OC TAN 2 U Saint Louis Spray Tan

6735 Chippewa Ave Mobile Service Available, Saint Louis, MO 63109 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About OC TAN 2 U Saint Louis Spray Tan

O.C. Tan 2 U is the première Custom Airbrush Spray Tanning Service and Studio. We hand spray and customize each and every tan.

O.C. Tan 2 U invites you to “Imagine the Best of Everything in the World of Sunless Tanning” at our state-of-the-art facility. Airbrush tanning is our specialty and passion. We have completely enclosed private tanning rooms, where the art of hand spraying the perfect airbrush spray tan will take place. We understand that your spray tan session can be intimidating. We have experience in ALL body types. We are discreet, professional, but most of all we are there to make you comfortable, which allows you to enjoy all of the benefits of spray tanning.

Our sessions take about 10-15 minutes. The spray tan will last up to 2 weeks with proper care. Our relationships with our clients last a lifetime!

Gone are the days of horrid spray tans. O.C. Tan 2 U has invested the time to come up with the perfect Spray Tan. Our spray tan is the only one in the U.S. that is color correcting; meaning your natural skin undertones will be pulled out in your spray tan. Each spray produces a unique shade of tan. We can spray you & 4 of your friends with the same solution and everyone will be a different shade of tan, matching each individual’s skin tone naturally. We customize your spray tan by adjusting how light or how dark you would like to be. No mixing, making it into a science experiment to make the perfect spray tan. Best of all — it is instant. When you are initially sprayed the color that you see is exactly how your spray tan will develop. No surprises after you take a shower. Even those with fair skin that usually burn can now experience an instant, long lasting glow. No one will ever know you just had a spray tan!

You hold the key, and we have the product. Our product is manufactured solely for O.C. Tan 2 U exclusively. We use the highest quality ingredients of, all natural, no preservatives, alcohol free, paraben free, and Vegan. It contains anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties — You get a spray tan and skin treatment all in one. Our spray tans are safe and healthy for everyone — even the pregnant Mommies!

Follow OC TAN 2 U Saint Louis Spray Tan on

Other couples have also viewed

• Tuscan Sky Hair Salon
BridalShow3
OCtan2u
BridalShow6
OC TAN 2 U Saint Louis Spray Tan
friend rate referral discount poster
coupon postcard 10 off chippewa
webbannersmaller

3 Reviews for OC TAN 2 U Saint Louis Spray Tan

Libby H. · Married on 02/02/2019

Beautiful airbrush tan

I got my pre-wedding airbrush tan at OC Tan 2 U and I got so many compliments on it the day of the wedding. People said the color was beautiful, natural looking, and my skin was glowing. I had never gone here before until my wedding so it was a risk, but the girls made me feel so comfortable. They listened to my requests and concerns and truly gave me a beautiful tan!

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • STB Mrs. O!

Allyse · Married on 04/15/2011

I have gone to OC tan a few times and love it. It doesnt make me orange and they do their best to make sure your spray tan comes out perfect!

Sent on 04/17/2011

Molly · Married on 04/10/2010

OC tan 2 u is the best! I have gotten spray tans before that left my skin smelly and orange, not my tan from oc tan 2 u! These girls give you the most natural looking tan, all my friends could not believe it was really a spray tan, now I have them all going to oc tan 2 u too! They were extremely professional and knowledgeable. I could not believe how natural my results were, I will recommending them to everyone I know. And how convenient they will come to you at your home! Thanks girls can't wait to rock my bikini with my spray tan!

Sent on 06/07/2010

OC TAN 2 U Saint Louis Spray Tan FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• OC TAN 2 U Saint Louis Spray Tan 1
    $10 off any Custom Airbrush Tan
    New Clients only. Not valid on Mobile Services. Not valid with other coupons or offers. Must present coupon or use Promo Code NC10 to redeem.

• 6735 Chippewa Ave, Mobile Service Available Saint Louis, 63109 See on map
    Tuesday 11am-8pm Wednesday-Friday 9am-9pm Saturday 10am-2pm Sunday & Monday CLOSED
    Location of (OC TAN 2 U Saint Louis Spray Tan)