On The Rocks Photography Reviews

60 | Tucson, AZ

60 Reviews for On The Rocks Photography

Tressa E. · Getting married on 02/04/2022

Amazingly Comfortable

This review is a little late, but Stacy is amazing! She took our engagement photos back in October and she made us feel comfortable about the entire process. Plus she makes it easy to have access to the photos and she makes sure we are 100% happy with them. We cannot wait for her to shoot our wedding in April!

Sent on 02/11/2020

On The Rocks Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Tressa! I really enjoyed your engagement session. You took me to a beautiful landscape backdrop that I always wondered about and now I was able to experience it! I can't wait for your wedding too! :)
  • Ariel

Ariel M. · Married on 05/30/2021

Stacy at on the rocks photography is THE BEST

Words can’t even explain how absolutely in AWE my fiancé and I are of our engagement photos. Since the moment I spoke to Stacy in texts about our shoot, to the moment we met for the shoot I knew everything was going to turn out AMAZING!!! She instantly made us feel comfortable. She guided us the entire time and kept us feeling relaxed, and kept reminding us to just be ourselves and be in the moment. She EXCEEDED our expectations on our photos, and I can’t wait to use her for more shoots in the future!!!!!

Sent on 12/23/2020

On The Rocks Photography's reply:

One of my most epic shoots! You two will always have a special place in my heart and computer space (smile)... I use your photos as my work samples often :) Thank you for taking my suggestions and being such a fashion-forward couple and looking the part!
  • Shaan-Jasmine

Shaan-Jasmine A. · Married on 05/10/2021

Best Elopement Photographer

Stacy is amazing!! She is your dream photographer; she is affordable, flexible, personable, but most of all, she knows her stuff. She was able to capture the love between my husband and I. She takes great candid shots and makes them look magazine worthy!

Sent on 10/27/2020

On The Rocks Photography's reply:

OMG! The two of you were ADORABLE and so easy to shoot! The love between the two of you was so genuine and heartfelt! It was a pleasure meeting both of you! :) Thank you so much!

Tabitha J. · Married on 05/01/2021

Best choice in Photos!

She was very professional, creative, and open to all our ideas. She was fun to work with and we are so happy with we went with her. Plus, her turn around time is incredible!

Sent on 05/15/2021
  • Sarai

Sarai T. · Married on 04/17/2021

Amazing !!!!!

Stacy is amazing and oh so talented. She captured the magic of my wedding. I had a blast shooting with her she made me feel so comfortable and that is important. She made us laugh and enjoy the process a lot.

Sent on 04/20/2021

On The Rocks Photography's reply:

You are such a naturally beautiful person inside and out. You made ME feel comfortable with your genuine outgoing personality! Thank you for choosing ME to capture your special day!
  • Rich

Rich M. · Married on 04/14/2021

Fun, quirky photographer!

Stacy was alot of fun! She took great action photos as we were walking down the Vegas strip. She knew all the best spots to take photos, and we are very proud of our wedding photos!

Sent on 04/30/2021

On The Rocks Photography's reply:

I LOVE "QUIRKY"! That fits me to a T!... you two made it so much fun, cutest couple ever! HAPPY MARRIAGE!! Thank you so much for choosing ME, the quirky one! YAY!
  • Carla

Carla J. · Married on 01/04/2021

Creates comfort in subject and Captures the Personality!

Great experience for my son! On the Rocks Photography has a great eye to capture the personality of my son and find perfect backgrounds in the most routine of places. Jaron's senior pics make his blue eyes pop and barely needed editing. There were way too many to choose from all good. Stacy the photographer was very flexible with meeting times and locations. She uploaded a few and I received before I even reached home. On the Rocks was recommended by my friend and we have already booked again for her to shoot our grad party! You won't be disappointed with the professionalism, response time and quality of the photos....don't look any further than On the Rocks Photography for any photo needs.

Sent on 04/21/2019

On The Rocks Photography's reply:

I had so much fun on this shoot and can't wait for the GRAD PARTY!! Thank you so much for such a sweet review! See you soon!

Cashleigh G. · Married on 11/25/2020

Had so much fun ! :)

stacy made the shoot fun and comfortable. ive never taken a good photo in my life, she’s truly a miracle worker

Sent on 11/26/2020

On The Rocks Photography's reply:

you HAVE taken good photos in the past...You're beautiful! :) Thank you so much for letting ME be YOUR photographer!
  • Marifi

Marifi N. · Married on 10/11/2020

Filipino Wedding (Pahrump)

Stacy was amazing and professional. She was right on time and very responsive. I would highly recommend her service to the people I know.

Sent on 03/10/2021

On The Rocks Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Marifi! I loved your big-intimate wedding ceremony. Amazing location, great friends and family. You made me feel like I was part of the family!
  • Suellyn

Suellyn M. · Married on 09/20/2020

Awesome photographer

Absolutely wonderful photographer! Any bride looking to have some amazing pictures, Stacy Frick is your photographer. She was punctual, outgoing, had wonderful ideas to capture the moment, and was a blast to work with. I love, love, love my wedding photos!

Sent on 10/01/2020

On The Rocks Photography's reply:

AAAAH! YEAH! It was SO MUCH FUN at your wedding... beautiful bride, handsome groom and amazing fun friends and family!

Todd O. · Married on 09/19/2020

Wedding Pictures

Stacey was incredibly professional and eager to provide the best service! She had great artistic ideas for backgrounds. She was super helpful, outgoing and a genuine joy to work with! Our pictures were exceptionally well done!!! We were very pleased with our pictures and would definately use her again!

Sent on 09/27/2020

On The Rocks Photography's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH!! I had SO much fun with you (and Elvis) for your unique drive-thru wedding in your awesome NOVA! Hope to see you in a year for your One Year Anniversary!! Thank you again!

Regina · Married on 09/17/2020

Excellent service

She was wonderful. Excellent service

Sent on 09/19/2020

On The Rocks Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the positive feedback! Hope to see you again very soon for your next session!
  • Amber

Amber H. · Married on 08/09/2020

She was absolutely amazing and fun!

Stacy was amazing! She made the whole experience amazing! Her pictures turn out beautiful! I very highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/20/2021

Larry M. · Married on 07/17/2020

Awesome service 5stars!

Stacy is absolutely awesome! Couldn't ask for more highly recommended. I shopped around and let me save you some time and money hire Stacy!

Sent on 07/27/2020

On The Rocks Photography's reply:

You and your beautiful wife were so gracious, fun and welcoming! All of your guests had so much fun! (as did I) Your wedding was amazing, all of your planning and organizing took front and center! It was a GREAT wedding! I can't wait for the Anniversary party! (smile) Thank you for choosing On The Rocks Photography for your big day!
  • Kate

Kate E. · Married on 04/10/2020

Great photographer!

Stacy was amazing!! From the moment I first chatted with her I knew I wanted her to photograph my wedding! She is talented, funny and really made us comfortable. She took amazing photos I couldn’t ask for anything better!!

Sent on 05/18/2021

On The Rocks Photography's reply:

Thank you so much... You were a beautiful bride... and THAT DRESS!!!!!!!!!!! .. I need everyone to know that these photos were taken in the dark LOL (pretty much) and thanks for "staying late" to get the shots!!
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 03/07/2020

Fun and professional!

Stacy not only took great pictures, she was also fun to have at the reception! I received multiple compliments from guests about how fun and wonderful she was! She shot hundreds of photos on our Saturday evening wedding and had them to my the following Tuesday. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/11/2020

Kendell M. · Married on 03/06/2020

Stacy “Frick”-ing Rocks!

We were short on time, my groomsman were in a very irritating mood, but Stacy was on point!

She did not stop and at one point we were exhausted and had to. I could tell how she was confused, but she totally understood and then kept kicking butt at the reception! In the corner of my eye, she was always there and we were honored to have had her perform our wedding. I have never met an photographer who was so passionate, that could take initiative while adapting to our situations or the obstacles we had to leap (dealing with wedding day organization).

We made a personal request after Stacy did our exceptional engagement photos and fortunately, she was thrilled to shoot our wedding for us! We are so confident of the quality we received at our wedding and can recommend her with the utmost confidence.

Request Stacy “On the Rocks Photography”, and you will not have regrets!

PS Stacy, I totally had you added to our guest list and didn’t think to address that in the moment and hope you got some food!?! If not, future lovebirds!!! DO NOT forget about the photographer when planning meals, they more then deserve it, but also need the energy!

I’ll add a couple photos to this review so you guys can see the wonderful memories Stacy captured for us.

Sent on 03/10/2020

Kaitlyn L. · Married on 11/30/2019

Stacy is amazing!

Stacy did an amazing job for me and my fiancée! We were both very nervous to take our engagement pictures. Stacy’s communication before hand was great. I am a planner and she didn’t leave me with any questions. Her suggestions for shots were great and her chemistry with us was prefect for me and my fiancée. I love my engagement pictures and can not wait for my wedding. We have so many family and friends raving about our photos. Stacy is great...I highly recommend.

Sent on 06/27/2019

On The Rocks Photography's reply:

SO nice to hear this! I am super excited for your wedding!!! You and Rhionell made my job super simple because of your beauty and your fiance's handsomeness (smile) You were both amazing in the extremely hot temperatures too! Thank you so much!
  • Jincy

Jincy K. · Married on 10/30/2019

Great and fun photoshoot

As a fitness model and now author, I always need pictures for my social media sites. Stacy's pictures are amazing! So much so, that before our photoshoot was over, I confirmed her availability for my next photoshoot!

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Shane · Married on 09/07/2019

Great Value and Experience

We loved working with Stacy, she made us feel relaxed even though it was a million degrees outside and were dripping sweat during our shoot. Our photos turned out beautiful, she was even able to photoshop out a stain I had on my dress from a mishap. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/17/2019

On The Rocks Photography's reply:

You were all “troopers” in the heat!! Thank you so much for allowing ME to capture your special day... I also photoshopped your husbands sweat beads lol 😂💦🔥

Paula G. · Married on 07/01/2019

Amazing Anniversary Addition

My Husband and I wanted to do something special for our 30th Wedding Anniversary. Stacy responded quickly to our inquiry. She captured everything we wanted and more!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Chrissy L. · Married on 06/09/2019

She’s A Natural

Stacy was amazing from start to finish. Worked well with our small space and the price was awesome.

Sent on 06/11/2019

On The Rocks Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Chrissy + Jason! Congratulations again! Hope to see you back in Arizona for your one-year anniversary! :)

Richard · Married on 06/08/2019

Stacy was absolutely fantastic from start to finish. From the time we reached out, she was quick to respond and very friendly. Stacy was great at the photoshoot and went above and beyond for us! She is greatly knowledgeable in photography and we are in love with our photos. Additionally, she was quick to jump into the uploading and editing process of our photos. I will recommend to all of my friends and family for future photoshoots!
    Thank you so much! :)

Sent on 06/10/2018

On The Rocks Photography's reply:

YOU GUYS ROCKED the shoot!!! 2 beautiful people inside and out!! Thank you!
  • Debb

Debb Y. · Married on 05/18/2019

Surround yourself with fun people on your wedding day!

Flexible, love the creativity and for me, having a fun personality really sealed the deal. Planning a wedding takes some serious organization skills and patience, not to mention money. Smiling at someone who can’t make me laugh, pass! We have a 3 1/2 hour span between the ceremony & the reception in a remote area. I was real worried about the cost just to get pictures of the cake cutting. I was planning on just skipping those photos but she was able to make a suggestion that saved the day & wouldn’t break the bank! It’s been a great experience!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Roxanne · Married on 04/27/2019

Awesome and fun!!!

Stacy, is great to work with. She makes the photos so easy and fun!!! We had a wonderful experience with her. We definitely will be recommending her to everyone we know.

Sent on 02/17/2019