One Wall Design Studio

Lebanon, PA View map

Based in Lebanon, Pennsylvania, One Wall Design Studio provides custom stationery for weddings, including invitations, menus, and place cards. Owner and head designer, Brittani Potts, loves expressing a couple’s personality and theme through graphic design. With over five years of experience and an imaginative, creative mind, she will go above and beyond to give your guests a powerful first impression.

One Wall Design Studio knows that each couple is different, and will personalize their invitations to match their romantic connection and preferred aesthetic. Brittani keeps an open line of communication with her clients, to ensure that they receive the design that they want. In addition to your invitations, she can also create save-the-dates, RSVPs, and thank-you cards.

Other Services

One Wall Design Studio also offers day-of wedding coordination services, to ensure that your big day runs as smoothly as possible. In the weeks leading up to the big day, Brittani can review contracts, create detailed timelines, make sure all vendors are working cohesively together. Throughout your ceremony and reception, she will work to make sure everything goes according to your plan.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Theresa Married on 11/13/2021

Daughters Wedding

Best wedding planner EVER! It was a stress free, no worry day for this Mom with Brittani in charge. Everything was handled to perfection. We couldn't have done it without her! She made it a perfect wedding day to remember for my Daughter & her husband! Thank you for everything!
  • Erikka
    Erikka B. Married on 11/13/2021

Best day ever!!

I can’t say enough good things about Brittani. She handled everything seamlessly for our wedding. She came to rehearsal, helped set up in the morning and took care of all our vendor needs. I didn’t budge from the bridal suite and was able to hang out and have fun with my girls. Everyone asked me multiple times how I was so calm on my wedding day... Britt was why. Hire her ASAP.
  • Katie
    Katie K. Married on 09/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Book NOW! She is amazing!

Brittani is an absolute angel. I will tell you from the time we started the wedding planning process she always assured me that she would create my envision with ease. Her calmness radiated to me and it helped me remain mellow. We had so many obstacles in the way even up to the day of the wedding but she made it clear that she would take care of everything. AND she did, she delivered beautifully. The small details she made in decorating the venue, our invitations & save the dates were gorgeous, our decor boards were so strategically placed. I was impressed to her attention to detail. We had to change our venue & she created new invitations without a worry. I couldn't thank Brittani enough for everything she has done for Nick & I for our wedding. It turned out to be an gorgeous day and without many frustrations thanks to her. If you have any doubts on booking with a coordinator, DO IT. I was so hesitant but I can confidently say she made every penny worth her while. Thanks a million!!!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

30 S. Harris Street Lebanon, PA, 17042
Location of (One Wall Design Studio)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding