Between the Lens Photography

Tucson, AZ View map

Between the Lens Photography is a husband and wife team with a passion for photography. We have a fondness for capturing the special moments - the candid shots, the secret smiles, the flashes of spontaneity, the witty, the merry, and the amusing, as well as the elegant, tender, and heartfelt moments on your wedding day - your forever memories.

Check us out or contact us in the following ways

Website

Wedding Investment Page

Facebook

Phone: 572-2180

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Digital Files
Prints
Save the Date
    Denise Married on 03/26/2016
    Kim and Joe are wonderful to work with. They went above and beyond my expectations to ensure that all of the pictures were perfect. They are flexible and understand the stresses associated with planning a wedding and work with you. I would recommend them to anyone who is planning and event. The pictures are beautiful and they were the perfect photographers.
    Stacy Married on 10/08/2015
    Joe and Kimberly are wonderful to work with. When picking a photographer I wanted someone that would make me feel comfortable and at ease. They did just that! They were so fun to work with during our engagement session and had such creative styles that our pictures turned out organic and natural rather than super posed. Everyone has commented on how awesome our pics turned out and how they captured the lighting so well. We can it wait to work with them in October for our big wedding day and know they will do an amazing job! We highly recommend this husband wife duo for your picture taking needs! Thank you Joe and Kim for these amazing engagement photos!
  • User1715137 2+ years ago
    Wow! Words can not express the satisfaction I have received working with this team. The pictures are absolutely amazing! I am so happy we chose the BEST TEAM. I have read many reviews attempting to choose a photographer and I am so glad we went with a team of photographers because they were able to work together flawlessly to capture the tears, joy and laughter that came on my daughters wedding day. The pictures will forever tell the story of the best day of my daughters life. Every picture I look at brings me back to that day and tells a story of my daughters entire wedding day. Kim and Joe are amazing to work with, not only do they have an amazing ability to capture the most intimate moments, they have the ability to capture the fun. I believe choosing a photographer is the MOST IMPORTANT vendor to choose for your wedding because the pictures will last a lifetime. I highly recommend you choose Between the Lens Photography :)

Tucson, 85743
5205722180
Location of (Between the Lens Photography)

Other vendors in Tucson for your wedding