Bateau Bridal Boutique

Anchorage, Alaska View map

Bateau Bridal Boutique is located in the heart of Anchorage offering a special and elevated experience to our local brides. We carry a gorgeous and unique collection of designer gowns hand-picked for every kind of bride. At Bateau we celebrate all shapes, sizes, colors, and styles! Our professional stylists will help guide you to finding your dream dress while ensuring you feel confident and comfortable. Make a private appointment to find your wedding gown from Essense Designs, Desiree Hartsock, Stella York, Martina Liana, Rish Bridal, WTOO, Willowby, Theia, Truvelle, and many more. We also carry a variety of stunning, handmade veils and accessories (including allergy-friendly jewelry).

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Consignment
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.7

• Hayly
    Hayly Married on 07/22/2021

Amazing Experience

This was a great experience. I went somewhere else that morning and it was terrible so I was nervous to come in. But she turned my whole day around and I had a great time.
  • Chantal
    Chantal Married on 06/27/2021

Amazing!

Tara & Kendall are AMAZING!
    Thank you Tara for helping me find my dress. I am not super girly and certainly don't like to play dress up but once I enter your shop I felt comfortable. I am so in love with my dress! Thank you Tara!
    Kendall you are super sweet! can't wait to see what accessories you can find for me. 馃挌

thank you very much ladies! keep being AWESOME!馃挌
  • Kylie
    Kylie B. Married on 06/12/2021

Best place in anchorage for wedding dresses!

everything about bateau is amazing. the staff, the gowns, the atmosphere. was so incredibly pleased with their service and also their follow up. best place in anchorage for brides to go to find a wedding dress!

Bateau Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Kylie!

Thank you so much for your kind words, we are so happy that you enjoyed our experience with us!

Congratulations!
    Team Bateau

Lauren Roberts Lauren Roberts Wedding Photographers

Nestled in the back corner of Spenard, this charming boutique caters to one bride at a time providing a personalized shopping experience free from stress and pressure to purchase. Offering gowns in all price ranges and sizes, BBB provides the space and expertise bride's need to find the gown they love. Tara, owner of BBB, is unwavering in her commitment to quality when it comes to the dresses she provides. Crafted out of quality material, all of her dresses are equally comfortable, functional, and beautifully designed. She also carries an unending amount of accessories so you need go no further than BBB to fulfill all of your wedding day wear needs. BBB is a big hearted business that is committed to providing the best experience for their brides. Five stars for my friends at Bateau!

Elegant Light Studio Elegant Light Studio Wedding Photographers

Brides and their families receive such a beautiful personalized experience when shopping for their gowns! This is a must stop for any bride trying to find their dream dress in Anchorage, Alaska.

Blomma Designs Blomma Designs Wedding Planners

I don't have enough nice things to say about Bateau Bridal Boutique! Tara treats each client to a private consult so that they can feel special and gain her full attention. The designers they carry are some of the top and the boutique itself is so posh and lovely I never want to leave! I also think it's one of the best places to buy accessories that are unique and created with true craftsmanship.

1083 W. 25th Ave Anchorage, Alaska, 99503
Location of (Bateau Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Anchorage for your wedding