208 S 1300 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84102 Map · Phone number

About OffWhite Bride

Off White Bride has been in business for more than 25 years. Our longevity has been built on our love of fashion and all things pretty!

Our team of expert buyers use their knowledge of the fashion industry to consistently provide you with the latest in wedding and prom styles. By studying trends in high fashion and ready-to-wear categories our buyers are able to curate an exclusive collection just for you at Off White.

We guarantee that when you step into our store you will find dresses that are as unique and individual as you are.

We love weddings, dresses, and sparkles!! Because that is who we are.

♥ The Off White Team

Follow OffWhite Bride on

Other couples have also viewed

• FANTASY BRIDAL

49 Reviews for OffWhite Bride

• Rebecca

Rebecca K. · Married on 02/08/2021

Amazing Dresses and LGBTQ Friendly

I had such a great experience at Off White! They had so many unique beautiful dresses that I hadn't seen at other bridal shops. One of the most important requirements I had for my dress was that it be a shade of blush. Other stores I had been to had very limited options of blush dresses and the ones they had looked nude and not blush. Off White had just what I was looking for. I tried so many dresses on and loved so many of them, which was the opposite problem I had at other bridal stores.

Julie helped me and I cannot speak of her highly enough. She was the best! Not only did she help me find my perfect dress, but she helped my fiancé find hers! It was so nice to have someone that could say our dresses looked great together, since we won't see each others until the wedding.

Off White provided a memorable and fun experience and I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Paige · Married on 05/02/2020

Staff was very helpful, friendly and made shopping fun and exciting. I didn't personally try any dresses on, but as someone here helping pick out a dress for the bride it was made really fun by the environment alone.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2018

I loved my experience at Off White! I went in not really knowing what I wanted but with my consultant's help, I ended up finding the most amazing wedding dress at a very reasonable dress. For the first time ever, I felt like a princess and lit up the moment I saw myself in the mirror. There are so many options- I had to go through multiple rounds of looking through dresses and I tried on so.many.dresses because the selection was AWESOME! And very well organized which really does help when moving heavy dresses back and forth!

I feel so horrible that I forgot my consultant's name but my appointment occurred the afternoon 9/22. She was on.top.of.things. She provided such insight which was great for someone who just could not figure out what she wanted! She kept going back and forth to find dresses for me to try on as my search narrowed. We talked about so much more than wedding dresses. I was happy to have someone friendly and genuinely interested in my life and big day.

And the best part was finding my dress at an amazing price. If you haven't gone here to search for your dress, then definitely add it to your list! It was a very private atmosphere; for the majority of my appointment I had the entire studio to myself.

Sent on 10/14/2017

OffWhite Bride FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 208 S 1300 E Salt Lake City, UT, 84102 See on map
    Mon- Fri 11-7 Sat 10-6
    Location of (OffWhite Bride)