Nearby Vendors to Consider

51 Reviews for One Stop Wedding Shoppe

So these ladies did their job excellent. Made me cry when i first received my invitations back. They came out so beautiful and the finish product was amazing n breath taking. They catered to my every need because I had no clue in the beginning lol but am a pro now thanks to them. I would send a y bride there if you want small quiet and all attention on you and your focus this is the place for you!

Profile Picture Rhonda, 8/5/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Madelyn was! I went to One Stop Wedding Shop for the calligraphy on my invitations. Madelyn took the time to review all font options with me, and sent me proofs of my two top choices to make sure I was happy. Then, I somehow missed 6 couples when I sent her my guest list. She worked with me to get the envelopes done ASAP so that I could send out my invitations all at the same time. I will definitely be returning to One Stop Wedding Shoppe for the calligraphy on my place cards. They are amazing!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I'm using the One Stop Wedding Shoppe for invitations and they are the first and last place I looked for my invitations. They have sooooo many different choices, colors, wordings for invites; so awesome! Everyone there is very nice and helpful. Their prices are reasonable. I definitely wouldn't look anywhere else when it comes to invites.

Profile Picture Kiersten, 7/25/15, 5 Reviews

Invitations

1 Photo
220x220 sq 1376335241486 birchcraftdigital photo card2012decfacebook

2401 Blair Mill Rd., Willow Grove, PA 19090   See On Map
215-659-3366 (phone) 215-658-0309 (fax)
Mon. 11-5 Tues. 11-8 Wed. 11-8 Fri. 11-5 Sat. 10-3 Closed Thurs. & Sun.