NV Makeup Artistry

Chicago, IL View map

My name is Amy Nicole Vogelsinger and as the founder of NV Makeup Artistry, my goal is to capitalize on my passion for making people feel better about themselves. After graduating college with a BA in Marketing and spending several years in the business field I decided to make a career change and received my Makeup Artist Certification from the school of MakeUp First, LLC. While every woman enjoys feeling beautiful, I wanted to take my skill and expertise to the next level. While finding the right shades and application are the basics of my craft, my true talents lie within my strong desire to have my clients look in the mirror when i'm finished and say to themselves, "Wow, I feel amazing!" Throughout my ongoing training through various workshops and classes, I've had the opportunity to perfect techniques in working on people of all ages, ethnicity, gender, and skin types. I have experience in bridal, theatrical, clinical, HD, and media makeup applications. The biggest reward I receive from transitioning to this career path lies within the looks on my clients' faces that tell me I've helped them feel confident and beautiful!

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
  • User1377972 2+ years ago
    We worked with Amy from NV Makeup Artistry for our recent wedding; she provided makeup for myself (the bride), my mom, bridesmaids, and my grandmother.

She was an absolute pleasure to work with and did a phenomenal job. I don't typically wear a lot of makeup; Amy did a great job on applying a natural look with just enough drama to photograph beautifully and make me feel extra beautiful on my special day! My mother, bridesmaids, and grandmother looked stunning, as well.

From our first contact, Amy was incredibly professional, responsive, and friendly. She came to our home for a trial and stayed for over an hour perfecting just the perfect look; a recent bride herself, she was incredibly open to feedback and wanted to make certain my vision come to life!

On the day of the wedding, it was more of the same; she and her assistant arrived on time and worked with every girl individually based on their needs and desired looks! She finished everyone on time, if not, ahead of schedule!

I would highly recommend Amy!
    Katie Married on 09/22/2012
    I recently got married in September 2012 and I used Amy from NV Makeup. She was AMAZING! I can't say enough great things not only about her work but her professionalism. My hair salon was taking FOREVER with each of the bridesmaids' hair and Amy handled it like a champ, switching around the time slots for the girls to accommodate us. I love, love, loved my makeup so much. I received compliments on it all night. I am planning on using her in the future for special events :) One of my bridesmaids recommended her to her friend as well and it turned out beautiful again! 5 stars at least, i would give her more if I could. Loved her make up belt of brushes and tools she wore!
    Katie Married on 09/22/2012
    NV Makeup Artistry provided a great experience from start to finish. Creative ideas, attention to detail, and flexiblity with scheduling. Overall, was a great experience from start to finish! I would recommend NV Makeup Artistry to any wedding party and will be referring all of my friends and family.

Chicago, 60606
Location of (NV Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding