12020 Rivera Rd., Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670 Map · Phone number

About Orbit Event Rentals

Get Your Event off the Ground. . . and into Orbit!

Orbit's mission statement: to provide exceptional customer service, professional knowledgeable staff, extensive rental inventory, tents, events, and confidence! Our company has been around for 28 years, and we look forward to meeting and serving new and established customers' event's essentials.

image 5

Orbit Event Rentals 6
Orbit Event Rentals 7
  • F

Francisco · Married on 08/26/2017

I have been involved with Orbit for the past 7 years. We have partnered up and created an awesome team that focuses on building great packages for all types of events. This brings me to my overall point with Orbit. I got married last year, August 26, 2017. I needed a bunch of things. The first thing I decided to book with Orbit was the services of an event planner. Nicole took on that task and believe me when I tell you, having an event planner makes all the difference in the world.

Nicole took charge of the entire wedding for about 8 months. Since the first day we met with her, till the day of. She was beyond helpful with all of our vendors. She was there the day of. She made sure that the rentals were set up on time. The wedding turned out to be beyond beautiful and it was all thanks to Nicole and Orbit.

I'm really glad that I got to see firsthand the impact that Orbit has on customers. I recommend them and would not go anywhere else.

Sent on 01/26/2018
    Orbit Event Rentals 15
    Orbit Event Rentals 16
  • Denise Marie

Denise Marie · Married on 03/07/2013

Orbit Party Rentals were so easy to work with. I booked an order with them for a "will call" chair pick up & they were as nice as pie! The chairs were affordable & looked great for our outdoor wedding!

Thank you Orbit Party Rentals!!!

Sent on 03/18/2013

Christina · Married on 05/06/2017

1.6
      0.5
      3.0
      2.0
      0.5
      2.0

We would like to start by saying Orbit Event Rentals does have beautiful rental options and they agreed to price match with another company as long we provided an estimate from said company. Unfortunately, working with Orbit Event Rentals was the biggest stress we had during wedding planning.

When I sent my first official rental request after many communications with Orbit, they did not inform me they were out of the flatware I wanted. They added a random set of flatware to the invoice without telling me. When I asked them to make the correction, they told me they didn't have enough for my wedding date. I had been working with them for about a week at that time and they never said it was unavailable for my wedding date.

A few months after we set up the order, Orbit informed me they didn't have enough of the color Marie Antoinette plates that I initially requested. I worked with them and agreed to split the colors between blue and pink. They ended up delivering the wrong plates, so we got blue and a green Christmas type of pattern.

We paid extra to have the rental items delivered between 8am and 10am the day before the wedding. The rentals hadn't arrived during the agreed time, so we called them multiple times and they kept giving us a new time for their arrival. My father-in-law ended up having to miss rehearsal because Orbit had not delivered the items at the time that was listed on the contract and instead arrive around 4:30pm. We also paid extra for Orbit to pick up the ceremony site rentals at 5pm and they still had not arrived by the time we left at 6pm. Lastly. Orbit had on the contract and confirmed picking up the rentals on the Monday after the wedding and did not arrive until Wednesday. We did not get any refunds for the rush delivery charges that we paid for. The manager agreed to throw in heaters and umbrellas at the reception site for free due to all of the troubles but did not provided less than what we asked for.

Sent on 08/26/2017

Orbit Event Rentals's reply:

Hi Christina,

We're disappointed to read that you had a negative experience with our company and your feelings towards your time being wasted. This is never our intention and I'd like to speak to you in much further detail, so we can make sure that this doesn't happen again. Please contact me at your convenience.

Regards,
    Francisco Sandoval
    (562) 696-8875
    Francisco@OrbitEventRentals.com

Orbit Event Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Photo booth, Signage, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Trinkets, Vases
  • What is the starting price for tents? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 12.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• 12020 Rivera Rd. Santa Fe Springs, 90670 See on map
    Mon 8AM - 5PM Tue 8AM - 5PM Wed 8AM - 5PM Thur 8AM - 5PM Fri 8AM - 5PM Sat 8AM - 2PM Sun CLOSED