O's Bakery

Oregon, IL View map Visit website

Welcome to O's Bakery! My name is Olivia, the owner and baker here! The bakery opened in April of 2019 and to date I've done around 50 weddings! I love getting to meet new couples and see their dessert dreams come to life for their big day!

I offer custom cakes, sugar cookies, cupcakes, cake pops and a variety of desserts for weddings and every special occasion! Don’t see what you’re looking for on the menu? Message me and I'll see what I can do! Located in Oregon, IL but will deliver in Chicago suburbs, Rockford, Dixon, Sterling, Quad Cities, Southern Wisconsin and surrounding areas! Venues within 20 miles are free of delivery charge and after that there will be a fee assessed based on distance!

I am excited to be working through Wedding Wire & The Knot and also have a list of preferred vendors in the area to help make your wedding planning stress free!

Buttercream wedding cakes, fondant wedding cakes, sugar cookies, cake pops, cookie bars, mini cheesecakes, cupcakes. Located in Oregon, IL.

• Woman-owned

$2.50

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$4

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2.25

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Nut Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Team

Olivia Gorzny Gorzny
Olivia Gorzny Gorzny
Owner

Hey all!

My name is Olivia and I own and operate O's Bakery in Oregon, IL! I opened in April of 2019 and have done around 50 weddings since then!

I grew up in Oregon and went to college at The University of Iowa in Iowa City, Go Hawks! I moved home in 2019 to open the bakery, it had always been a life dream of mine and the timing was right!

In my free time I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, going up to our cabin in Wisconsin and playing co-ed volleyball and softball. I root for the Hawkeyes, Bears, Blackhawks and White Sox.

I look forward to working with new couples on their wedding dessert dreams for their big day!

302 W Washington St Oregon, IL, 61061