OffWhite Bride Reviews

View more information

• Rebecca
    Rebecca K. Married on 02/08/2021

Amazing Dresses and LGBTQ Friendly

I had such a great experience at Off White! They had so many unique beautiful dresses that I hadn't seen at other bridal shops. One of the most important requirements I had for my dress was that it be a shade of blush. Other stores I had been to had very limited options of blush dresses and the ones they had looked nude and not blush. Off White had just what I was looking for. I tried so many dresses on and loved so many of them, which was the opposite problem I had at other bridal stores.

Julie helped me and I cannot speak of her highly enough. She was the best! Not only did she help me find my perfect dress, but she helped my fiancé find hers! It was so nice to have someone that could say our dresses looked great together, since we won't see each others until the wedding.

Off White provided a memorable and fun experience and I can't recommend them enough!
    Paige Married on 05/02/2020
    Staff was very helpful, friendly and made shopping fun and exciting. I didn't personally try any dresses on, but as someone here helping pick out a dress for the bride it was made really fun by the environment alone.
    Nicole Married on 05/27/2018
    I loved my experience at Off White! I went in not really knowing what I wanted but with my consultant's help, I ended up finding the most amazing wedding dress at a very reasonable dress. For the first time ever, I felt like a princess and lit up the moment I saw myself in the mirror. There are so many options- I had to go through multiple rounds of looking through dresses and I tried on so.many.dresses because the selection was AWESOME! And very well organized which really does help when moving heavy dresses back and forth!

I feel so horrible that I forgot my consultant's name but my appointment occurred the afternoon 9/22. She was on.top.of.things. She provided such insight which was great for someone who just could not figure out what she wanted! She kept going back and forth to find dresses for me to try on as my search narrowed. We talked about so much more than wedding dresses. I was happy to have someone friendly and genuinely interested in my life and big day.

And the best part was finding my dress at an amazing price. If you haven't gone here to search for your dress, then definitely add it to your list! It was a very private atmosphere; for the majority of my appointment I had the entire studio to myself.
    Sara Married on 12/09/2017
    After going to 3 other shops I found my dream dress at Off White! The whole experience was wonderful - they have their dresses out of the bags so it's easy to look through the samples to try on. They have a comfortable seating area for your entourage and are so accommodating! Thank you!!
    Nina Married on 09/17/2017
    Shayli and Fio were both so efficient and sweet. They made this bridesmaid experience for us easy and fun. All three of my bridesmaids found their dresses within an hour and a half, after trying on several. They have a huge selection and their customer service was fantastic. Highly recommend!!
    Holly Married on 04/22/2017
    My daughter had previously tried on a gown at a consignment shop(as we are from Michigan) and fell in love. She had found her dress but when looking at the price tag I realized it was out of our price range and we were both heart broken. I stumbled across off white by Bridal expressions and was shocked to see that they had the dress and the price was almost half of what it would have cost us at the consignment store. I called and spoke with Julie and was ecstatic with her willingness to not only listen to our story but to actually take pictures of the dress and text them to me immediately. Her customer service went way above and beyond any experience I have ever had with any business. Thank you Julie for making my little girls dreams come true and allowing me to be able to not only afford it but also to be happy I chose Off White by Bridal Expressions to give my business to. Julie, you are truly amazing and Someone very Specia
  • User2112049 2+ years ago
    Julie was absolutely AMAZING! She helped me find the dress of my dreams on a very short timeline! I didn't expect to find a dress within 2 hours of looking but I did! I was so stressed about this process and ended up loving every minute of it!
  • Julia
    Julia Married on 09/01/2013
    I bought my wedding dress from Bridal Expressions. They sent my dress within 3 weeks after I placed my order. Very quick delivery time frame and cheap price. I will use their service again and recommend Bridal Expressions to all my girl friends.
  • Y
    Yolanda Married on 08/14/2013
    Good job for Bridal Expressions! I found my wedding gown on this store. The price was sooooo cheap and the delivery time was faster than my expectations! My dress was also high quality and chic. I look awesome on my wedding day. All my guests, my parent and my husband gave good compliments about it. Thanks for made my day!
    Danielle Married on 10/20/2012
    They had my dress for thousands of dollars cheaper than the store I found it in in Dallas and definitely cheaper than the store her in NY. It is the exact same dress, exact same, not a knockoff. Unbelieveable what the markup on wedding dresses is. I've been telling al my friends who are newly engaged about your business. Thank you for being so affordable you allowed us to get the lighting we wanted.
  • I
    Irene Married on 10/20/2012
    Bridal Expressions was amazing from start to finish!

It was a breath of fresh air to walking into a bridal shop without having to make an appointment and not be treated as an irritation for not having one. Since the staff does not work on commission, there was absolutely no pressure and everything felt really sincere. It was refreshing and enjoyable to shop here. Additionally, they have a great selection of dresses!

They were still very easy going when I returned to the shop two more times to try on the dress, before purchasing. Again no pressure and very comfortable.

Not only were they a pleasure to work with. They really went above and beyond. They replaced my dress after a seamstress they recommended botched the hem. They did not have to stand behind an outside vendors work. It was amazing. They had me come in right away and fit the problem - calmly and professional. Such an load off my mind!

They were spectacular to work with, I cannot say enough about this store and their fantastic managerial staff. As a side note, the dress was a hit!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 09/16/2011
    They had the dress i wanted and helped getting extra fabric for me! wonderful experience working with bridal expressions!
    Claire Married on 08/19/2011
    I enjoyed working with the people at bridal expressions. They were extremely helpful.
    Anastasia Married on 07/09/2011
    People always say you will know your dress when you see it. That's exactly how I felt when I saw my gown hanging in the store window of Bridal Expressions. The staff were very helpful during fittings and very accommodating when I was indecisive on my pair of shoes. I brought in multiple pairs and walked the store until I picked "the" pair. The dress was hemmed, cleaned and pressed on the stated day one week before my wedding. I highly recommend Bridal Expressions when shopping for a wedding gown.
    Mildred Married on 10/10/2009
    I am so thrilled to have worn a dress so beautiful for such a great price. I HIGHLY recommend that all rent their dresses. Bridal Expressions was a great company; I'll definitely use them again the next time I have a big event to dress for. I even used their beautiful jewelry and they were so sweet that they helped me pick everything out and oohed and aahed over me like they would in a fancy dress shop. My wedding photos look like I spent thousands instead of hundreds. Highly recommended!
    A Married on 09/16/2009
    Bridal Expressions offers a beautiful range of wedding dresses and bridesmaids' dresses. Their dresses are modest but by no means un-chic. They appear elegant, well-made, and beautifully designed.
    Melanie Married on 06/14/2008
    I fell in love with my dress when looking at Bridal expressions website and couldn't wait to go try it on in the store. It was perfect, and I received very prompt assistance. The sales associates were very helpful and genuine. The dresses are absolutely gorgeous!
    Tiffanie Married on 10/02/2007
    The store had many beautiful modest wedding dresses to pick from. The staff was very kind and helpful in helping pick and try on the dresses. The dress I picked was my dream dress and it was so beautiful. They were able to work around my tight schedule and have my dress altered in time for my bridal pictures. I was a little nervous how my dress would look once altered because it had a lot of beadwork and lace, but it turned out perfectly. I am very happy with this vendor.
    Lauren Married on 05/22/2010
    What a beautiful selection of modest gowns that are stylish and individual. My dress was perfect for me and I had all the attention I needed when selecting a gown and veil. They stored and cleaned it for me twice in between photo sessions and wedding.
  • sk8rjojo
    Jordyn Married on 06/17/2017
    Julie was so helpful!! I absolutely loved being in the store! All of the girls were so nice and helpful! I loved being at Off White!
  • User1526530 2+ years ago
    They were great to work with and spend as much time as you needed to try on dresses and find the perfect one. They have a great selection of modest gowns!
    Amy Married on 03/25/2009
    Bridal Expressions was efficient, timely, and had great consultants to give me ideas and suggestions. I loved my dress- though it was on the pricey side (For a Utah dress vendor...) Alterations were always done exactly when they said they would be, and the shop allowed me to store my dress there until right before my wedding- which was awesome since I was living in a small apartment. My dress looked gorgeous after being steamed and prepared for the wedding day. I was EXTREMELY happy with this vendor.
    Susie Married on 07/22/2017
    I got my bridal gown from Off White – Bridal Expressions. The ladies there were very helpful in finding the perfect dress, explaining alterations, communicating with me on order and shipping times, and even rushed my dress to get cleaned and pressed before the big day since it had gotten very dirty during a formal photo shoot. My only hiccup was that I originally wanted to add straps to the dress I bought there, and in the shop it sounded like that would be an easy thing to do. They would order extra lace and I’d work with a seamstress to make the straps. In the end it wasn’t that easy to add straps and I went without them, but I think that was more my ignorance of fashion and dress construction then an error on the part of the bridal shop. Overall, it was a great experience shopping there and I highly recommend them.
    Elizabeth Married on 08/04/2007
    I bought my Wedding Dress from bridal expressions in Sandy, Utah. It is temple modest and elegant! I was very pleased with the quality and the prices were right for the quality and look I wanted. Bridal Expressions helped me get a wedding planner, budget and jewelry. I really appreciate the time they spent helping me try on over 20 dresses! They didn't even expect me to buy any thing! They just wanted me to be happy with that perfect dress for me, for my perfect moment in life!
  • W
    Mali Married on 11/10/2007
    Modest beautiful dresses and they do have a discount rack (not where I picked my dress from)