2549 Winterwood Blvd, Tucson, AZ 89142 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About On The Rocks Photography

On The Rocks Photography is a full service wedding and portrait photographer based in Southern Nevada. Las Vegas, Henderson and surrounding areas. My pricing is one of the lowest in the industry (starting at just $375) and as a Professional Photographer, I will capture the life moments of your wedding, event, quinceanera, or just you! I have the patience and creativity to capture the photo at the right moment. I have been taking pictures for over 20 years and keep up with the latest trends, equipment and training. I most enjoy the photojournalism aspect of weddings. I like to tell the whole story from beginning to end to savor the memories for the wedding couple as well as allowing them to share with the people that have attended to showcase their happy lives together. My photography is all about you! I will listen to you, your needs and desires to capture the right look and feel that you the couple is looking for while adding a bit of my own personal flair to pictures as well. I invite you to sit down talk with me, I have a fun personality and I feel that this is very important as your wedding photographer, after all, I will be spending the entire day with you! I will show you that I am your photographer of choice! (I hope... [smile])

I started my career in Las Vegas, The Wedding Capital of the World (weird as it may be). I have seen my share of "unique" weddings and many elaborate and traditional as well. I welcome the LGBT same-sex wedding community as well as alternative ceremonies, elopements, vow renewals, jumping of the broom, hand-fasting, and any other unique ceremony that you as a wedding couple chooses. This is YOUR wedding, your special day... make it customized to you two and let me capture it in a lifetime of photos!

Don't forget that Dudoir and Boudoir photos are a great wedding night gift for your new spouse! Contact me for your photo session soon!

702.63.PHOTO

Follow On The Rocks Photography on

• Maria Damian Photography & Videography
  • C. Miracle Photography
  • Jen Bee Photography
  • Erik Hinote Photography
On The Rocks .Photography
bride and groom walking in the desert at sunset tucson wedding photographer on the rocks photography wm sm 51 667835
On The Rocks Photography
On The Rocks Photography Tucson, Phoenix and Southern Arizona https://OnTheRocks.Photography LGBT...

Photos 47 Photos
Real Weddings 57 Photos
Videos 1 Video

53 Reviews for On The Rocks Photography

Tressa Evanhoe · Getting married on 02/04/2022

Amazingly Comfortable

This review is a little late, but Stacy is amazing! She took our engagement photos back in October and she made us feel comfortable about the entire process. Plus she makes it easy to have access to the photos and she makes sure we are 100% happy with them. We cannot wait for her to shoot our wedding in April!

Sent on 02/11/2020

On The Rocks Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Tressa! I really enjoyed your engagement session. You took me to a beautiful landscape backdrop that I always wondered about and now I was able to experience it! I can't wait for your wedding too! :)
  • Ariel

Ariel Maly · Getting married on 05/30/2021

Stacy at on the rocks photography is THE BEST

Words can’t even explain how absolutely in AWE my fiancé and I are of our engagement photos. Since the moment I spoke to Stacy in texts about our shoot, to the moment we met for the shoot I knew everything was going to turn out AMAZING!!! She instantly made us feel comfortable. She guided us the entire time and kept us feeling relaxed, and kept reminding us to just be ourselves and be in the moment. She EXCEEDED our expectations on our photos, and I can’t wait to use her for more shoots in the future!!!!!

Sent on 12/23/2020
  • Shaan-Jasmine

Shaan-Jasmine Ali · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Best Elopement Photographer

Stacy is amazing!! She is your dream photographer; she is affordable, flexible, personable, but most of all, she knows her stuff. She was able to capture the love between my husband and I. She takes great candid shots and makes them look magazine worthy!

Sent on 10/27/2020

On The Rocks Photography's reply:

OMG! The two of you were ADORABLE and so easy to shoot! The love between the two of you was so genuine and heartfelt! It was a pleasure meeting both of you! :) Thank you so much!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

On The Rocks Photography Pricing

On The Rocks Photography Price Rates

On The Rocks Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 375
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1250
    Add'l Hours
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas

2 Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• On The Rocks Photography 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• DJ Shy Wedding DJs

Frick Photo's eye for capturing special moments is truly unique, beautiful & magical!

• Ceremony of Dreams Wedding Officiants

Stacy and I have done many weddings together and she is a true professional. Her upbeat personality and innovative photos will make your wedding memories special. I highly recommend Stacy for your wedding day photos.

• Oasis Special Events Center Banquet Halls

Stacy has a remarkable eye for photography. Candid or planned, her photos are phenomenal! Her bright personality shines through her subjects and captures them beautifully!

• 2549 Winterwood Blvd Tucson, AZ, 89142 See on map
    7022036111 (Phone number)
    7022036111 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (On The Rocks Photography)
  • 2549 Winterwood Blvd Las Vegas, NV, 89142 See on map
    7022036111 (Phone number)
    702-203-6111 (Other Phone Number)
    24 hours
    Location of (On The Rocks Photography)

On The Rocks Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does On The Rocks Photography include in the starting price?

On The Rocks Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Add'l Hours
  • Save the Date

What photography services does On The Rocks Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

On The Rocks Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Add'l Hours
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does On The Rocks Photography offer?

On The Rocks Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does On The Rocks Photography offer?

On The Rocks Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does On The Rocks Photography offer for wedding events?

On The Rocks Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend On The Rocks Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

On The Rocks Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does On The Rocks Photography offer?

On The Rocks Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.