One Stop Wedding Shoppe Reviews

51 | Willow Grove, PA

51 Reviews for One Stop Wedding Shoppe

Rhonda · Married on 08/05/2016

So these ladies did their job excellent. Made me cry when i first received my invitations back. They came out so beautiful and the finish product was amazing n breath taking. They catered to my every need because I had no clue in the beginning lol but am a pro now thanks to them. I would send a y bride there if you want small quiet and all attention on you and your focus this is the place for you!

Jennifer · Married on 07/09/2016

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Madelyn was! I went to One Stop Wedding Shop for the calligraphy on my invitations. Madelyn took the time to review all font options with me, and sent me proofs of my two top choices to make sure I was happy. Then, I somehow missed 6 couples when I sent her my guest list. She worked with me to get the envelopes done ASAP so that I could send out my invitations all at the same time. I will definitely be returning to One Stop Wedding Shoppe for the calligraphy on my place cards. They are amazing!!!

I'm using the One Stop Wedding Shoppe for invitations and they are the first and last place I looked for my invitations. They have sooooo many different choices, colors, wordings for invites; so awesome! Everyone there is very nice and helpful. Their prices are reasonable. I definitely wouldn't look anywhere else when it comes to invites.

• User4192652 · 2+ years ago

The woman who work here are the most amazing people ever!! We used one stop for my bridesmaid dresses, bridal party gifts, and wedding day accessories just to name a few!! Everything was perfect. What a great business!!

Melody · Married on 03/29/2015

We used One Stop Wedding Shoppe for my daughter’s wedding and shower invitations after having received a recommendation for them from a friend. We had looked at several other places for invitations but are so glad we bought at OSWS. They have an extensive selection from some of the best companies in the business and they offer competitive pricing. But most importantly, they offer service. The wonderful women there helped us not only with the design - we went with a classic, elegant and formal invitation - but they helped us with the wording and mailing list. Choosing an invitation that reflects the mood and style of your wedding can be stressful. We wanted the perfect invitation that looked and felt expensive but that was reasonably priced. We got that at the OSWS where we were easily able to customize the invitation to my daughter’s specific desires. As for the shower invitations, they were a much easier decision - but just as much fun to choose! I can’t imagine going anywhere else for my invitations to all future events.

Danielle · Married on 10/04/2014

I had my programs done at one stop wedding shoppe for my wedding and was extremely pleased with the outcome. Everyone was very helpful in the process of ordering these and very knowledgeable about the products they sell. I was extremely pleased.

I used the One Stop Wedding Shoppe for my invitations and they were an absolute pleasure to work with! I went there one day to look at invitations with my fiance. We had an idea of what we wanted and they pointed us to a few books that were close to what we were looking for. They let us look on our own, but were available for any questions that we had. We sat there going through the books and ended up choosing something beautiful that was totally different than what we thought we wanted. We went home and worked on the wording for the invitation (I would recommend doing this so that you really think through everything you are putting in the invitation). I came back another day to place the order. The women in the shop helped me to make sure that I was following all of the proper etiquette and to choose the arrangement that worked best with the invitation that I chose. They made me feel very comfortable and never rushed me. They sent me proofs within a day of placing the order and the invitations arrived 2 weeks later. They women at the shop had carefully gone through the box and made sure that all of the pieces were there and were correct. I am so happy that I ordered my invitations through the One Stop Wedding Shoppe. I would definitely recommend going to the store rather than ordering online because you will get a much more personal experience and probably a better deal! HIGHLY recommend!

Alison · Married on 08/04/2013

LOVED this place! They were so helpful and quick with everything. We received the invitations much quicker than we were expecting after we ordered them. They printed the addresses on the invitations and return envelopes. They were so easy to work with and really made the process very smooth. Highly recommended!

Sue · Married on 07/20/2013

Bride and MOB bought shoes here - great selection of shoes, also included many with wide width and not crazy high heels. Bride also bought her veil here which they modified for her. they gladly shipped items out of state. MOB had her shoes dyed, they redyed them for free ("bring them back, we'll dye them black"). Very friendly staff. shop also has great frames (3 and 4 generation ones, perfect for shower gifts (wedding and baby!) would go there again!!

Stephanie · Married on 07/13/2013

We were very happy with One Stop Wedding Shoppe! They ordered our invitations for us and did an amazing job addressing all of our envelopes for the invitations. We also purchased our guest book and ring bearer pillow from them. My mom purchased her shoes from them. They were very friendly and very helpful with all of these services. Thanks again One Stop Wedding Shoppe!

Mollie · Married on 06/07/2013

These ladies are AMAZING! They go above and beyond to help you. I was going back and forth with whether or not I wanted to order invitations or make them myself to save money. I told them my price point and they helped me find the most gorgeous invitations. The even called the company to get me the specific paper I wanted and it didn't cost us any extra. They even helped me to pick out the best fonts and wording. Such sweet people. A must go to shop when planning.
    I also got my shoes here and they dyed them the exact shade of blue I wanted - perfect!

I was referred to the One Stop Wedding Shoppe by a friend and they truly have everything! The staff are kind and helpful - never pushy. They were so patient as a I browsed and stopped by multiple times, eventually purchasing invitations, jewelry for my mother, and my veil. I was very pleased with their service, and actually drove far out of my way to use them as opposed to other vendors. My invitations were beautiful and affordable, and my veil was much better quality than anything at the bridal salon. My mother's jewelry was stunning. Definitely check this place out for all of your wedding needs!

• Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 12/29/2012

We made a big mistake and thought we'd purchase invitations from Michael's and print them ourselves. After trying multiple times to create them ourselves we attempted to get a quote to get someone to print them for us and it was 400-500 dollars. We went to One Stop Wedding Shoppe and found perfect invitations with sales and monthly promotions and the nicest staff who helped us with the wording and design or our dream invitations im sorry we didn't go to them first we were so happily pleased with staff and we love our christmas themed wedding invitations!!

Sarah · Married on 11/17/2012

We ordered our wedding invitations through OSWS and they are absolutely beautiful. We received so many compliments from our invitees. The ladies at the OSWS are super friendly and helpful. The whole experience was very easy, the hardest part is picking the invitation because there are so many great options! Highly recommend!!

Amy · Married on 11/10/2012

i would recommend one stop wedding shop to anybody who needs invitations, wedding programs or place cards. they did everything that I asks for and even more. they took the time to listen and design the best for our wedding.

The shop is such a great find.

• Katie

Katie · Married on 10/19/2012

The ladies at One Stop Wedding Shoppe are absolutely wonderful! They helped me with so many things when it came to my wedding. We purchased our Invitations here. They had a huge selection and everyone commented on how beautiful the invitations were. They addressed our invitations as well. This was such a nice option to have and they turned out beautiful! I also purchased my bridal jewelry and headpiece here. They have a beautiful selection. I was unhappy with my first selection and the ladies happily refunded the full price and helped me find something that suited me better. Both my mom and I bought our shoes and had them dyed here as well. They turned out great and matched the swatches perfectly. This is a great little shop. The ladies are wonderful, the hours are flexible, and it really is a one stop shop!

Bobbie · Married on 09/02/2012

We visited OSWS after being recommended by a friend and from the time we entered we have been SO impressed. Ann and her staff went beyond our expectations to do beautiful calligraphy on our invitations, and asked our opinion every step of the way. They are making personalized invitations for our weekend events and they are treating every detail like they are for themselves.
    We're sorry we didn't find them sooner - they are a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend them for all your wedding needs!
    Thank you Ann and staff (and especially Sue who came in on her day off to make sure our envelopes were done when promised) That is the ultimate customer service!!

Randi · Married on 09/02/2012

Disclaimer: I have no relation to the women at the One Stop Wedding Shoppe, and there were no requests for this review to be written. I'm a typical 31-year-old-bride-to-be... and they deserve 8 stars, if it were possible.

I could not be happier with the work of the One Stop Wedding Shoppe. They printed the envelopes for my invitations (sadly, I bought the actual invitations elsewhere before ever going to OSWS - I regretted it!), menus, place cards, programs, bar menus, rehearsal dinner invitations, breakfast invitations, & table numbers. I was able to design everything with the ladies at OSWS and they were SOOOOOO patient with me! For each piece I was ordering, they sent me an electronic proof and then were happy to make any changes that I needed.

The ladies at the Shoppe are so incredibly helpful, kind, understanding, and willing to do whatever it takes to make you happy. I spent so much time there working on my wedding details and would do it again in a heartbeat. I can't wait for another occasion in my life so I can go back and work with them again!

• Tara

Tara · Married on 08/18/2012

I love this place. It truly is a one stop wedding shoppe. They have everything you need, i mean everything and if they don't, they will make a way to order it for you. These ladies are awesome. They did an amazing job helping me pick out my invitations. Any time i thought of something in needed to get i went there. the location is convenient. From dresses, to accessories, to stationery, to bridal gifts. anything you can think of they have it covered. go in and check them out, you will not be sorry. :-)

Kelsey · Married on 12/10/2011

Not only did One Stop Wedding Shoppe have an enormous selection of invitations, they were the nicest group of women to work with. Picking the invitation was very overwhelming by the countless number of choices, and in no way did I feel rushed or pressured to pick one out. They even kept the store open later one night for me because I got there late due to work! I was also nervous about when we would have the invitations delivered and sure enough we got the rough draft of it within a day and the final product around 2 weeks later! It was amazing how effortless the whole process was!

Jenn · Married on 10/08/2011

I went to One Stop Wedding Shoppe for our invitations, with a very specific look in mind. The ladies were able to direct me to the perfect invitations, simple and elegant! I also purchased my veil from One Stop Wedding Shoppe - they ordered it for me and it was in just a few days later! It was gorgeous and I received so many compliments (but most importantly, it was in budget - under $100, which is apparently very reasonable for a veil!). I was incredibly pleased with everything One Stop Wedding Shoppe helped us with!

Danielle · Married on 09/24/2011

One stop wedding shoppe lives up to its name. I was able to get so many things from this shoppe like my shoes, gift box, flower girl and ring bearer set, flutes, cake knife set, wedding book, and invitations. They were so helpful and patient. This shoppe gives off a homey feel where you don't feel like just a number but they take the time to get to know you. I would definitely recommend this wedding shoppe to anyone.

Cheryl · Married on 09/17/2011

Ordered my shoes and headpiece here! The staff is amazing and so helpful! My shoes had to be ordered three or four times because they either didn't feel comfortable or I changed my mind and they were so accomidating! I also bought my headpeice three days before my wedding and it was the perfect finishing touch!

Beth · Married on 09/09/2011

We ordered my invitations here. The ladies that work here are very understanding and very patient. They allowed us to take our time looking through books and found one that we really loved. When I received the emails to review everything I was not happy with the font that we choose. We were able to come back in and change it before we had the invitations printed. We were very pleased with them.

I also bought my wedding shoes and card holder for the reception here.

They have everything :)