On The Rocks Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,250 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,250 Most Popular Price

On The Rocks Photography is a wedding, elopement and portrait photographer based in Central Arizona and Southeast Arizona. Tucson - Phoenix and surrounding areas. We enthustiaclly welcome LGBTQ+ and BIPOC couples and individuals! My pricing is one of the lowest in the industry (just $200 per hour) and as a Professional Photographer, I will capture the life moments of your wedding, event, quinceanera, or just you! I have the patience and creativity to capture the photo at the right moment. I have been taking pictures for over 20 years and keep up with the latest trends, equipment and training. I most enjoy the photojournalism aspect of weddings. I like to tell the whole story from beginning to end to savor the memories for the wedding couple as well as allowing them to share with the people that have attended to showcase their happy lives together. My photography is all about you! I will listen to you, your needs and desires to capture the right look and feel that you the couple is looking for while adding a bit of my own personal flair to pictures as well. I invite you to sit down talk with me, I have a fun personality and I feel that this is very important as your wedding photographer, after all, I will be spending the entire day with you! I will show you that I am your photographer of choice! (I hope... [smile])

I started my career in Las Vegas, The Wedding Capital of the World (weird as it may be). I have seen my share of "unique" weddings and many elaborate and traditional as well. I welcome the LGBT same-sex wedding community as well as alternative ceremonies, elopements, vow renewals, jumping of the broom, hand-fasting, and any other unique ceremony that you as a wedding couple chooses. This is YOUR wedding, your special day... make it customized to you two and let me capture it in a lifetime of photos!

702.63.PHOTO

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$375

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,250

Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas

• Michelle
    Michelle K. Getting married on 11/11/2022

Awesome!!!

Stacy was so kind. Quick to respond and answer all my questions. Our engagement photos are everything I hoped for. Turn around time was super fast. I would hire her again.
  • Tierra
    Tierra Married on 06/18/2022

Above and beyond

Stacy did such an amazing job on mine and my finacés engagement photos. She took us to a beautiful location in the mountains, looked like Mars to me. She took something like 300 photos and they all turned out amazing. I thought for sure we would look like idiots as we are far from professional models lol but Stacy exceeded our expectations. We we're running a little late and Stacy even stayed over the hour we booked. She made us feel so special and she really did an incredible job on our photos. Thank you Stacy!!

On The Rocks Photography's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH for getting in contact with me for your engagement photos! It was so much fun!... especially because we got to use my "secret spot" ha ha ha! Mars!! YEES!
    Caitlin S. Married on 04/29/2022

Stacy is FRICKing Amazing!

I'm sure that pun has been used before but she truly is an amazing photographer to work with! She is super fast at responding, loves what she does, and fully immerses herself in every client! We had a busy day and the outcome shows just how hard she works! Can't wait to have her at our wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

On The Rocks Photography 1
Exclusive

Pricing

DJ Shy DJ Shy Wedding DJs

Frick Photo's eye for capturing special moments is truly unique, beautiful & magical!

Ceremony of Dreams Ceremony of Dreams Wedding Officiants

Stacy and I have done many weddings together and she is a true professional. Her upbeat personality and innovative photos will make your wedding memories special. I highly recommend Stacy for your wedding day photos.

Oasis Special Events Center Oasis Special Events Center Banquet Halls

Stacy has a remarkable eye for photography. Candid or planned, her photos are phenomenal! Her bright personality shines through her subjects and captures them beautifully!

Box 4032 Tucson, AZ, 85123
7022036111
702-63-PHOTO

24 hours
Location of (On The Rocks Photography)
8370 W Encanto Ln Tucson, AZ, 85224
520-201-4141
702-203-6111

24-hours

On The Rocks Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does On The Rocks Photography include in the starting price?

On The Rocks Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Save the Date

What photography services does On The Rocks Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

On The Rocks Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does On The Rocks Photography offer?

On The Rocks Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does On The Rocks Photography offer?

On The Rocks Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does On The Rocks Photography offer for wedding events?

On The Rocks Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend On The Rocks Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

On The Rocks Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does On The Rocks Photography offer?

On The Rocks Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Tucson for your wedding