Edgewater, MD 21037 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Off The Hook Entertainment LLC

Opening for business in 2005, Off The Hook Entertainment LLC provides an array of Professional Services to include Weddings (receptions AND ceremonies), corporate events, birthdays/sweet 16 parties, school events, anniversaries, reunions, and sound support to name a few.

Reception hall
img5992

77 Reviews for Off The Hook Entertainment LLC

Steve P · Married on 10/27/2018

Sixth Year in a Row Repeat Customer

This is the sixth yearly event for which I have had Off the Hook Entertainment provide DJ services. Jason was perfect as always, arriving in plenty of time to set up his equipment. He accommodated my performer who not only sang using a roving microphone, she also played the keyboard at times, and Jason was ready with a microphone stand. He incorporated my song requests and used his expertise to select songs to keep my guests on the dance floor. He even added to his music library to incorporate the song I wanted for the last dance of the evening--now THAT is going above and beyond! This year, he receives extra special commendation for working with a high table, forcing him to stand for the duration of the event, rather than having a seat available. Thank you, Jason, for all you do. I look forward to having you next year for my 2019 event.

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC 1

Babs · Married on 09/29/2018

Jason was fabulous to work with from the first face to face meeting to the last song. Very accommodating to our requests and comfortable to work with. The dance floor never emptied for 4 hours straight! Very reasonable pricing and was willing to work longer if we needed him too. He worked with us to integrate our own playlists and self-edited versions of certain songs. Will hire Jason for our retirement party!

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC 2

Elise · Married on 07/21/2018

Jason did an amazing job for our wedding! Was professional, easy to work with, kept us in-the-know, and he was super flexible when we wanted to adjust things during the reception (after we realized that people were either hanging around longer than expected or heading out earlier than planned.) He paid attention to the timeline we laid out prior to the wedding and would update us as we needed to be. (Ex: He updated us when the last guest when through the buffet line for dinner) also, For my husbands mother-son dance song, we asked Jason to begin with a ‘serious song’ and then pretend there was a mistake or a problem with his equipment and to transition to the chicken dance as a fun gag to surprise my mother-in-law, Jason did this flawlessly! For every song we asked him to play for specified events, cake cutting, bouquet toss, garter toss.. etc, he did a great job!! He definitely did his homework and came prepared for my wedding! Finally, for my ceremony, my father, a professional trumpet player, recorded my pro/recessional music, Jason was able to use those recordings. It’s made my day so special to have my father walk my down the isle, but to walk down the isle to his recording. Thank you Jason for making Stevens and my day so special!

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 850.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,199.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Off The Hook Entertainment LLC 1
    INSTANT REBATE!!!
    ANY wedding booked from the WeddingWire.com website will receive an AUTOMATIC $50.00 DISCOUNT based on prices listed at www.offthehookentertainment.com

• AJDJ Entertainment Services
    AJDJ Entertainment Services Wedding DJs

We are an entertainment company also, and we can tell you that Jason Hook and his team provide exceptional services. As event vendor to event vendor, he is one of the best out there. We look to him, if we need further services, and with his own clients, Jason will pay attention to the details of your event and will make your event a success!! You can't go wrong with Off The Hook Entertainment, and we highly recommend them!

• Edgewater, MD 21037 See on map