Open Aperture Photography

New Bern, NC View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

We're here to hold your hand...

Weddings are stressful and confusing. We're here to help you with the entire process: before, during and after your wedding day. We do everything from recommend other fantastic vendors to help lay out your wedding day timeline. I constantly tell our clients and I'll tell you too: We're here to help! What can we do for you?

What we aren't: We're not the photographers who just show up on your wedding day and ask where we're supposed to be. We're not some strangers who just keep following you around on your wedding day. We're not so one track minded that we only focus on the final product. It's about the process and experience that go into making amazing images.

By the time that wedding day arrives, our couples don't think of us as "the photographers." They know us as Bob and Amanda, which is how we like it.

Based in New Bern, we cover much of Eastern Carolina including beach and military weddings. We're also available for travel throughout North Carolina and the rest of the country.

We're proud members of Professional Photographers of America (PPA), the oldest and largest collection of professional photographers in the country. When it comes to your wedding day, make sure that you trust a true professional photographer.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,900.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Prints
  • User1124775 2+ years ago
    They are absolutely wonderful to work with. Professional and very personable.
    Danielle Married on 10/06/2012
    My husband and I would recommend Open Aperture Photography to anyone who would like their special moments in life captured in a heartfelt way. Bob and Amanda responded to our need for a wedding photographer 1 week before my wedding. Looking at the photographs and the way they worked with my entire wedding crew, you would think they had been part of the preparations 6 months prior to the wedding date! My husband and I will always be greatful we were led to Open Aperture because they helped capture one of the most significant milestones in our lives in such a beautiful, professional, flexible, and non intrusive way. Their work is phenomenol hands down!
    Amanda Married on 12/19/2010
    The photographers were great. They were very organized and efficient when it was time for the family photos after the wedding. It was quick and painless. Our wedding was during the Christmas season, and they used their creativity to take great photos that incorporated Christmas. They interacted well with our guests, were flexible with last minute wedding changes, understood our needs, and provided us with excellent quality photos for a great price.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

My Travel Agent My Travel Agent Travel Agents

Bob and Amanda really will hold your hand and take away alot of the wedding stress. Bob is more than a wedding photographer... he is an award winning photographic artist. You will treasure your wedding photos.

Party Perfection Party Perfection Wedding Planners

Bob and Amanda do great work!

Crystal Coast Weddings & Events Crystal Coast Weddings & Events Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Bob and Amanda and am pleased to offer my endorsement!

New Bern, 28562
Location of (Open Aperture Photography)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding