Nearby Vendors to Consider

13 Reviews for Sergio Anthony Films

Sergio was amazing! So professional, and the video he took was incredible. We had been debating whether or not we even wanted to have a videographer, and we are SO happy we decided to go with Sergio in the end -- he captured every important moment, beautifully. We love rewatching our video, and we're so grateful to get to experience moments that we missed on the day or that went by too fast. Thank you, Sergio!

Profile Picture Alisa, 6/19/16, 3 Reviews
4.7

I was looped into OS Photo Video by my cousin who hired Sergio for his wedding. He showed me his wedding trailer and I was wowed. I did do a little shopping around and found their prices comparable to other similar quality videographers but decided to book OS being that Sergio is Hispanic so would better understand the flow of our wedding. Communication was good leading up to our wedding and on the big day, Sergio and team were great. They were somewhat behind the scenes yet captured every special moment from various angles. Fast forward after the wedding, we received our wedding videos and are quite amazed. They turned out absolutely beautiful! Also our package included a love story which we didn't end up doing so Sergio instead did a time lapse for us from setup to end of wedding and we loved it!

Now, I did deduct one star for three reasons: 1) It took a few months to get our video. I would suggest including a due date in the contract if you need your video right away. 2) The videos came out great but the last 5-10 minutes seemed like they needed a bit more editing. It was mostly just shots of guests dancing and we weren't in them. A big finale would have been very complementary to the rest of the video. 3) I had to ask for the trailer which was included in our package but not provided so that took another month or so.

All in all, these are minor things considering the great work that they did so I highly recommend OS Photo & Video to any bride!

Profile Picture User3820251, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

We are very happy with our wedding film; it allows us to relive everything in such a powerful & beautiful way. Sergio is talented and does impeccable work. Also, he was very professional. We know that weddings are expensive, and that the budget is almost always tight - BUT, YOU'VE GOT TO MAKE ROOM and book OS Wedding Cinematography! You will not be disappointed! Watching our video brings back the memories, thoughts, feelings, emotions, etc. that we felt on our special day. We highly recommend them, and will definitely do business again with them for future life milestones. Sergio does such an exceptional job, and the quality of the editing is phenomenal. Go ahead and do your research and compare vendors within the same price range; you'll see that OS Wedding Cinematography is the best.

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1465940305709 jeannetteoscar 573
220x220 sq 1465940332212 jeannetteoscar 584

4 VIDEOS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
As a wedding planner / coordinator I have had the pleasure of working with OS Wedding Videography and every single event has been breathtaking. The quality of his work and the finished product is just amazing. The entire team is very professional and so easy to work with! We are excited with the wedding booked with this team for 2014!. Ana Dream Events

I love working with Sergio. He provides such an awesome video, I highly recommend him to all my clients. Definitely worth every penny for the memories.

Sergio is my go to guy every time. I wish we could work together more often. Check him and his work out. He Rocks!!!

West Covina, CA 91791   See On Map