Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Map · Phone number

About Orn Thang Photography

Orn Thang Photography is an excellent Los Angeles and Orange County based wedding photographer. She loves shooting in different styles from contemporary weddings, traditional weddings or perhaps a photojournalist approach to your wedding day . She's armed with the experience and talent to providing you the utmost positive experience on your wedding day. Eliminate the hassles of trying to find a photographer that's a match for your wedding. Start off with a complementary engagement photography session and use images for your "save the date" cards to compliment your wedding invitations.

Let's create a memorable wedding together.

ORN2316
1919100bd0534b89 1278909590520 ORN45161
SBWedding216

8 Reviews for Orn Thang Photography

Emma · Married on 10/23/2010

Orn was an absolute delight to work with. She is very organized, prompt with email responses and most importantly an excelent photographer. She keeps you laughing even when your face hurts from smiling or your husband is losing complete intrest in anymore pictures. I am so happy with my pictures. They truly captured our wedding and the TTD pictures are incredible. I highly reccomend Orn to anyone, and especially for destination weddings! Thanks again Orn.

Sent on 11/15/2010

L · Married on 08/28/2010

For all you brides to be, you will not be disappointed with Orn!

I can assure you of her hard work and diligence. She's easy to work with and very personable. She will customize a package that is right for "you" because she is flexible and interested in "you" as the client. She makes you feel as if you are her only customer so it's obvious that she takes a lot of pride in her work.

I speak from experience; she has been involved since the beginning, from our Engagement Photo Shoot and then our wedding - What a journey all beautifully captured in pictures! Not only my husband and I but both our families and friends have memories to cherish for the rest of our lives, via pixels.

Orn is an amazing Photographer, worth every penny! Call/email her now!

Sent on 11/15/2010

Srey · Married on 01/01/2010

Krous and I had the pleasure of having Orn as our photographer for our traditional engagement ceremony as well as the pre-wedding. We had a wonderful time with Orn documenting our journey together as we approach a new chapter in our lives.

Orn is amazing to work with. She's very punctual; she arrives with a burst of energy and excitement that makes whole experience less stressful and enjoyable, as if I am not stress enough with the whole wedding planning. She was well prepared with sample pictures of traditional poses and array of idea for something a little more fun to lighten up the mood. She works wonders with the camera with the limited natural lighting we had at the beach. Our pictures came out great, like something you see in the magazine. Just simply amazing! Our family cannot stop talking about how wonderful everything turned out. So good that my cousin already pre-book her, mind you she is still single at the time. ;-)

Orn did an exceptional job. I am more then willing to recommend her to any bride to be. It will be the easiest choice to make.

Sent on 07/14/2010

Award

Orn Thang Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Beverly Hills, 90210 See on map