385 Oronoque Lane, Stratford, CT 06614 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Oronoque Country Club

Oronoque Country Club is a premier event venue located in Stratford, Connecticut. Beautifully situated on a private Championship golf course, the country club has been a staple in the local community since 1972. Providing scenic views overlooking the pristine golf course, the country club’s dedicated staff aim to work closely with every couple to help design and create the dream wedding that they’ve always envisioned.

Facilities and Capacity

The clubhouse’s elegant Ballroom offers stunning views of the local area and golf course and can accommodate up to 250 guests. The room’s vaulted ceilings and exposed wooden beams wrapped in string lighting give the room a rustic charm whilst still maintaining the elegance for any occasion. For more information regarding smaller intimate event spaces, couples can inquire about the club’s range of private areas directly through the club’s official website and email.

Oronoque Country Club provides each couple with a number of carefully curated event services and rental items to make their planning process run as smoothly and as stress-free as possible. In collaboration with the club’s professional event planners, couples can ensure every aspect of their event is covered with no small detail overlooked. The club also offers many wedding packages that can be fully-customized to best suit every couple’s desires and specific requirements. Other event services and rental items available include but are not limited to:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Bar and catering services
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Wifi
  • Tables and chairs
  • Audio and lighting equipment
  • Altar and arches

Catering services

The clubhouse can also provide a number of delicious and flavorsome dishes that can satisfy any guests preferred tastes. Working in close relation with the site’s executive chef, couples can create or choose from an array of catering menus that can also be presented in a variety of ways. From buffets, hors d'oeuvres, plated dishes, stations, family style, and more, couples can have their chosen cuisine presented in a way that suits them and their event’s atmosphere.

Follow Oronoque Country Club on
1069255288img4592 edit1

22 Reviews for Oronoque Country Club

• Oddette

Oddette · Married on 05/18/2018

The wedding venue was one of the things that we started researching early on in the wedding planning.
    There were so many gorgeous venues to choose from here in CT. We made initial contacts to our top choices and began scheduling walk throughs.
    Even though the many of the venues we visited were amazing, everything just wasn’t adding up. They couldn’t accommodate our time(brunch wedding), commute to the venue would be too far, was too expensive, or the actual reception space wasn’t really giving us the vibe we wanted.
    I became a bit discouraged but continue my internet search. It was then I came up on Oronoque Country Club. I was blown away by the picturesque grounds and they could accommodate the date, time and most of all our brunch menu. My fiancé instantly dubbed Oronoque “God sent”.
    We sent an email and Mr. Nels Nelson promptly responded and set up a walk through. We were sold on everything and left there with a contract saying that we would “sleep on it” and get back to him with a deposit.
    During the time when I found Oronoque, I had also found a few more venues that I was thinking of checking out. When we got home from our walk through at Oronoque I reminded my fiancé that we had a few more walk through scheduled for that week. He told me to cancel them as we are going with “God sent”!
    I am happy that I listened to my husband. Nels was nothing short of amazing from our first walk through right up to when I walked down the aisle and beyond. He is a man with many hats, he was there to help us with the rehearsals, added finishing touches to the room decor, there on our wedding day to calm my husband down when his bride was 30 minutes late and then came up to the bridal suite to calm me down because I was worried that I was running late.
    Our day was “the best day ever”. Thanks to Oronoque and the Amazing Nels Nelson!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Wedding planning went smoothly, the people were very nice to us. They never harassed us about the payments, and always payed attention when we had ideas for the reception. The wedding reception itself went perfect, I couldn't have imagined it going any other way.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Oronoque Country Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 24.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Country/Golf Club
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, August, September, October, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, July, November

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Oronoque Country Club 1
    Friday and Sunday Wedding Incentives

Book your wedding reception at Oronoque Country Club in January, February or March and receive 10% off the price per person. Also book a wedding reception at Oronoque Country Club on a Friday or a Sunday in the months of March, July, August & November and receive 10% the price per person. Minimum expenditure required. Not valid with any other offers.

• 385 Oronoque Lane Stratford, CT, 06614 See on map