51 Reviews for One Stop Wedding Shoppe

51 One Stop Wedding Shoppe Reviews

So these ladies did their job excellent. Made me cry when i first received my invitations back. They came out so beautiful and the finish product was amazing n breath taking. They catered to my every need because I had no clue in the beginning lol but am a pro now thanks to them. I would send a y bride there if you want small quiet and all attention on you and your focus this is the place for you!

Profile Picture Rhonda, 8/5/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Madelyn was! I went to One Stop Wedding Shop for the calligraphy on my invitations. Madelyn took the time to review all font options with me, and sent me proofs of my two top choices to make sure I was happy. Then, I somehow missed 6 couples when I sent her my guest list. She worked with me to get the envelopes done ASAP so that I could send out my invitations all at the same time. I will definitely be returning to One Stop Wedding Shoppe for the calligraphy on my place cards. They are amazing!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I'm using the One Stop Wedding Shoppe for invitations and they are the first and last place I looked for my invitations. They have sooooo many different choices, colors, wordings for invites; so awesome! Everyone there is very nice and helpful. Their prices are reasonable. I definitely wouldn't look anywhere else when it comes to invites.

Profile Picture Kiersten, 7/25/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

The woman who work here are the most amazing people ever!! We used one stop for my bridesmaid dresses, bridal party gifts, and wedding day accessories just to name a few!! Everything was perfect. What a great business!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/16/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Jewelry

We used One Stop Wedding Shoppe for my daughter’s wedding and shower invitations after having received a recommendation for them from a friend. We had looked at several other places for invitations but are so glad we bought at OSWS. They have an extensive selection from some of the best companies in the business and they offer competitive pricing. But most importantly, they offer service. The wonderful women there helped us not only with the design - we went with a classic, elegant and formal invitation - but they helped us with the wording and mailing list. Choosing an invitation that reflects the mood and style of your wedding can be stressful. We wanted the perfect invitation that looked and felt expensive but that was reasonably priced. We got that at the OSWS where we were easily able to customize the invitation to my daughter’s specific desires. As for the shower invitations, they were a much easier decision - but just as much fun to choose! I can’t imagine going anywhere else for my invitations to all future events.

Profile Picture Melody, 3/29/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I used them to create my wedding invitations. They have endless designs and customizations. We loved ours and got many compliments on them!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/17/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Invitations

I had my programs done at one stop wedding shoppe for my wedding and was extremely pleased with the outcome. Everyone was very helpful in the process of ordering these and very knowledgeable about the products they sell. I was extremely pleased.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)
4.3

I couldn't be more pleased with how wonderful our invitations came out and how quickly they were able to turn them around. I had have no complaints. The staff is friendly, but there were times during our consultation that I felt they could have paid a little more attention to us instead of taking the time to deal with other customers. While it wasn't rude, I just felt that there were a few times during the process we had to spend more time than we would have liked waiting in the middle of our consultation. Other than that, I would recommend their services.

Profile Picture Angela, 9/13/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I used the One Stop Wedding Shoppe for my invitations and they were an absolute pleasure to work with! I went there one day to look at invitations with my fiance. We had an idea of what we wanted and they pointed us to a few books that were close to what we were looking for. They let us look on our own, but were available for any questions that we had. We sat there going through the books and ended up choosing something beautiful that was totally different than what we thought we wanted. We went home and worked on the wording for the invitation (I would recommend doing this so that you really think through everything you are putting in the invitation). I came back another day to place the order. The women in the shop helped me to make sure that I was following all of the proper etiquette and to choose the arrangement that worked best with the invitation that I chose. They made me feel very comfortable and never rushed me. They sent me proofs within a day of placing the order and the invitations arrived 2 weeks later. They women at the shop had carefully gone through the box and made sure that all of the pieces were there and were correct. I am so happy that I ordered my invitations through the One Stop Wedding Shoppe. I would definitely recommend going to the store rather than ordering online because you will get a much more personal experience and probably a better deal! HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture User1712102, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

LOVED this place! They were so helpful and quick with everything. We received the invitations much quicker than we were expecting after we ordered them. They printed the addresses on the invitations and return envelopes. They were so easy to work with and really made the process very smooth. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Alison, 8/4/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

After much searching I decided to go with One Stop Wedding Shoppe for my invitations. If you don't know what you want in an invitation this is a great place to go. It is very small allowing you to work with someone, and everyone is very friendly! Not only that their prices are reasonable! I did love my invitations and are very happy with them! Plus they have a ton of cute BM gifts, jewelry, shoes, and purses :)

Profile Picture Erica, 8/2/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Invitations

Bride and MOB bought shoes here - great selection of shoes, also included many with wide width and not crazy high heels. Bride also bought her veil here which they modified for her. they gladly shipped items out of state. MOB had her shoes dyed, they redyed them for free ("bring them back, we'll dye them black"). Very friendly staff. shop also has great frames (3 and 4 generation ones, perfect for shower gifts (wedding and baby!) would go there again!!

Profile Picture Sue, 7/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Invitations

We were very happy with One Stop Wedding Shoppe! They ordered our invitations for us and did an amazing job addressing all of our envelopes for the invitations. We also purchased our guest book and ring bearer pillow from them. My mom purchased her shoes from them. They were very friendly and very helpful with all of these services. Thanks again One Stop Wedding Shoppe!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/13/13, 12 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I could not be more happier with OSWS! We did our save the date magnets here and the women were very nice! I even got a call when they thought the STD would be late arriving. Not many places would even call and just leave us wondering when your order is coming in.
I also bought my head piece for my gown there. Such great quality. We will be using them for our invites and guest seating board as well! Looking forward to seeing the friendly women there soon!

Update: I still stand by that the staff is friendly! However, I was not that happy with the wedding invite. The invite itself was beautiful. The problem is they came back with a typo. Now when you do your invite you sign an agreement that once you proof it that is how it is printed. So yes we did proof it as correct with the typo. I just don't see the point of the shop because we ended up having to pay to get it fixed. What's the point of having them do it when either way we had to pay? I feel like they should pay for the mistake since they looked at it too and said it looked good.
I guess what I am trying to say is that you could really just do your invites on your own without a third party because in the end you are the one left we the cost if there was a mistake. Now if they split the cost that would be different!
I would recommend this place only because they do have other things in the store to check out the tiaras, veils, and other wedding goodies.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/22/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Invitations

These ladies are AMAZING! They go above and beyond to help you. I was going back and forth with whether or not I wanted to order invitations or make them myself to save money. I told them my price point and they helped me find the most gorgeous invitations. The even called the company to get me the specific paper I wanted and it didn't cost us any extra. They even helped me to pick out the best fonts and wording. Such sweet people. A must go to shop when planning.
I also got my shoes here and they dyed them the exact shade of blue I wanted - perfect!

Profile Picture Mollie, 6/7/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I was referred to the One Stop Wedding Shoppe by a friend and they truly have everything! The staff are kind and helpful - never pushy. They were so patient as a I browsed and stopped by multiple times, eventually purchasing invitations, jewelry for my mother, and my veil. I was very pleased with their service, and actually drove far out of my way to use them as opposed to other vendors. My invitations were beautiful and affordable, and my veil was much better quality than anything at the bridal salon. My mother's jewelry was stunning. Definitely check this place out for all of your wedding needs!

Profile Picture User3416996, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Invitations

We made a big mistake and thought we'd purchase invitations from Michael's and print them ourselves. After trying multiple times to create them ourselves we attempted to get a quote to get someone to print them for us and it was 400-500 dollars. We went to One Stop Wedding Shoppe and found perfect invitations with sales and monthly promotions and the nicest staff who helped us with the wording and design or our dream invitations im sorry we didn't go to them first we were so happily pleased with staff and we love our christmas themed wedding invitations!!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 12/29/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We ordered our wedding invitations through OSWS and they are absolutely beautiful. We received so many compliments from our invitees. The ladies at the OSWS are super friendly and helpful. The whole experience was very easy, the hardest part is picking the invitation because there are so many great options! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/17/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

i would recommend one stop wedding shop to anybody who needs invitations, wedding programs or place cards. they did everything that I asks for and even more. they took the time to listen and design the best for our wedding.

Profile Picture Amy, 11/10/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

The shop is such a great find.

Profile Picture Christina, 11/9/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

The ladies at One Stop Wedding Shoppe are absolutely wonderful! They helped me with so many things when it came to my wedding. We purchased our Invitations here. They had a huge selection and everyone commented on how beautiful the invitations were. They addressed our invitations as well. This was such a nice option to have and they turned out beautiful! I also purchased my bridal jewelry and headpiece here. They have a beautiful selection. I was unhappy with my first selection and the ladies happily refunded the full price and helped me find something that suited me better. Both my mom and I bought our shoes and had them dyed here as well. They turned out great and matched the swatches perfectly. This is a great little shop. The ladies are wonderful, the hours are flexible, and it really is a one stop shop!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/19/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We visited OSWS after being recommended by a friend and from the time we entered we have been SO impressed. Ann and her staff went beyond our expectations to do beautiful calligraphy on our invitations, and asked our opinion every step of the way. They are making personalized invitations for our weekend events and they are treating every detail like they are for themselves.
We're sorry we didn't find them sooner - they are a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend them for all your wedding needs!
Thank you Ann and staff (and especially Sue who came in on her day off to make sure our envelopes were done when promised) That is the ultimate customer service!!

Profile Picture Bobbie, 9/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Jewelry

Disclaimer: I have no relation to the women at the One Stop Wedding Shoppe, and there were no requests for this review to be written. I'm a typical 31-year-old-bride-to-be... and they deserve 8 stars, if it were possible.

I could not be happier with the work of the One Stop Wedding Shoppe. They printed the envelopes for my invitations (sadly, I bought the actual invitations elsewhere before ever going to OSWS - I regretted it!), menus, place cards, programs, bar menus, rehearsal dinner invitations, breakfast invitations, & table numbers. I was able to design everything with the ladies at OSWS and they were SOOOOOO patient with me! For each piece I was ordering, they sent me an electronic proof and then were happy to make any changes that I needed.

The ladies at the Shoppe are so incredibly helpful, kind, understanding, and willing to do whatever it takes to make you happy. I spent so much time there working on my wedding details and would do it again in a heartbeat. I can't wait for another occasion in my life so I can go back and work with them again!

Profile Picture Randi, 9/2/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

I love this place. It truly is a one stop wedding shoppe. They have everything you need, i mean everything and if they don't, they will make a way to order it for you. These ladies are awesome. They did an amazing job helping me pick out my invitations. Any time i thought of something in needed to get i went there. the location is convenient. From dresses, to accessories, to stationery, to bridal gifts. anything you can think of they have it covered. go in and check them out, you will not be sorry. :-)

Profile Picture Tara, 8/18/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Jewelry

Not only did One Stop Wedding Shoppe have an enormous selection of invitations, they were the nicest group of women to work with. Picking the invitation was very overwhelming by the countless number of choices, and in no way did I feel rushed or pressured to pick one out. They even kept the store open later one night for me because I got there late due to work! I was also nervous about when we would have the invitations delivered and sure enough we got the rough draft of it within a day and the final product around 2 weeks later! It was amazing how effortless the whole process was!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 12/10/11, 5 Reviews