Philadelphia, PA 19121 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $650

About Old City Serenaders

Hi! Thanks for visiting our page!

We collaborate as a violin and piano duo, and provide music for: weddings, rehearsal dinners, proposals, cocktail hours, etc.  It is our goal to provide our clients' with the highest quality of music at a price that is fair and affordable.  We believe that success comes when personal relationships are founded with each and every one of our clients.  When your big day finally comes, we do not want music to even be a concern on your list!  Remember, we are here to help you.  We are more than happy to accommodate any and all requests you may have!  Our goal is to make sure you are 100% confident and comfortable with your musical selections.

Please visit our website: www.weddingmusicphiladelphia.com to get to know us better, listen to sample recordings by your favorite artists, and view our gallery.

We are so looking forward to planning your big day with you.  Please contact us with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Happy planning!

playing for gordon and maria
371ce385dc7b59a0 Screen Shot 2016 03 14 at 1 02 43 PM
screen shot 2016 03 14 at 1 02 43 pm
Old City Serenaders
pics w gordon and maria jpg
playing
playing for gordon and maria
371ce385dc7b59a0 Screen Shot 2016 03 14 at 1 02 43 PM
screen shot 2016 03 14 at 1 02 43 pm

3 Reviews for Old City Serenaders

John · Married on 04/02/2016

The Old City Serenaders did an excellent performance at my mother's 70th birthday celebration at William Penn Inn. It was a small gathering of families and friends for a lunch party. We wanted the Serenaders to provide light background music while we ate. They also performed a wonderful tribute piece for my mother and played "Happy Birthday" while all of us sang. They were professional and outstanding! Everyone at the celebration just loved the whole experience. It was a tremendous and memorable day for all of us especially my mother.

Sent on 04/03/2016

I used Caitlin and Sam for a proposal on Drexel's Campus. They were super easy to work with, very professional, and made the moment special for me and my new fiancée. They were very accommodating to all my requests and even sent me sample tunes in advance of the date. They also took the time to meet with me earlier to plan the whole proposal. I couldn't be any happier with these guys. There were also affordable and even allowed me to drop off flowers with them in advance to bring the day of. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/21/2016

When I was planning my wedding I was a complete and utter bridezilla! I was spending nights stressing about the fine details. A friend told me about the old city serenaders. As a bride I can not even express how much easier planning becomes when you are working with someone professional and truly cares about what they are doing. The moment I got in contact with the old city serenaders they made sure I was taken care of. They went above and beyond what was necessary. Not only were they extremely professional they were also incredibly friendly and affordable (another important thing for a bride!). My husband and I look back fondly on our special day and we cherish every aspect of it. We are extremely appreciative to the old city serenaders for making our day even more beautiful! My maid of honor is now engaged and I have recommended her to use the old city serenaders as her performers and I will continue to recommend them to all brides to be!!!

Sent on 03/19/2016

Old City Serenaders FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 650
    Ceremony Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Instrumental - Trio
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Organ
    Piano
    Viola
    Violin
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Sample Performances
    Vocals

• Philadelphia, 19121 See on map
    Location of (Old City Serenaders)