Ocean of Florals

Canoga Park, California, Canoga Park, CA 91304 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Typical Price $2,500

About Ocean of Florals

Based in Canoga Park, California, Ocean of Florals is a boutique florist business specializing in the creation and curation of wedding-focused flower arrangements. Owner and lead floral designer, Tamar Siton is a vibrant individual with a passion for people and creativity. Tamar’s love for florals stems from her parents who themselves were the owners of their own floristry store. This expert possesses an innate ability to bring her clients’ visions from concept to reality through her many various techniques. Her hope is to capture the style and personality of the couples she works within her distinctive designs.

Ocean of Florals aims to keep her services personalized and professional, ensuring that you receive an all-round excellent experience. From wedding and event floral designs through to floral installations, it all begins with a complimentary consultation meeting. During this time, you are given the opportunity to reveal your wedding-day vision. From this, Tamar and her team take inspiration before getting down to the design process. Ocean of Florals has a wide selection of arrangements available and include but are not limited to:

• Bouquets
img 2578 51 1971183 159254667083389

2 Reviews for Ocean of Florals

Soleil Slater · Married on 05/09/2020

Absolutely Incredible!!!

Truly, Tammy saved my wedding. My wedding was postponed a whole year due to COVID-19, but being that my husband and I wanted to keep our original date, we opted for a backyard wedding at my parent’s house. I didn’t want to give up on my vision of having dreamy florals for the big day, and thankfully I found her through a recommendation. She was incredibly knowledgeable, responsive, and worked within our budget (which was amazing because we already dropped big bucks on our original wedding and wanted to keep costs relatively low) to create the most GORGEOUS florals. I got so many compliments from everyone in attendance, on Zoom, and in the comments of all the photos I posted. I wish I could get married multiple times a year just to have her flower them! I felt 1000x more special on my wedding day thanks to her 💕

Sent on 06/19/2020

Ocean of Florals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 225
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 20
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 100
    $ 175
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Canoga Park, California Canoga Park, CA, 91304 See on map
    Location of (Ocean of Florals)