address, Miami, FL 33166 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Hide & Seek Travels, LLC dba HNS Travels

Based out of Miami, Florida, Hide & Seek Travels, LLC is a travel agency that services destination weddings, honeymoons, and more. Owner and lead travel consultant Yenesis Alfonso has always been passionate about the pursuit of adventure and seeing the places the world has to offer. Since 2015, This personable and focused professional has channeled her keen interest in travel to helping couples take off on their own dream trips. Whether you are looking for a romantic break for two, a wedding abroad, or a splendid honeymoon spot, Yenesis can help you reach it.

Hide & Seek Travels can help you arrange destination weddings, honeymoons, luxury trips, cruises, yours, and more. You can enjoy a multitude of destinations to choose from across the Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, and New Zealand. Any of these trips can be covered by travel insurance and emergency assistance for additional peace of mind. You can contact Yenesis for additional details about any of these services.

3 Reviews for Hide & Seek Travels, LLC dba HNS Travels

Jose Criado · Married on 05/28/2019

Best Weeding Ever

We booked our wedding for 35 guest at the Sandos in Los Cabos. We had a great experience the hotel was at a great location and everything was taken care of, from the flights, hotel reservations and especial events. We even had a medical emergency the day that we were leaving and Yeny was great in assisting us. Highly recommend using Hide and Seem Travel.

Sent on 02/13/2020

Hide & Seek Travels, LLC dba HNS Travels's reply:

Jose your wedding day was super special and working with you and Betty and the wonderful guests, which have now become repeat clients which I consider family of Hide & Seek Travels, was a wonderful opportunity. Thank you for entrusting me with such a special day. I look forward to designing many more journeys for you and your guests.

Jackie · Married on 12/08/2018

Destination wedding

Yenesis was amazing.
    Helped me with EVERYTHING. Made my destination dream super easy and wonderful. Also helped me with wedding decor, flowers ect. I really enjoyed working and getting to know her. She also helped my guest with the whole destination experience feels easy and understanding. I went through such a crazy experience with changing my location due to a situation and she suggested Jamaica, which was by far the best location. My husband and I could not be any happier. Would recommend her 1000 times. Thank you again Yenesis. You are truly the best.

Sent on 02/12/2020

Hide & Seek Travels, LLC dba HNS Travels's reply:

Jackie, Thank you so much for the beautiful words. I truly enjoyed helping you design your special day. You are both so special and it gave me great joy to be the ONE to serve you both and your guests. Again, thank you:)

Hide & Seek Travels, LLC dba HNS Travels FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Africa
    Pacific Islands
    Scandinavia
    South America
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Emergency Assistance
    Travel Insurance

• address Miami, FL, 33166 See on map
    3057131234 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Hide & Seek Travels, LLC dba HNS Travels)