Off The Hook Entertainment LLC Reviews

76 | Edgewater, MD

76 Reviews for Off The Hook Entertainment LLC

76 Off The Hook Entertainment LLC Reviews

Babs · Married on 09/29/2018

Jason was fabulous to work with from the first face to face meeting to the last song. Very accommodating to our requests and comfortable to work with. The dance floor never emptied for 4 hours straight! Very reasonable pricing and was willing to work longer if we needed him too. He worked with us to integrate our own playlists and self-edited versions of certain songs. Will hire Jason for our retirement party!

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC 1

Elise · Married on 07/21/2018

Jason did an amazing job for our wedding! Was professional, easy to work with, kept us in-the-know, and he was super flexible when we wanted to adjust things during the reception (after we realized that people were either hanging around longer than expected or heading out earlier than planned.) He paid attention to the timeline we laid out prior to the wedding and would update us as we needed to be. (Ex: He updated us when the last guest when through the buffet line for dinner) also, For my husbands mother-son dance song, we asked Jason to begin with a ‘serious song’ and then pretend there was a mistake or a problem with his equipment and to transition to the chicken dance as a fun gag to surprise my mother-in-law, Jason did this flawlessly! For every song we asked him to play for specified events, cake cutting, bouquet toss, garter toss.. etc, he did a great job!! He definitely did his homework and came prepared for my wedding! Finally, for my ceremony, my father, a professional trumpet player, recorded my pro/recessional music, Jason was able to use those recordings. It’s made my day so special to have my father walk my down the isle, but to walk down the isle to his recording. Thank you Jason for making Stevens and my day so special!

Kim · Married on 09/16/2017

Juan and Stacy did a great job keeping things running smoothly and getting everyone on the dance floor-definitely book them!

Bonnie · Married on 05/21/2017

Jason's experience and knowledgeable was evident through the planning process. His suggested songs links were helpful both with helping to know the kinds of songs for each part of our wedding, and in narrowing down our choices. He was flexible with the set-up of the two systems we needed when considering the ceremony and reception, and in making sure all the spaces within the floor plan of our venue was covered musically.

Rachel · Married on 04/01/2017

Jason really works with you to cater a playlist for your needs. He was extremely professional and prompt with his responsiveness. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC's reply:

It was a pleasure Rachel, thank you for having us be a part of your special day!

Melissa · Married on 12/17/2016

Jason did such a great job for my wedding! He kept everyone dancing the whole night, and was so great to work with. He was very thorough leading up to the wedding to make sure it was clear what songs I did want and what songs I did not want played. He is very experienced with getting the party going and had a lot of great advice to make sure there was never a lull in the evening. He arrived on time, set everything up, and was very attentive the entire evening. And his price point for all that he did can not be beat!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC's reply:

Hi Melissa! It was a pleasure and and honor to have DJ'd your wedding! Thank you or the opportunity and entrusting in Off The Hook Entertainment LLC!
  • User7309590 · event on: 12/09/2016

Jason was amazing! He was responsive, easy to work with, friendly, flexible and lots of fun. A great time was had by all - thanks to Jason!!

Meghan · Married on 10/08/2016

Off the Hook Entertainment was a phenomenal choice for our wedding day. Jason was there with us every step along the way to help us plan out the DJ services. He not only has a planning page on his site which makes it so easy to plan, his response time to an e-mail is never longer than 12 hours and he always answers every question we had. Without the planner page, we would have been totally lost, and what felt like it would be a daunting task was quick and easy with his page! He was also very realistic with us about the system and things we should have. He never once tried to push extra lights, or additional things onto us. We really wished our venue had the space for his photo booth system, but sadly it didn't. Jason was professional, yet approachable and laid back and was phenomenal with all of our guests. He quickly got a good read on what music was getting guests up and onto the dance floor and tailored the music with our requests from there. Overall, a fabulous experience!!

Heather · Married on 10/01/2016

Good morning Jason,

Trevor did an amazing job. He kept the music upbeat the whole
    time. He took anyone's request. He truly did a great job. I would
    highly recommend you guys to anyone. Thank you so much for everything.

Jamie · Married on 09/10/2016

DJ Trevor was amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better dj.

Caitlyn · Married on 06/26/2016

My advice is to BOOK THIS VENDOR! My family has used Off The Hook Entertainment for multiple occasions but most recently my wedding. Since I have used Jason in the past, I contacted him for possible referrals in the North Carolina area and he quickly offered his services. Throughout the planning phase he was readily available for questions and input. The week before the wedding, we chatted on the phone for about an hour to iron out all of the details of the wedding day. The day before the wedding he made the long drive to Oak Island, NC. He made sure to have plenty of time so there would be no stress for me of whether he would make it or not. The set-up of our venue was a little more difficult then anticipated but Jason was able to make everything happen with a smile on his face. It was great to have a familiar face and going into the day, it made my stress significantly less because he was well prepared and had prepared me and my wedding party! It was a hot day but it didn't stop Jason. He did a lot of running around but made everything perfect. We appreciate his hard work and dedication.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC's reply:

Caitlyn, thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure and IS a pleasure now having been hired for several of your family's events but especially being a part of your big day. Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

Jason was amazing! I have never seen so many people dancing & stay dancing throughout the night.I have had multiple people tell me that our wedding was one of the top 5 wedding they have ever been to. People we sore the next day from dancing so much! He also was wonderful at coordinating the day!!

Stephanie · Married on 09/13/2015

Jason Hook made the whole event effortless and it couldn't have gone better. Jason was very professional and asked all the right questions to make the event go smoothly. The planning tools on his website helped a lot and really allowed me develop how I wanted the day to go, which was important. Jason was extremely responsive to all my inquiries, flexible in setting up times to meet and just all around pleasant and easy to work with. I would definitely use this company again for future events and parties.

Jason did an amazing job for our wedding! He was responsive to any emails or questions. Before the wedding, he made sure to set up a phone conference to ensure proper pronunciation for the bridal party. He played great songs! The dance floor was packed the whole reception and barely anyone sat down!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you vry much! Your venue was fabulous, your guests were great, and it was a pleasure to watch you, your friends and family dance the night away!

Ashley · Married on 07/11/2015

We used Off the Hook Entertainment for our July wedding and we were very impressed! First, I never thought I would be able to find a DJ as affordable as this one. Not to mention, our DJ Jason was very professional, personable, and fun since day one! We would definetely recommend others to use this DJ company, and we are also looking forward to using them again for events in the future!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC's reply:

Dear Ashley, It was a pleasure to have been a part of your big day. DJ Trevor K and I had as much fun as you did! Your words are took kind in this Review but we appreciate them very much. We look forward to ANY other event you are planning the future and need music for!

Marilyn · Married on 04/18/2015

We worked with Jason and he was awesome. He met all our needs and had a ton of enthusiasm. We definitely recommend this company for any event.

Sent on 04/30/2015

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC's reply:

Marilyn, thank you for having us be a part of your big day. It was as enjoyable to watch you, your family and guests having a good time as I'm sure you were having! Let me know if you need anything in the future!

LiAundra · Married on 04/11/2015

Great company!!!! And DJ Trevor K is the best! Very punctual and professional, met every need for my event.

Sent on 04/16/2015

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC's reply:

LiAundra, it was apleasure working with again and serving you for your entertainment needs. We were honored and look forward to working with you again in the near future!

Thomas · Married on 11/02/2014

A completely professional DJ. He made our event one to remember. He was skilled and very personable. Attentive to our needs. I had many compliments about his performance and how nice he was. As the father of the bride, Jason was awesome and I highly recommend him. Great job!!!

Jay · Married on 10/25/2014

Dj Jason Hook did an excellent job. Jason hook had to set up three different dj systems at the venue and handled it with no issues. Thank you

Sent on 11/06/2014

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you very much Mr. & Mrs. Weishar! It was a pleasure working with you and I was honored to be a park of your big day. Thank you for choosing Off The Hook Entertainment LLC for your entertainment needs.

Angela · Married on 08/30/2014

Jason was awesome!! He was so easy to work with. He really ran the whole reception.. it was great! Everyone loved the music and had a great time!

We were beyond pleased with DJ Hook's performance at our wedding this past weekend. His communication before and during the event was terrific! Meeting with him face to face before the event helped tremendously because he was able to provide us with his experience of wedding schedules and how many events play out. He also called a few days before our wedding to discuss the details and to make sure we were on the same page with the schedule. DJ Hook communicated with us throughout the event as well to ensure that we were pleased with how it was going. We highly recommend him!

Vincent · Married on 12/28/2013

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC really came through for the wife and I during our wedding. We booked them at the last second and they responded. The DJ worked with us making sure that we received everything we wanted. The DJ really came through keeping our guests active and happy. The DJ showed up early and was ready for the event before it happened and was able to accomodate last second changes. The DJ did an excellent job with the wedding music and orchestrating the wedding reception. After all the planning you always worry how an event like this will work out. This company/dj did took that worry away. They did an outstanding job making our wedding and the following reception a memory that will last a lifetime. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Sent on 01/10/2014

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you very much, it was my pleasure!

Daniel · Married on 12/15/2013

Great work; very flexible, pre wedding meetings were great, and love the online song selection system

Thomas · Married on 11/23/2013

My Wife and I contracted "Off The Hook Entertainment" to provide services for our wedding reception on November 23rd, 2013. Jason Hook was in communication with us from the time of the contract until the day of our wedding and reception. Jason not only has a wonderful and user friendly website, but is passionate about his services and makes you feel like you are his only customer of the year. Jason's communication skills are awesome whether it be by phone, email, or in person. Jason did such a great job for us and we would recommend his services to anyone for any event.

Jessica · Married on 11/02/2013

I would highly recommend Off the Hook Entertainment to anyone who is in need of a DJ. Jason helped make our wedding reception memorable and flawless. A cd was made with all of our special songs which was a nice, unexpected touch.

Sent on 11/12/2013

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you Jessica and Jason, the pleasure was all mine and I hope I can entertainment you again in the future!