Matthews, NC 28104 Map · Phone number

About Ollie Take Cover

We are the Carolina's Premier Live Entertainment Show. We've been entertaining Carolina crowds since 2009. Our interactive and dynamic stage and light show sets us apart and our diverse song selection allows multiple generations to enjoy the show. Rock, dance, pop from the 60's to present day. We offer live band, DJ and MC services and can provide music in multiple locations for your wedding. Whether you require music as you walk down the isle, cocktail party and/or main reception (or any combination) we will work with you to ensure everything is perfect.

"We are so glad that we chose Ollie Take Cover to play at our charity event. They were very professional and helpful - from the first inquiry to the last song! The set list they provided me was perfect - we didn't even have to narrow anything down. To have people dancing at a daytime event was quite a feat and the bands energy was perfect. I had several people stop me and ask who was playing and tell me how great they were. Thanks so much for everything, Ollie Take Cover. If you're free next year you will definitely be invited back". ~Melanie Tritten, Event Organizer

Follow Ollie Take Cover on

63673889a81ef2fc 1422631013712 otc promo 1
otc promo 1

1 Reviews for Ollie Take Cover

Lisa · Married on 07/26/2014

This band is awesome! They played all the songs that I asked for and was really able to keep the guests dancing.

When I first met them, what really grabbed my attention was how they went out into the crowd and got everyone involved. I just knew that they would help make my wedding- perfect! I was right :)

Sent on 11/14/2014

Ollie Take Cover FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Classic Rock, Rock

• Matthews, 28104 See on map