Tucson, AZ 85743 Map · Phone number

About Between the Lens Photography

Between the Lens Photography is a husband and wife team with a passion for photography. We have a fondness for capturing the special moments - the candid shots, the secret smiles, the flashes of spontaneity, the witty, the merry, and the amusing, as well as the elegant, tender, and heartfelt moments on your wedding day - your forever memories.

Check us out or contact us in the following ways

Website

tiarab 63 1 of 1
sp7 web

5 Reviews for Between the Lens Photography

Denise · Married on 03/26/2016

Kim and Joe are wonderful to work with. They went above and beyond my expectations to ensure that all of the pictures were perfect. They are flexible and understand the stresses associated with planning a wedding and work with you. I would recommend them to anyone who is planning and event. The pictures are beautiful and they were the perfect photographers.

Sent on 05/08/2016

Stacy · Married on 10/08/2015

Joe and Kimberly are wonderful to work with. When picking a photographer I wanted someone that would make me feel comfortable and at ease. They did just that! They were so fun to work with during our engagement session and had such creative styles that our pictures turned out organic and natural rather than super posed. Everyone has commented on how awesome our pics turned out and how they captured the lighting so well. We can it wait to work with them in October for our big wedding day and know they will do an amazing job! We highly recommend this husband wife duo for your picture taking needs! Thank you Joe and Kim for these amazing engagement photos!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Wow! Words can not express the satisfaction I have received working with this team. The pictures are absolutely amazing! I am so happy we chose the BEST TEAM. I have read many reviews attempting to choose a photographer and I am so glad we went with a team of photographers because they were able to work together flawlessly to capture the tears, joy and laughter that came on my daughters wedding day. The pictures will forever tell the story of the best day of my daughters life. Every picture I look at brings me back to that day and tells a story of my daughters entire wedding day. Kim and Joe are amazing to work with, not only do they have an amazing ability to capture the most intimate moments, they have the ability to capture the fun. I believe choosing a photographer is the MOST IMPORTANT vendor to choose for your wedding because the pictures will last a lifetime. I highly recommend you choose Between the Lens Photography :)

Sent on 07/16/2014

Between the Lens Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date