Houston, TX 77299 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Pricing

About One Fifty Weddings

One Fifty Media House is an event videography company here to serve you by capturing your wedding day and crafting a beautiful, unique wedding film just for you! You will get a wedding film of incredible quality at an affordable rate. Contact us today for more information!

Email:

aaron@onefiftymediahouse.com

Phone:

281-803-9363

Follow One Fifty Weddings on

• Videos 9

17 Reviews for One Fifty Weddings

Victoria · Married on 09/22/2017

Our neighbors recommended One Fifty Media House. WOW, are we lucky!!--Aaron is extremely talented and even came all the way from Houston to Dripping Springs just to film our ceremony. He's excellent at communicating and passionate about his work. He delivered our video within weeks of our wedding ending. The video exceeded all of our expectations and you can tell he listened to what were were envisioning for our wedding ceremony video. He truly cares about what you want and your happiness with the finished product. THANK YOU AARON!!

Gabriela · Married on 04/02/2016

Aaron did a great job filming our wedding. He was very flexible and worked with us on the specific package we wanted and what we were looking for in a highlight film. On the day of, he had small cameras perfectly positioned to catch every angle that he himself couldn't cover, and he was very subtle with his filming. He was never "obvious" or in the way (good for brides & grooms who do not want to feel like they're being filmed the whole time!). We were absolutely thrilled with the final products. The ceremony film was very nicely done...though we only wanted 1 videographer, Aaron did a very thorough job capturing the entire ceremony from many different angles. The highlight video seemed to capture every important moment of our wedding day and all the best moments of our reception! The film was so unique and creative, even from his other wedding films. The music he picked out was perfect for the "mood/style" of the wedding. These are definitely not "cookie cutter" wedding videos...they are works of art created to carefully reflect each couple's very different, but equally amazing "best day ever"!
    For brides on a budget (like I was), hiring a wedding videographer can seem excessive. But, if you break down the hours required and amount of work Aaron does with these services, you are really getting a bargain for a highly skilled artist who is going to enable you to "relive" those exciting, romantic, joyful moments again and again (through a medium that is much more alive and dynamic than photography). You will be very thankful that you hired him!!

Callie · Married on 02/13/2016

One Fifty Media House was so easy to work with and I am OBSESSED with my wedding video. I watch it all the time. At the last minute, I decided I wanted them at my rehearsal dinner as well and they were able to quickly adjust and be there. They are efficient, hard-working, great quality and extremely nice. I highly recommend working with them, you will not be disappointed!

One Fifty Weddings Pricing