Off The Hook Entertainment LLC Reviews

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC 1
Off The Hook Entertainment LLC 2

Corporate Event · Married on 01/25/2019

Awesome DJ!

Jason is awesome! He plays a good selection of music that fits the occasion.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Steve P · Married on 10/27/2018

Sixth Year in a Row Repeat Customer

This is the sixth yearly event for which I have had Off the Hook Entertainment provide DJ services. Jason was perfect as always, arriving in plenty of time to set up his equipment. He accommodated my performer who not only sang using a roving microphone, she also played the keyboard at times, and Jason was ready with a microphone stand. He incorporated my song requests and used his expertise to select songs to keep my guests on the dance floor. He even added to his music library to incorporate the song I wanted for the last dance of the evening--now THAT is going above and beyond! This year, he receives extra special commendation for working with a high table, forcing him to stand for the duration of the event, rather than having a seat available. Thank you, Jason, for all you do. I look forward to having you next year for my 2019 event.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Off The Hook Entertainment LLC 3

Babs · Married on 09/29/2018

Jason was fabulous to work with from the first face to face meeting to the last song. Very accommodating to our requests and comfortable to work with. The dance floor never emptied for 4 hours straight! Very reasonable pricing and was willing to work longer if we needed him too. He worked with us to integrate our own playlists and self-edited versions of certain songs. Will hire Jason for our retirement party!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Off The Hook Entertainment LLC 4

Elise · Married on 07/21/2018

Jason did an amazing job for our wedding! Was professional, easy to work with, kept us in-the-know, and he was super flexible when we wanted to adjust things during the reception (after we realized that people were either hanging around longer than expected or heading out earlier than planned.) He paid attention to the timeline we laid out prior to the wedding and would update us as we needed to be. (Ex: He updated us when the last guest when through the buffet line for dinner) also, For my husbands mother-son dance song, we asked Jason to begin with a ‘serious song’ and then pretend there was a mistake or a problem with his equipment and to transition to the chicken dance as a fun gag to surprise my mother-in-law, Jason did this flawlessly! For every song we asked him to play for specified events, cake cutting, bouquet toss, garter toss.. etc, he did a great job!! He definitely did his homework and came prepared for my wedding! Finally, for my ceremony, my father, a professional trumpet player, recorded my pro/recessional music, Jason was able to use those recordings. It’s made my day so special to have my father walk my down the isle, but to walk down the isle to his recording. Thank you Jason for making Stevens and my day so special!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Jenn · event on 06/02/2018

We worked together prior to the event to select include music the graduates wanted but made sure it was appropriate for everyone. He was intuitive and knew what to play what, and his assistant was fully hands on to help where needed. They made a great team and we were glad to have them I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Eric · event on 05/18/2018

We had a “double” Sweeet 16 party for our daughter and her best friend and “Off the Hook” did an awesome job as the DJ! Adults and teens all had a great time!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Tara · event on 12/29/2017

Off the Hook entertainment was the best Entertainment ever. I don't think Jason could have done anything better. He was prompt, courteous and very responsive. He was able to appease everyone at an 80th birthday party. No easy feat since there were lots of elderly and lots of young people too. He was able to pick out just the right music and knew what selections would best suit the crowd at just the right time. I highly recommend Jason and Off the Hook Entertainment.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Steve · event on 11/18/2017

This is the fifth year I have hosted a soiree, and there is no one else I would want to be my DJ than Jason Hook of Off the Hook Entertainment, LLC! Jason is a genius as balancing my song requests with music to get the crowd going and staying on the dance floor. I am a loyal repeat customer because I know that I don't have to worry about anything because Off the Hook Entertainment will have everything set up and ready to go before I arrive. Looking forward to seeing you next year, Jason!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Suzy · event on 11/06/2017

Jason from Off The Hook Entertainment was wonderful. I used him for my daughter's Sweet 16 birthday party which had close to 100 teenagers attending. Not only was he super responsive to answer all of our questions and work out details prior to the party, but he was organized and prepared on the event day. My daughter provided a list of songs that she wanted to be included in the mix during the party. Even though he received the song list with very short notice, Jason seemed to know when to play the various songs at the right time. He also accepted song requests throughout the party. The kids had a blast singing and dancing thanks to Off The Hook Entertainment!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Suzy,
    It was a pleasure to meet and work with you! Your daughter and her friends were a blast and I completely enjoyed watching them dance the afternoon away (she is secretly planning her graduation party now...lol).
    Please let me know if there is anything else I can do!

Kim · Married on 09/16/2017

Juan and Stacy did a great job keeping things running smoothly and getting everyone on the dance floor-definitely book them!

Sent on 10/02/2017

T · event on 06/11/2017

I would definitely use Off the Hook Entertainment for another event in the future. I was very pleased with his professionalism and attentiveness to my request. Everyone that attended the event is still complimenting how much they enjoyed the DJ.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Bonnie · Married on 05/21/2017

Jason's experience and knowledgeable was evident through the planning process. His suggested songs links were helpful both with helping to know the kinds of songs for each part of our wedding, and in narrowing down our choices. He was flexible with the set-up of the two systems we needed when considering the ceremony and reception, and in making sure all the spaces within the floor plan of our venue was covered musically.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Rachel · Married on 04/01/2017

Jason really works with you to cater a playlist for your needs. He was extremely professional and prompt with his responsiveness. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC's reply:

It was a pleasure Rachel, thank you for having us be a part of your special day!

Melissa · Married on 12/17/2016

Jason did such a great job for my wedding! He kept everyone dancing the whole night, and was so great to work with. He was very thorough leading up to the wedding to make sure it was clear what songs I did want and what songs I did not want played. He is very experienced with getting the party going and had a lot of great advice to make sure there was never a lull in the evening. He arrived on time, set everything up, and was very attentive the entire evening. And his price point for all that he did can not be beat!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Hi Melissa!

It was a pleasure and and honor to have DJ'd your wedding! Thank you or the opportunity and entrusting in Off The Hook Entertainment LLC!
  • User7530541 · event on 12/16/2016

Easy to work with, fair price, on time, personable.

Sent on 12/27/2016
  • User7309590 · event on 12/09/2016

Jason was amazing! He was responsive, easy to work with, friendly, flexible and lots of fun. A great time was had by all - thanks to Jason!!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Meghan · Married on 10/08/2016

Off the Hook Entertainment was a phenomenal choice for our wedding day. Jason was there with us every step along the way to help us plan out the DJ services. He not only has a planning page on his site which makes it so easy to plan, his response time to an e-mail is never longer than 12 hours and he always answers every question we had. Without the planner page, we would have been totally lost, and what felt like it would be a daunting task was quick and easy with his page! He was also very realistic with us about the system and things we should have. He never once tried to push extra lights, or additional things onto us. We really wished our venue had the space for his photo booth system, but sadly it didn't. Jason was professional, yet approachable and laid back and was phenomenal with all of our guests. He quickly got a good read on what music was getting guests up and onto the dance floor and tailored the music with our requests from there. Overall, a fabulous experience!!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Steve · event on 10/01/2016

For the fourth year in a row, I have used Off the Hook Entertainment, LLC, for DJ and photography services at my annual soiree. I could not think of anyone else I'd rather use. Jason is the best DJ out there, for he listens to what I want. I am able to use his online tools to select music to be played during the cocktail hour, dinner service, and finally when my guests and I hit the dance floor! I am a planner, so I appreciate being able to access my set list and revise it at will.

Jason always touches base with me prior to my event to go over the schedule. I usually have a chorus perform during dessert, and Jason gladly provides microphones for them to use.

His photographer, Cathy, has quite the artistic eye. She gets there early to take pictures of the decorations (each year's soiree has a different theme) and always captures the perfect shots. She gets pictures of me and my guests, both in posed and impromptu shots. She shadows me effortlessly as I work the room and greet my guests. I never even know she is there taking pictures! I always look forward to receiving my CD of photographs after the event, and my friends love them when they see the pictures posted on Facebook.

I would definitely recommend using Off The Hook Entertainment, LLC, for your DJ and photography needs. They are the ultimate professionals, and you will be able to enjoy your event, knowing everything is in good hands with them.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Heather · Married on 10/01/2016

Good morning Jason,

Trevor did an amazing job. He kept the music upbeat the whole
    time. He took anyone's request. He truly did a great job. I would
    highly recommend you guys to anyone. Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 10/14/2016

jennifer · event on 09/10/2016

Very attentive to anything we needed...both teens and adults enjoyed and danced. Highly recommend. Very professional.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Jamie · Married on 09/10/2016

DJ Trevor was amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better dj.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Caitlyn · Married on 06/26/2016

My advice is to BOOK THIS VENDOR! My family has used Off The Hook Entertainment for multiple occasions but most recently my wedding. Since I have used Jason in the past, I contacted him for possible referrals in the North Carolina area and he quickly offered his services. Throughout the planning phase he was readily available for questions and input. The week before the wedding, we chatted on the phone for about an hour to iron out all of the details of the wedding day. The day before the wedding he made the long drive to Oak Island, NC. He made sure to have plenty of time so there would be no stress for me of whether he would make it or not. The set-up of our venue was a little more difficult then anticipated but Jason was able to make everything happen with a smile on his face. It was great to have a familiar face and going into the day, it made my stress significantly less because he was well prepared and had prepared me and my wedding party! It was a hot day but it didn't stop Jason. He did a lot of running around but made everything perfect. We appreciate his hard work and dedication.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC's reply:

Caitlyn, thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure and IS a pleasure now having been hired for several of your family's events but especially being a part of your big day.
    Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

Artistic Dance · event on 05/22/2016

Everything was excellent!!

DJ Jason, was the best! He went over and above to help with our 1st slideshow!!! His Prince remix was completely over the TOP!! Everyone loved it and is still talking about it.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Lauren · event on 05/16/2016

Jason,

You and Trevor were amazing!!! Thank you so much for helping make Picnic on the Patio 2016 a huge success!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Pamela · event on 04/30/2016

Everyone really enjoyed themselves.

Thank you again for your service. You provided professional service from the beginning of working with you to the end of the party. I will definitely recommend you to others.

Photographer Cathy Hook

Everything was great.

Cathy was wonderful. She captured every moment. Was very professional. It was a joy to have her there.

Sent on 05/09/2016