Orainda's Bridal Boutique

Anchorage, AK View map

Orainda’s Bridal Boutique is a wedding dress boutique based in Anchorage, Alaska. This bridal boutique contains an extensive inventory of beautiful gowns and stunning bridal accessories to complete your desired look for your special day. They strive to make all clients feel as beautiful and confident as possible on their wedding day.

Orainda’s Bridal Boutique is a private bridal boutique located in midtown Anchorage, offering a wide variety of dresses and gowns from various collections and designers. Their inventory features amazing gowns from Kenneth Wilson, Ella Rosa, Ella Rosa Gallery, and a variety of collections and other popular designers. They also offer an extensive inventory of special event gowns for bridesmaids, quinceaneras, and prom. Their boutique includes a private dressing room, with a viewing area to accommodate up to 8 of your closest family and friends or bridal party members. They also offer dress-steaming services for clients who are holding destination weddings in Alaska, ensuring that your gown is wrinkle-free and fresh for your special celebration. Other bridal inventory includes:

• Bridal belts
  • Sample gowns
  • Undergarments
  • Veils
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Alicia
    Alicia H. Married on 09/19/2021

Great experience!

After shopping at the other shops in down I felt defeated, like I was never going to find a dress that I truly loved. On a whim I made an appointment at Orianda’s, and I am so happy that I did.

When I arrived to try on dresses Orianda and her daughter created such a welcoming environment. I felt much more comfortable and cared about than I had at the other shops in town that I had visited to try on dresses previously. Once I started trying dresses on, I liked each one better than the one I had just tried on.

Orianda was also able to recommend the perfect tailor. Once the alterations were complete, Orianda steamed my dress and even helped me pack it into my carry on before I flew out. She also gave me pointers on how to unpack and store my dress up until the big day once we arrived in Vegas. As someone who had no idea what they were doing, or what they wanted—Orianda definitely knew her stuff, and she was more than willing to provide me with any information or advice I asked for.

Absolutely recommend, great experience!

Orainda's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Alicia for your kind words. It has been such a great pleasure to work with you. Girl these photos!!!!!! AMAZING! Looking forward to hearing from you in the future and all the fantastic adventures you two have! Congrats Beautiful!!!

4200 Old Seward Hwy B-1 Anchorage, AK, 99503

Season of Love Closed Monday Tues-Fri 11am to 7pm Sat 10am to 6pm Sun 12pm to 4pm
Location of (Orainda's Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Anchorage for your wedding