Jacksonville, FL 32218 Map · Phone number

About Olivia Grace Paperie

We are passionate about what we do and it is our number one goal to have the bride be in love with her invitations and paper goods! We have been in the stationery business for five years and we continue to grow and learn about our craft. We now offer gold, silver and copper foiling options for invitations and paper goods. If you would like to chat about wedding invitation ideas, send us an email and we are happy to help.

Follow Olivia Grace Paperie on

5 Reviews for Olivia Grace Paperie

Olivia Grace Paperie 1
Olivia Grace Paperie 2
Olivia Grace Paperie 3
Olivia Grace Paperie 4

Savannah Carter · Married on 02/09/2019

Highly recommend!

We had a wonderful experience with Stacy at Olivia Grace Paperie. She was very responsive and helpful through the paper process. She was able to take care of our invitations and all of our day-of paper goods so that everything was cohesive and matched the style of our wedding. Stacy was able to come up with a design for us that perfectly complemented who we are as a couple.

We were able to use our monogram several other places at our reception. It is something that will always be special to us!
    We had some last minute changes that needed to be made to our seating chart and she was able to quickly change that for us before it was printed. I am so thankful we had her to help us and that she was willing to make any changes that we requested. I highly recommend her if you are in the Jacksonville area!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Laura Hughes · Married on 09/15/2018

Stacy can create anything!!

Stacy is so incredible at what she does! She made our wedding invitations come to life! When I tell you I am obsessed with how they turned out, thats an understatement. They were outstanding!! A wow factor! my guests and I were blown away! The quality and detail she puts into everything is what makes her work so unique. Its all custom, one of a kind! So glad I got to work with Stacy! Such a sweetie and beyond talented! I would highly recommend her!!! 100%

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Olivia Grace Paperie 5
    Olivia Grace Paperie 6
    Olivia Grace Paperie 7
    Olivia Grace Paperie 8

Jaime · Married on 04/03/2016

We had a very short time to plan out our wedding and even shorter time to design print and get invitations in the mail! I absolutely adored working with this company to create our wedding invitations and HIGHLY recommend them. They were prompt, professional, creative and all while being within our budget. The invitations were so high quality and were just what we were hoping for. Our guests all raved about them and i would easily work with this company for paper products again!!!!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Olivia Grace Paperie FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25