47 West 47th Street, Suite 3A, New York, NY 10036 Map · Phone number

About NYC Wholesale Diamonds

At NYC Wholesale Diamonds, we have GIA Certified Ideal Cut Diamonds and high quality jewelry designs at wholesale prices.

Keith Saxe, Founder & President, has been:

- Named the N.Y. Diamond District’s Favorite Jeweler by the N.Y. Post’s Savvy Shopper column

- Published with his informative diamond education articles

- Recommended in the New York Times, CNN reporter Robyn Spizman’s ‘Perfect Present Guide’ and ‘The GIFTionary’

- Featured on the “The Knot” with our famous Diamond Halo Engagement Ring design: http://www.theknot.com/weddings/album/a-preppy-upstate-wedding-in-aurora-ny-144122

Keith Saxe believes in not only providing high quality diamond engagement rings and jewelry, but in educating consumers about everything there is to know about diamonds and jewelry.

Interested in purchasing a diamond engagement ring or jewelry? Call Keith Saxe today at 212-719-2214! You won’t be just getting a high quality diamond, you will be getting personalized customer service and education on diamonds and jewelry.

radiant nycwd 05

20 Reviews for NYC Wholesale Diamonds

NYC Wholesale Diamonds 1
NYC Wholesale Diamonds 2

Lisa · Married on 10/29/2018

We found Keith by reading many, many positive reviews, and now, we are adding to those accounts! In celebration of our 30th anniversary, my husband wanted to upgrade my wedding set. I was interested in diamond anniversary bands that complimented my engagement diamond, but was not quite sure what would work. Keith showed us several samples and designs, helping me to make a wonderful decision. He was accommodating to our schedule, as we were coming/going into the city from several hours away, but we were not planning on staying over. I ended up with an exquisite set of rings! I would recommend Keith at NYC Wholesale Diamonds without hesitation!

Harmony · Married on 07/07/2018

Keith was highly recommended to my fiancé by his sister, who was also an ecstastic customer, and I can’t thank her enough.

With Keith’s guidance my FH picked out an incredible engagement ring to surprise me with. Keith got the ring re-sized for me, had stabilizing balls - I’m sure there is a technical name that I don’t know for these - added to the inside to keep it from turning, cleaned it every time I visited, and then offered THE BEST options for our wedding bands. And he did this all while exhibiting the utmost professionalism and poise when I scheduled, cancelled, and rescheduled appointments.

You can’t beat his expertise or his prices. Don’t get overwhelmed or overcharged in the ground floor shops of the diamond district. Make an appointment with Keith!

• W

Wanda · Married on 06/04/2018

Oh My God! What can I say. Keith Saxe was so amazing! I gave him my vision of my dream engagement and wedding ring and he delivered big time. I was the perfect bride with the perfect “ROCK” on my wedding day. I’m recommending NYC Wholesale Diamonds to all of my friends and family. Thanks so much Keith - Muah!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    NYC Wholesale Diamonds 3

NYC Wholesale Diamonds's reply:

Thank you so much, Wanda! We are so glad your special day was so perfect! It was an honor to play our small part in your happiness!

NYC Wholesale Diamonds FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Insurance, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks