Oronoque Country Club

$8k - $10k For 100 Guests
Up to 250 guests

$8k - $10k For 100 Guests
Up to 250 guests

Oronoque Country Club is a premier event venue located in Stratford, Connecticut. Beautifully situated on a private Championship golf course, the country club has been a staple in the local community since 1972. Providing scenic views overlooking the pristine golf course, the country club’s dedicated staff aim to work closely with every couple to help design and create the dream wedding that they’ve always envisioned.

Facilities and Capacity

The clubhouse’s elegant Ballroom offers stunning views of the local area and golf course and can accommodate up to 250 guests. The room’s vaulted ceilings and exposed wooden beams wrapped in string lighting give the room a rustic charm whilst still maintaining the elegance for any occasion. For more information regarding smaller intimate event spaces, couples can inquire about the club’s range of private areas directly through the club’s official website and email.

Oronoque Country Club provides each couple with a number of carefully curated event services and rental items to make their planning process run as smoothly and as stress-free as possible. In collaboration with the club’s professional event planners, couples can ensure every aspect of their event is covered with no small detail overlooked. The club also offers many wedding packages that can be fully-customized to best suit every couple’s desires and specific requirements. Other event services and rental items available include but are not limited to:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Bar and catering services
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Wifi
  • Tables and chairs
  • Audio and lighting equipment
  • Altar and arches

Catering services

The clubhouse can also provide a number of delicious and flavorsome dishes that can satisfy any guests preferred tastes. Working in close relation with the site’s executive chef, couples can create or choose from an array of catering menus that can also be presented in a variety of ways. From buffets, hors d'oeuvres, plated dishes, stations, family style, and more, couples can have their chosen cuisine presented in a way that suits them and their event’s atmosphere.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$24

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Country/Golf Club

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Lighting / Sound
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Decor
Drapery
Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
August
September
October
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
July
November

• Oddette
    Oddette Married on 05/18/2018
    The wedding venue was one of the things that we started researching early on in the wedding planning.
    There were so many gorgeous venues to choose from here in CT. We made initial contacts to our top choices and began scheduling walk throughs.
    Even though the many of the venues we visited were amazing, everything just wasn’t adding up. They couldn’t accommodate our time(brunch wedding), commute to the venue would be too far, was too expensive, or the actual reception space wasn’t really giving us the vibe we wanted.
    I became a bit discouraged but continue my internet search. It was then I came up on Oronoque Country Club. I was blown away by the picturesque grounds and they could accommodate the date, time and most of all our brunch menu. My fiancé instantly dubbed Oronoque “God sent”.
    We sent an email and Mr. Nels Nelson promptly responded and set up a walk through. We were sold on everything and left there with a contract saying that we would “sleep on it” and get back to him with a deposit.
    During the time when I found Oronoque, I had also found a few more venues that I was thinking of checking out. When we got home from our walk through at Oronoque I reminded my fiancé that we had a few more walk through scheduled for that week. He told me to cancel them as we are going with “God sent”!
    I am happy that I listened to my husband. Nels was nothing short of amazing from our first walk through right up to when I walked down the aisle and beyond. He is a man with many hats, he was there to help us with the rehearsals, added finishing touches to the room decor, there on our wedding day to calm my husband down when his bride was 30 minutes late and then came up to the bridal suite to calm me down because I was worried that I was running late.
    Our day was “the best day ever”. Thanks to Oronoque and the Amazing Nels Nelson!
  • User2308683 2+ years ago
    Wedding planning went smoothly, the people were very nice to us. They never harassed us about the payments, and always payed attention when we had ideas for the reception. The wedding reception itself went perfect, I couldn't have imagined it going any other way.
  • User2228083 2+ years ago
    Our Wedding Day could not go any smoother! Kate was very good to both my husband and I. She was very attentive and detail oriented. We picked the perfect place for our ceremony and reception! The food was outstanding as well. I can't say enough great things about how wonderful everything was!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

385 Oronoque Lane Stratford, CT, 06614
2033771453
Location of (Oronoque Country Club)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding

Wedding Venues