72 Reviews for Off The Hook Entertainment LLC

Sound/PA System (3)
Do-Not-Play List (2)
Uplighting (1)
47 Off The Hook Entertainment LLC Reviews

Jason was such an awesome DJ for our wedding! He called us a few days ahead of time to go over my music selection and he ended up spending over an hour with me on the phone helping to adjust my timeline and preparing me for what to expect the big day. He was very quick to respond and was extremely accommodating, even downloading an old 1930s song I requested that he didn't have in his library. Off the Hook Entertainment does not disappoint with their wedding services!

Profile Picture Monica , 10/1/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Juan and Stacy did a great job keeping things running smoothly and getting everyone on the dance floor-definitely book them!

Profile Picture User6781574, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jason's experience and knowledgeable was evident through the planning process. His suggested songs links were helpful both with helping to know the kinds of songs for each part of our wedding, and in narrowing down our choices. He was flexible with the set-up of the two systems we needed when considering the ceremony and reception, and in making sure all the spaces within the floor plan of our venue was covered musically.

Profile Picture Bonnie, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, MC

We got married on May 13, 2017 at The Lodges at Gettysburg and had the pleasure of having Jason Hook DJ for our wedding. He was prompt with responding to my emails leading up to our wedding and was very friendly and helpful. We followed our music selection the day of the wedding without any complications. He was also great with announcing our bridal party in for the reception, very enthusiastic! I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Brianna , 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason really works with you to cater a playlist for your needs. He was extremely professional and prompt with his responsiveness. I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason did such a great job for my wedding! He kept everyone dancing the whole night, and was so great to work with. He was very thorough leading up to the wedding to make sure it was clear what songs I did want and what songs I did not want played. He is very experienced with getting the party going and had a lot of great advice to make sure there was never a lull in the evening. He arrived on time, set everything up, and was very attentive the entire evening. And his price point for all that he did can not be beat!

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/17/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Off the Hook Entertainment was a phenomenal choice for our wedding day. Jason was there with us every step along the way to help us plan out the DJ services. He not only has a planning page on his site which makes it so easy to plan, his response time to an e-mail is never longer than 12 hours and he always answers every question we had. Without the planner page, we would have been totally lost, and what felt like it would be a daunting task was quick and easy with his page! He was also very realistic with us about the system and things we should have. He never once tried to push extra lights, or additional things onto us. We really wished our venue had the space for his photo booth system, but sadly it didn't. Jason was professional, yet approachable and laid back and was phenomenal with all of our guests. He quickly got a good read on what music was getting guests up and onto the dance floor and tailored the music with our requests from there. Overall, a fabulous experience!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews

Good morning Jason,

Trevor did an amazing job. He kept the music upbeat the whole
time. He took anyone's request. He truly did a great job. I would
highly recommend you guys to anyone. Thank you so much for everything.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Trevor was amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better dj.

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Was very happy with the job that Trevor K did at my wedding, the music was upbeat, the MCing was done well and the coordinating was easier than had been expected. Would definitely recommend to anyone in need of a DJ!

Profile Picture Fred, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My advice is to BOOK THIS VENDOR! My family has used Off The Hook Entertainment for multiple occasions but most recently my wedding. Since I have used Jason in the past, I contacted him for possible referrals in the North Carolina area and he quickly offered his services. Throughout the planning phase he was readily available for questions and input. The week before the wedding, we chatted on the phone for about an hour to iron out all of the details of the wedding day. The day before the wedding he made the long drive to Oak Island, NC. He made sure to have plenty of time so there would be no stress for me of whether he would make it or not. The set-up of our venue was a little more difficult then anticipated but Jason was able to make everything happen with a smile on his face. It was great to have a familiar face and going into the day, it made my stress significantly less because he was well prepared and had prepared me and my wedding party! It was a hot day but it didn't stop Jason. He did a lot of running around but made everything perfect. We appreciate his hard work and dedication.

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 6/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jason was amazing! I have never seen so many people dancing & stay dancing throughout the night.I have had multiple people tell me that our wedding was one of the top 5 wedding they have ever been to. People we sore the next day from dancing so much! He also was wonderful at coordinating the day!!

Profile Picture User5485547, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason Hook made the whole event effortless and it couldn't have gone better. Jason was very professional and asked all the right questions to make the event go smoothly. The planning tools on his website helped a lot and really allowed me develop how I wanted the day to go, which was important. Jason was extremely responsive to all my inquiries, flexible in setting up times to meet and just all around pleasant and easy to work with. I would definitely use this company again for future events and parties.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/13/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason did an amazing job for our wedding! He was responsive to any emails or questions. Before the wedding, he made sure to set up a phone conference to ensure proper pronunciation for the bridal party. He played great songs! The dance floor was packed the whole reception and barely anyone sat down!

Profile Picture User5355573, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Off the Hook Entertainment for our July wedding and we were very impressed! First, I never thought I would be able to find a DJ as affordable as this one. Not to mention, our DJ Jason was very professional, personable, and fun since day one! We would definetely recommend others to use this DJ company, and we are also looking forward to using them again for events in the future!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jason is a great DJ, especially if you're looking for a fantastic deal. We were very pleased with how responsive he was via email, which worked perfectly for an out-of-town couple, and he knows music and wedding timelines very well. His online system for listing songs is very helpful in keeping everything organized. He met all of our demands and did everything we asked for - all for a reasonable price. We're glad we chose him to DJ our wedding and would recommend him to others.

Profile Picture Kristina, 5/16/15, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our guests had a great time dancing!

Profile Picture Jessie, 4/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We worked with Jason and he was awesome. He met all our needs and had a ton of enthusiasm. We definitely recommend this company for any event.

Profile Picture Marilyn, 4/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great company!!!! And DJ Trevor K is the best! Very punctual and professional, met every need for my event.

Profile Picture LiAundra, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

A completely professional DJ. He made our event one to remember. He was skilled and very personable. Attentive to our needs. I had many compliments about his performance and how nice he was. As the father of the bride, Jason was awesome and I highly recommend him. Great job!!!

Profile Picture Thomas, 11/2/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Jason Hook did an excellent job. Jason hook had to set up three different dj systems at the venue and handled it with no issues. Thank you

Profile Picture Jay, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason was awesome!! He was so easy to work with. He really ran the whole reception.. it was great! Everyone loved the music and had a great time!

Profile Picture Angela, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were beyond pleased with DJ Hook's performance at our wedding this past weekend. His communication before and during the event was terrific! Meeting with him face to face before the event helped tremendously because he was able to provide us with his experience of wedding schedules and how many events play out. He also called a few days before our wedding to discuss the details and to make sure we were on the same page with the schedule. DJ Hook communicated with us throughout the event as well to ensure that we were pleased with how it was going. We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture User4166759, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC really came through for the wife and I during our wedding. We booked them at the last second and they responded. The DJ worked with us making sure that we received everything we wanted. The DJ really came through keeping our guests active and happy. The DJ showed up early and was ready for the event before it happened and was able to accomodate last second changes. The DJ did an excellent job with the wedding music and orchestrating the wedding reception. After all the planning you always worry how an event like this will work out. This company/dj did took that worry away. They did an outstanding job making our wedding and the following reception a memory that will last a lifetime. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Profile Picture Vincent, 12/28/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great work; very flexible, pre wedding meetings were great, and love the online song selection system

Profile Picture Daniel, 12/15/13, 1 Review