Optimum Entertainment

• Photos & Videos 8

About Optimum Entertainment

Optimum Entertainment is a full-service DJ company based in Sacramento, California. They provide music for your entire wedding day, starting with your ceremony and ending with your reception. Optimum Entertainment is fluent in more than 15 different genres of music and is committed to providing the highest quality of entertainment available.

This DJ company has over 20 years of experience and has performed at thousands of weddings. They like to act as your wedding coordinator for the day. Their services include:

• Consultation
  • Karaoke
  • Bilingual MC
  • Video projection

Other Services
In addition to providing a DJ for your wedding, Optimum Entertainment also provides the following:

• Photo booth
  • Uplighting
  • Monogram and cake lighting
  • Dance floor lighting

Areas Covered
This DJ company is based in Sacramento and San Francisco, California. They perform all over Northern and Central California including Lake Tahoe and Reno, Nevada.

Table set Up

26 Reviews for Optimum Entertainment

• Alexis

Alexis · Married on 10/21/2018

the Thomas wedding

David was amazing. He was very helpful and worked with all the vendors whom we had hired. He really listened to us when we filled out his questionnaire. Our night went off with no issues thanks to David. Pricing was great as well.

Megan · Married on 01/13/2018

David was amazing as our wedding DJ!! He was worth every penny we spent. He mixed my ceremony music seamlessly and played THE BEST music during my reception. I feel like I was super vague about my music taste and was worried he wouldn't get what I liked but it was PERFECT!! He did a great job as an emcee as well, introducing dances and toasts and even spoke some really nice words himself about my husband and I. Mine (and a lot of my guests) favorite part of the night was the generations dance that David executed perfectly. This company is totally worth their price and David was a highlight of my wedding day I definitely recommend him as a DJ!!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Optimum Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Megan! You and Chris were an absolute pleasure! Your entire family was a class act - the photo you took in the cross walk was epic! I wish you both the best, thank you again for trusting me to be there for you both on your wedding day!

~David Alazzawi

Award

Optimum Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 515.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,725.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 525.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Evergreen Wedding Films
    Evergreen Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

This is such a wonderful company to work with. We highly recommend.

• Joyeux Events
    Joyeux Events Wedding Planners

David is an amazing DJ! Very organized and controls the timeline for the evening so smoothly, his announcements are fun and he keeps the crowd dancing! I love having him at my clients weddings.

• Folsom, 95630 See on map