort's wedding department for over a year, long distance. Yenesis was always there to guide me and work in my behalf with the hotel wedding department. She has a way of working with people that vendors go beyond for her and her clients. Yenesis officiated our symbolic ceremony too and made it that much more special with her words and sand ceremony, including having our little girls be a part of the ceremony itself.

Yenesis not only took care of our wedding but she handled the entire group's travel arrangements from air, transfer, and hotel to making sure that we were taken care of like royalty at the resort.

Yenesis did everything all we had to do was pack and enjoy. She gave us peace of mind till our return home. If you are looking for someone you can trust with your wedding and travels, we suggest you look no further, Yenesis is your wedding and travel professional.

Diannys & Maykel, Riviera Maya 2019

Sent on 09/16/2020

Hide & Seek Travels, LLC dba HNS Travels's reply:

Diannys & Maykel, I know that we met challenges with having to move the wedding at the last minute due to circumstances in the original destination but, I appreciate your trust in me and allowing me to find you a venue that turned out to exceed your expectations. It was a pleasure working with you both and sharing such a special day with you both, your family, and friends. Officiating the wedding meant a great deal to me as well. God bless you both always.

Jose C. · Married on 05/28/2019

Best Weeding Ever

We booked our wedding for 35 guest at the Sandos in Los Cabos. We had a great experience the hotel was at a great location and everything was taken care of, from the flights, hotel reservations and especial events. We even had a medical emergency the day that we were leaving and Yeny was great in assisting us. Highly recommend using Hide and Seem Travel.

Sent on 02/13/2020

Hide & Seek Travels, LLC dba HNS Travels's reply:

Jose your wedding day was super special and working with you and Betty and the wonderful guests, which have now become repeat clients which I consider family of Hide & Seek Travels, was a wonderful opportunity. Thank you for entrusting me with such a special day. I look forward to designing many more journeys for you and your guests.

Hide & Seek Travels, LLC dba HNS Travels FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Africa
    Pacific Islands
    Scandinavia
    South America
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Emergency Assistance
    Travel Insurance

Team of Hide & Seek Travels, LLC dba HNS Travels

Owner/Certified Travel & Wedding Specialist

Two words define me, Passionate and Efficient! These words are evident in all that I do, personal and business level. As a Leader in the financial and legal sector, I have defined myself as being a problem solver, bringing resolution to challenges with passion and efficiency. These traits have served my clients well in the travel industry.

My passion for travel goes beyond what I can express in words, instead I choose to show my passion when chatting with a prospective client interested in creating memories with a loved one; planning a destination wedding or honeymoon; gathering the family for a group vacation; booking an ocean or river cruise around the world; or, finding much needed R&R in a remote island or adventure zip lining through a rainforest.

My efficiency is reflected in my ability to listen to clients (what is said and NOT said, in some cases), offering suggestions that are a perfect match for their budget and dream vacation or destination wedding and honeymoon. Matching clients to the best possible venue for a destination wedding or vacation destination and offering a “Concierge Style” service, second to none, from the design process to the client(s) return home makes me unique.

Covid 19 brought challenges, desperation, and feelings of hopelessness to us all. However, Covid 19 allowed me to exhibit my problem solving skills as I had to manage, cancel, and rebook reservations. I do not claim to know it all, but rest assured that I will find answers and resolution to problems to the best of my ability to ensure my client is well taken care of. I used to hear people claim “Why use a travel agent, when we can book ourselves online?” Valid question but you will not know the answer until you need guidance due to an unforeseen circumstance, need to find a new venue because the country you are traveling to has concerns that could impact your travels, need to cancel but cannot get a hold of anyone and when you do the answer you get is “Sorry for the inconvenience but there is nothing we can do.” That has happened to many, not only during this pandemic but frequently throughout the year. I recall some guests attending a destination wedding I was preparing deciding to save less than $50 and booked online with an airline that took them to a stop in another country with a layover and then to the Caribbean (when they could have flown directly and have been there within 2 hours). If you are like me, you like to arrive as early as possible to your vacation destination to maximize your stay! We had to move the venue to another island because there was a situation that arose in the country where we were set to perform the wedding, and the entire group was moved flawlessly without any disruption or cost. Those that booked on their own were told “We cannot refund you the money, we are sorry.” Can you imagine losing your hard earned money because you thought you knew better than using a Travel Specialist? Only when you meet challenges will you learn to appreciate the hard work we put into our client’s journeys. Read our Blog on www.hnstravels.com/blog to learn more about the VALUE in using our services.

We are here eager to serve you and establish a relationship of trust. We want to design all of your travels, let it be for a destination wedding or honeymoon, or a leisure travel escape. Visit our website at www.HNSTravels.com and book our FREE 30 minute consultation. Whatever your wedding, honeymoon or travel needs may be, let us be YOUR “concierge” specialist.

We will hold your hand from the consultation all the way to your return home, and yes we are here 24/7 while you are traveling as well. Contact us today!

Bon Voyage!

Yenesis

+ More Details
- Less Details

• address Miami, FL, 33166 See on map
    786-648-8115 (Phone number)
    3057131234 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Hide & Seek Travels, LLC dba HNS Travels)