4490 W Louisiana St, Tucson, Arizona 85746 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About On The Rocks Photography

On The Rocks Photography is a full service wedding and portrait photographer based in Southern Arizona. Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tucson and surrounding areas. My pricing is one of the lowest in the industry (starting at just $375) and as a Professional Photographer, I will capture the life moments of your wedding, event, quinceanera, or just you! I have the patience and creativity to capture the photo at the right moment. I have been taking pictures for over 20 years and keep up with the latest trends, equipment and training. I most enjoy the photojournalism aspect of weddings. I like to tell the whole story from beginning to end to savor the memories for the wedding couple as well as allowing them to share with the people that have attended to showcase their happy lives together. My photography is all about you! I will listen to you, your needs and desires to capture the right look and feel that you the couple is looking for while adding a bit of my own personal flair to pictures as well. I invite you to sit down talk with me, I have a fun personality and I feel that this is very important as your wedding photographer, after all, I will be spending the entire day with you! I will show you that I am your photographer of choice! (I hope... [smile])

I started my career in Las Vegas, The Wedding Capital of the World (weird as it may be). I have seen my share of "unique" weddings and many elaborate and traditional as well. I welcome the LGBT same-sex wedding community as well as alternative ceremonies, elopements, vow renewals, jumping of the broom, hand-fasting, and any other unique ceremony that you as a wedding couple chooses. This is YOUR wedding, your special day... make it customized to you two and let me capture it in a lifetime of photos!

Don't forget that Dudoir and Boudoir photos are a great wedding night gift for your new spouse! Contact me for your photo session soon!

Follow On The Rocks Photography on

• Josh Sailor Photography
  • Joseph Gilmore Photography
  • Something Blue Photography
On The Rocks .Photography
bride and groom walking in the desert at sunset tucson wedding photographer on the rocks photography wm sm 51 667835
On The Rocks Photography
On The Rocks Photography Tucson, Phoenix and Southern Arizona https://OnTheRocks.Photography LGBT...

Photos 47 Photos

On The Rocks Photography 4
On The Rocks Photography 5
  • Carla

Carla Jetton · Getting married on 01/04/2021

Creates comfort in subject and Captures the Personality!

Great experience for my son! On the Rocks Photography has a great eye to capture the personality of my son and find perfect backgrounds in the most routine of places. Jaron's senior pics make his blue eyes pop and barely needed editing. There were way too many to choose from all good. Stacy the photographer was very flexible with meeting times and locations. She uploaded a few and I received before I even reached home. On the Rocks was recommended by my friend and we have already booked again for her to shoot our grad party! You won't be disappointed with the professionalism, response time and quality of the photos....don't look any further than On the Rocks Photography for any photo needs.

On The Rocks Photography 6
    On The Rocks Photography 16
    On The Rocks Photography 17
    Sent on 04/21/2019

On The Rocks Photography's reply:

I had so much fun on this shoot and can't wait for the GRAD PARTY!! Thank you so much for such a sweet review! See you soon!

kaitlyn lyles-hill · Getting married on 11/30/2019

Stacy is amazing!

Stacy did an amazing job for me and my fiancée! We were both very nervous to take our engagement pictures. Stacy’s communication before hand was great. I am a planner and she didn’t leave me with any questions. Her suggestions for shots were great and her chemistry with us was prefect for me and my fiancée. I love my engagement pictures and can not wait for my wedding. We have so many family and friends raving about our photos. Stacy is great...I highly recommend.

Sent on 06/27/2019

On The Rocks Photography's reply:

SO nice to hear this! I am super excited for your wedding!!! You and Rhionell made my job super simple because of your beauty and your fiance's handsomeness (smile) You were both amazing in the extremely hot temperatures too! Thank you so much!
  • Jincy

Jincy Kelly · Married on 10/30/2019

Great and fun photoshoot

As a fitness model and now author, I always need pictures for my social media sites. Stacy's pictures are amazing! So much so, that before our photoshoot was over, I confirmed her availability for my next photoshoot!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Award

On The Rocks Photography Pricing

On The Rocks Photography Price Rates

On The Rocks Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 275.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1250.00
    Add'l Hours
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• DJ Shy
    DJ Shy Wedding DJs

Frick Photo's eye for capturing special moments is truly unique, beautiful & magical!

• Ceremony of Dreams
    Ceremony of Dreams Wedding Officiants

Stacy and I have done many weddings together and she is a true professional. Her upbeat personality and innovative photos will make your wedding memories special. I highly recommend Stacy for your wedding day photos.

• Oasis Special Events Center
    Oasis Special Events Center Banquet Halls

Stacy has a remarkable eye for photography. Candid or planned, her photos are phenomenal! Her bright personality shines through her subjects and captures them beautifully!

• 4490 W Louisiana St Tucson, Arizona, 85746 See on map
    5202014141 (Phone number)
    7022036111 (Other Phone Number)
  • 315 W Elliot Rd Scottsdale, Arizona, 85284 See on map
    520-201-4141 (Phone number)
    702-203-6111 (Other Phone Number)
    24 hours