14108 Rosecrans Avenue, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Opus Event Rentals

Welcome to Opus Event Rentals where our focus is on composing memorable events for our clients with quality products and exceptional service. We offer an extensive list of rental items including Chiavari Chairs, Event Lighting, Event Furniture, and Tent Rentals. We will help guide you though the process of planning your event while helping you stay within budget. We offer high quality rental products with competitive prices to every client with a passion for creating unique event designs. Browse our product catalog and lets us help you create an event that lasts a lifetime. Call us today for a free consultation - (213) 373-1730

Follow Opus Event Rentals on

2 Reviews for Opus Event Rentals

• Donna

Donna Gershman · Married on 06/29/2019

Everything went great!

I rented farm tables, chiavari chairs, wine barrels, a dance floor and bistro lighting for our outdoor rustic wedding a few weeks ago. I shopped around but ultimately decided on Opus. The farm tables were by far the most gorgeous and also reasonably priced. Nezhdeh was a pleasure to work with. He was very efficient and responsive whenever I had questions. I found the whole process very simple and effortless. They arrived on time the day before the wedding, they had the order right, the men were friendly and worked hard to set everything up in a timely manner. They did a fantastic job and the place looked great. I have nothing but great things to say about them. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Opus Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you very much Donna, greatly appreciate the feedback, it was an honor and pleasure to be a part of your wedding.

Eva · Married on 07/07/2018

It may sound weird to say this about a rentals company, but Nez/Opus Rentals was one of the vendors I could not stop raving about to my friends. We planned our wedding at a venue that came with absolutely nothing, so we had to bring in everything from the chairs and tableware, to the garbage cans. Nez was incredibly helpful and responsive during the entire time leading up to our wedding. I have never planned such a large event before, and Nez helped guide me in choosing which items would best fit the venue, as he had provided rentals for the same location before, and even helped me save some money on glassware (with my limited knowledge in party planning, I was originally going to rent a TON of glassware, and Nez explained to me why this wasn't necessary - even though it meant he made less money!). His rustic/wood rentals, which he had made specifically for his company, are absolutely beautiful; and all rentals were in great shape. He even went out of his way to make new linens for me because I wanted a specific shade of gray that he didn't have in stock and couldn't source from other vendors. Nez, was so flexible, accommodating, timely and responsive, and his prices are extremely competitive. Opus Rentals is an A+ company, highly recommend!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Opus Event Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Chuppah, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Mandaps, Tables
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 300.00