Orange County, Yorba Linda, CA 92886 Map · Phone number

About Olive and Blooms

Lily Roden is a florist based out of Yorba Linda, California. Owner and experienced florist, Lily Pineda Roden specializes in artistic and authentic floral designs for weddings and other milestone events. What started as a hobby soon became a full-time occupation as Lily’s skills developed. Lily’s work hasn’t gone unnoticed and has been featured on several online publications including Voyage LA, Aisle Society, Southern California Bride, and many more.

Through consultations and venue visits, Lily can begin to design a range of personalized arrangements and ensure that every space within your venue is fully optimized. Typically designing in a romantic style, this passionate florist uses an array of flowers to portray your personality and the theme of your wedding. All designs and arrangements can be delivered, set up, and then taken down at the end of your festivities. Types of arrangement which Olive and Blooms provides include but are not limited to:

• Centerpieces

img 6095 2 51 1074677 1561698003

22 Reviews for Olive and Blooms

• Lindsey

Lindsey Chang · Getting married on 05/06/2021

One of the BEST vendors from our wedding day!

Lily and her team were so so so great. She's super responsive to emails, which the crazy type-A person in me GREATLY appreciated, and genuinely the sweetest person. I really loved that she was up front with us on where we could save and where it would be valuable to splurge a bit so things still looked good. We felt that her pricing was definitely fair and her work is so beautiful and exactly what we wanted. A few of my friends also wedding planning asked who our florist was and it's one of the few vendors from our day I could say we had a 100% positive experience with.

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Aarin

Aarin Kang · Getting married on 11/01/2020

You want some floral magic? Hire Lily :)

Working with Lily was so easy! My planner and I gave her a color theme to work with and she was able to create magic with that info alone. She is such a kind and genuine person and you can really tell that she is in love with her craft! She listens to all your input and works with you to make what you envision to reality.

Lily is also so patient. There was a bit of back and forth with our floral proposal to try and fit our budget better. But Lily was understanding and informative of the cost break out. She was also quick to update our proposal.

All in all, I highly recommend Olive and Blooms to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding day. Weddings are stressful enough, so hire Lily and it'll be one less thing to stress about on the big day :)

Sent on 01/30/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Valenzuela · Married on 10/03/2020

Pure Talent & Grace!

As a planner I look for certain qualities in my vendor team and Lily overdelivered. She was able to turn my vision for our client into a reality and had done this with only a few weeks notice. I had a last minute client and with all twist and turns her professionalism, punctuality, and communication skills were very much appreciated. She has talent like you won't believe and I LOVE that part of her proceeds help children in El Salvador. She is so kind and genuine. I cannot wait to keep working with her on future projects. Her floral work is SO stunning!!!!

Sent on 09/27/2020

Olive and Blooms FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• Orange County Yorba Linda, CA, 92886 See on map
    Location of (Olive and Blooms)