93 Whitney Ave, New Haven, CT 06510 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About OLMO

Olmo, based in New Haven, Connecticut, is a high-level restaurant providing exceptional catering services. All of their produce is locally-sourced, when possible, working with local suppliers to use the best ingredients available for your celebratory feast. Their talented chefs have worked for years to perfect their recipes, creating a large repertoire of possible dishes for you to enjoy for your wedding feast.

The chefs at Olmo work with every couple to create a custom menu just for their special day. Taking all of your tastes and preferences into account, they craft a menu that all of your guests will enjoy. Along with providing elaborate wedding banquets, they can also serve up a delicious breakfast, lunch, or hors d’oeuvres for your party. Olmo and their caterers are happy to travel, and can set up and take down all of their equipment for the event. To learn more about what they can offer, feel free to drop into their restaurant to see what they can cook up for you.

ccreception55 copy 51 1898041 157547249217293
Farm weddings
ccreception55 copy 51 1898041 157547249217293

6 Reviews for OLMO

Rachel C. · Married on 02/10/2020

Look no further, work with olmo!

I can't express what a [delicious] joy it was to work with the team at Olmo. Within the span of 3 weeks, the entire wedding changed several times and Olmo made it work in every iteration. The moment I spoke to Jason, I knew I was in good hands. I had a culinary partner in crime. If you have a vision, leave it to the team at Olmo to help make it happen. I was DETERMINED to have french-fries at my wedding- everyone told me I was ridiculous- EXCEPT JASON. Everyone needs a Jason (and a Craig and a team of committed and passionate food lovers who just want to make your ideas come to life). Olmo catered my sisters wedding last year, then my wedding this year and I can't wait to work with them again for many more celebrations in the future!

Sent on 10/08/2020
  • Alex

Alexa · Married on 10/19/2019

Everyone is still talking about the food at our wedding... and it's been five months!

Are you getting married in Connecticut? Do you love incredible food? Have Olmo cater your wedding. It’s honestly that simple.

My now-husband and I are probably unusual when it comes to our wedding planning process: We started with the food. I have been a fan of Olmo for quite some time now, and when my husband and I started thinking about planning a wedding, we knew we wanted them to cater it, so much so that we actually chose our venue (South Farms in Morris, CT) in part because the folks at Olmo said they had collaborated with South Farms on weddings previously.

We have absolutely no regrets about prioritizing the food, and specifically Olmo. None.

The menu at our wedding was absurdly delicious. From the grilled cheese and tomato soup served as guests walked from our ceremony to cocktail hour, to the heaping cheese and charcuterie boards and homemade cornbread with maple bacon butter at the cocktail hour, to the crisp salads and veggies, mac and cheese, brisket, and the most delicious chicken you’ve ever had for dinner, to the freshly fried apple cider doughnuts for dessert, all of the food was incredibly delicious. They even made burgers and fries to send everyone home with, which was a huge hit!

People raved. They are still raving. The only downside to having Olmo cater our wedding is the number of times I hear people put down other couples’ wedding catering in comparison to ours!

On top of this, the team at Olmo is incredibly kind and truly down to earth. This is not your typical catering company, but a team of culinary pros who really love food and entertaining. They genuinely care about the couples they work with and want you to have an incredible, one-of-a-kind dining experience at your wedding.

You will not regret booking them. (And your guests will be delighted that you did!)

My husband’s review: “In the weeks since I’ve gotten married, I’ve become very used to hearing, ‘The wedding was amazing… and I can’t believe how great the food was!’ My relatives and friends raved about the food, and weren’t wrong. Olmo made the catering process so easy for us. They worked around our preferences and dietary needs, and even adapted their catering to the venue. (We had an outdoor wedding on a hill, and Olmo had grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup for the guests as they walked down!) Thanks to Olmo, the food was never a concern for us while we planned our wedding. We knew it would be delicious – and it was!”

Sent on 03/14/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

OLMO FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 75
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 50
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 45
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 15
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
    Cake Cutting
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 20
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Lunch
    Server(s)
    Tapas
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Mexican
    Sandwiches
    Seafood
    Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Liquor License

203-427-0400 (Phone number)
    M-Sun 8am-close
    Location of (OLMO)

OLMO frequently asked questions

At OLMO, what does the full wedding catering service cost include?

At OLMO, the cost of the full wedding catering service includes:

• Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up
  • Cake Cutting

What event services does OLMO offer for weddings?

OLMO offers the following event services for weddings:

• Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up

What catering services does OLMO provide for weddings?

OLMO offers the following catering services for weddings:

• Breakfast / Brunch
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Lunch
  • Server(s)
  • Tapas

What types of cuisine can you find at OLMO?

At OLMO, you can find the following types of cuisine:

• American
  • Mexican
  • Sandwiches
  • Seafood
  • Spanish

What dietary needs can be accomodated at OLMO?

At OLMO, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:

• Gluten Free
  • Lactose Free
  • No Pork
  • Nut Free
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

What type of bar services does OLMO provide for wedding events?

OLMO provides the following bar and beverage services for wedding events:

• Liquor License
  • Specialty Wine
  • Champagne Toast
  • Premium Liquor
  • Signature Drink

What percentage of users recommend OLMO and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

OLMO is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.